Ace Safetywear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ace Safetywear
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ace Safetywear Reviews

About Ace Safetywear:

Everything from protective clothing, footwear and hard hats to first aid kits and goggles. A huge range of products are available to buy online today!

sales@ace-safetywear.co.uk

Emberton House
Yeomans Way

Tell us how Ace Safetywear made you happy
These gloves fall apart once in water for a few hours
Friendly website, quite easy to navigate, easy till process but... it took some 17 days for goods to be delivered! Product was in stock and was promised to be delivered before Christmas. Sorry Ace Safetywear but I can't promise I will use your service in the future.
Even though my order was listed as in stock it wasn’t so I still haven’t received my full order yet. The blame was firmly placed at their supplier so obviously they don’t carry there own stock. Shame I am starting a new job without full PPE equipment.
Pants seem ok, but the size measurements are way out. Ordered size 32 waist, same as all my other pants. Could not even get the pants to meet in the middle while breathing in heavily. Suggest maybe going one or two sizes above what you actually are.
items you sent were not as advertised. Gloves of different manufacture were too small. not informed of any change.
from ordering to delivery took thirteen days and I had to contact them to find out where my order was
I placed my order, received a phone call as they needed vat to be paid as the order form had not included it. Had to call them up twice just to receive a vat invoice as non had been sent. Was informed vat invoices had to be requested.
1/ I order Monday 23rd recieved goods Friday 27th thats no good to me it's poor 2/ you need to make the price more clearly with VAT added on & not add it on after!
Good prices but very poor delivery speed.
Order made for a 52 inch hi vis executive vest. The gentleman who dealt with my enquiry was polite and having twice checked sizings I was told I required a 2xl however when I received the vest it was far too small and certainly did not fit my chest size and so returned for a full refund. It does appear that the makers sizing does represent the actual true fit and would say not to depend on sizings given.
Wrong colour boots sent. Rang on Friday and was told someone called rob would phone me back. Its Monday and im still waiting
Inconsistent sizing, left and right very different fit, will be returning product
Whilst hi viz exec waistcoat was good value the sizing is way off - they come up very small compared to others.
Was not told at order if the goods were in stock and the expected delivery time. The delivery took a long time from ordering the goods to receiving the goods. Based on this timescale will probably not use you again in a hurry
Ordered 2 boxes of ear plugs 200 quantity. There was only 199 in both boxes.
shirt material was thinner than I expected . One shirt was not as ordered
Poor communication throughout; from the safety boot order, which carries VAT when the order is not for personal use but the website makes no clear reference of this; through to the dis-jointed delivery of the whole order with no effort to call me to inform that the order would, in fact, come in three separate deliveries. I was only informed when I called the office to check on the whereabouts of my goods. No genuine apologies forthcoming nor any efforts made to retain me as a customer.
Ace Safetywear is rated 4.72 based on 822 reviews