ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd
Telephone
Read ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

About ACL Consultancy Ltd:

Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy
Once again Cordula worked her magic with my claim, after getting my wife a great settlement on her pension investment, she has now done the same for me. I can't thank Cordula enough for all her hard work, keeping me update with her progress. Please don't hesitate to contact A C L if you have been given bad investment advice.
thanks again cordula your a 5 star.
Very professional lady that does not baffle you with legal terms. Keeps you updated without having to constantly call. Was successful in getting me a refund on one of my investments and I have now instructed ACL to work on a further two SIPP investments Highly recommend
I expect like most people I was a little sceptical if contacting a company like ACL would really help me get my pension investment from a badly informed and managed SIPP back. I needn't have worried from the minute that Cordula contacted me, my scepticism was put to rest. The whole experience of sending in the initial required information to the final call with the good news ran smoothly. I was kept informed of each step and nothing was too much trouble for Cordula to find out when questions were asked. I would recommend anyone who believes they have a miss-sold Pension to contact ACL and let them help. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Cordula and the team at ACL for all their hard work and excellent customer service.
A big thank you to ACL having lost most of our pension to some bad management company year's ago we had to accept it and get on with life, it's not a nice feeling thinking all your hard earned money was gone.
Then we heard about this company ACL consultancy who may be able to help, ( l thought they have no chance ) but after talking to Cordula she gave us hope that maybe there was a chance of recovering some money.I can't believe the amount of work she put in to it contacting all the people involved over many month's, always keeping us updated with how she was progressing with the case. Then Cordula phoned me with some fantastic news she had an offer of settlement of the majority of our pension.
Once again thank you Cordula for all your hard work.
We would highly recommend Cordula and ACL Consultancy Ltd
A few years ago I had a problem with a private pension scheme and was put in touch with Cordula Lenehan of ACL Consultancy to help sort it out.

Cord is a patient, friendly and non-judgemental person who put me at my ease, which is exactly what I needed at a time when I was feeling a bit of a fool for 'losing' my pension.

She responded to questions quickly, and knew exactly what to do to get the right outcome.

Dealing with the Ombudsman service and understanding the legal process around it is a daunting task for a novice like me, and so employing the expertise of ACL Consultancy to do that work for me has enabled me to recover my lost pension.

Thank you for all you have done.
I contacted Cord at ACL when my Dad's investment was not returned from Dolphin Trust on the maturity date. Cord gave me excellent advice at no charge and spent an hour on the phone to me when she was out of the office on annual leave. I am in the process of completing the forms to report the IFA for miss-selling my Dad the investment in the first place. Highly recommend Cord and her team they go above and beyond customer service - Excellent service.
Cord @ACL has been brilliant!
I was very sceptical about being able to claim anything for missed sold investment, she proved me wrong and then some!!
Don't wait, contact ACL, you may well be as surprised as I was.
I highly recommend Cord and her team they have given me excellant service and support over the last three years in dealing with my case which as been a very mental and physical process to deal with and without Cord experience in dealing with my case I do not feel I personally could have had better care. Once again many thanks Cord and your team for your assistance pver the years. I am more than happy to give you a five star rating
Very happy with the constant updates, unfortunately not able to help me in this instance but will still keep in touch for support in the future.
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish. All aspects of the claim dealt with, without any stress or anxiety on my part. Would totally recommend them for fighting your corner.
I had little hope but ACL took my claim over and did all the forms filling, collecting and attaching all the required documents to speed up the process.The customer service was excellent with quick emails or SMS for updates or phone calls. I was happy with the price and time it took for the settlement of the claim with funds transferred over to my account soon as it was received in their account. I will use their excellent service again.
Cordula kept me updated at every step of the way and successfully navigated the obstacles that were thrown up in the course of the process, including an initial rejection of the claim by the FSCS.

I'd happily recommend ACL Consultancy to anyone.
I found acl online and i could not have found anyone better. cordula did a brilliant job from the very start untill she secured my compensation. i cannot thank her enough
I can't believe that Stephenson Pride has suggested to me to move my SIPP investment into Assured Trustees. ACL explained that a SSAS is a unregulated product and I would have to pay my SIPP provider a fee as well to close it down! Not only did they arrange my Harmony Bay investment in Turkey in the first place, they are back trying to squeeze more money out of me. Thanks to ACL for explaining to me that I should always ask an independent financial adviser for advice before agreeing ever again to move my pension!
ACL and Cordula were extremely helpful in reclaiming my late father’s SIPP, which they were successful in.
They had not seen a case like ours due to the circumstances before. However, Cordula provided excellent service from beginning to end, updating me regularly.
I couldn’t recommend them enough for the hard work they do!
Had a good chat with Cordula about SSAS scams etc. Avantis Wealth in Brighton led by the dubious character Mr Rod Thomas, they should definitely be on the BEWARE List. Together with Rowanmoor, they have left our pensions in tatters.
Just contacted A C L to help me with my mis sold pension only to find out that Stevenson Pride the company that invested my money are not regulated so A C L cannot pursue the claim . Don't trust anyone do some checks before you proceed !
Thankyou ACL for getting back our SIPP money. Really grateful. Would advise anyone who was advised badly in investing their SIPP to contact this company. Thanks again.
I contacted ACL for information on behalf of my deceased mother in law and found them extremely helpful. The person I spoke with was very pleasant and professional and took time to give me advice and explained in detail what I should do, even though I wasn't paying them for the service. I would definitely recommend them and would not hesitate to contact them in future should the need arise - thank you ACL
Absolutely delighted with the outcome of getting compensation and everything that Cordula done for me. I didn’t think we would get anything, but I seen ACL Consultancy online, liked what they had to offer, so applied, and it was the best thing I ever done. Cordula is a busy lady but no matter how busy she is, she will do everything in her power to get you what is owed to you. Always keeping me up to date and with myself being a novice she would give me regular advice with the claim. Can’t thank Cordula enough and if you have been mis-sold a SIPP from an provider, I would be 100% confident and I’m sure thousand others would highly recommend their service.
ACL Consultancy Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 157 reviews