Ace Safetywear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ace Safetywear
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ace Safetywear Reviews

About Ace Safetywear:

Everything from protective clothing, footwear and hard hats to first aid kits and goggles. A huge range of products are available to buy online today!

sales@ace-safetywear.co.uk

Emberton House
Yeomans Way

Tell us how Ace Safetywear made you happy
Good service. The inner sole of both safety shoes has already come out - less than one week's wear - which is disappointing.
Very comfortable piece of clothing. Good sizing also. Would recommend.
They are as described and fit perfectly
Item helps get job done, is of good use.
Delay in postage wasn't consulted that they were waiting for the full order to come in once that was established the communication was good.
Happy with this product, have worn Dunlop safety wellies before. Comfort and not over board on the safety. Can drive in these.
Gloves great and just what I wanted but lads and ladies l9 size not very big had other gloves where 9 lot bigger so just check as iv got 100 pairs iv got to use before I can get 10 in size. But good gloves
Delivery as promised, product as expected
Good, no issues.
Bought these items for apprentice mechanic who has this week worn a pair. Asked what he thought, was told very good and comfortable.
Good quality product for the money. However, it would be good if they had an option for a longer length for those who have broad shoulders and a longer body than average.
Good quality product. Great service and back up.
I wanted some standard sweatshirts that I could use around the house and were not too expensive. At the price I paid I was pleasantly surprised with the quality. The product was good enough to prompt me to buy some more!
Service was good and I was kept updated on the delivery, even got a one hour delivery on the day of delivery, one minor problem was a slight scuff on one boot which I’ve covered up with polish, otherwise great boots and good prompt service.
They seem very efficient - no complaints - for two sweat shirts the P&P was high but they are geared to supply far larger orders so understandable
Look the part the lads have not wore them on site
delivery was a bit slow
Very pleased with my purchase, speed delivery and the quality looks excellent for the price I paid. Only 4 stars as nothing is perfect !
Prompt service got exactly what I ordered. Will order again
Quick response, very good service. Love the design of the V12 footwear. I was worried that my regular size 10 would not fit me. I discovered that the size 11 was way too big. So I sent these back for size 10. I sent them back at my own expense but don't really mind. Great product.
Ace Safetywear is rated 4.72 based on 822 reviews