Ace Safetywear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ace Safetywear
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ace Safetywear Reviews

About Ace Safetywear:

Everything from protective clothing, footwear and hard hats to first aid kits and goggles. A huge range of products are available to buy online today!

sales@ace-safetywear.co.uk

Emberton House
Yeomans Way

Tell us how Ace Safetywear made you happy
When my order arrives I would be more than happy to write a review. But until then I am still waiting. We all know what Ace Safetywear will blame the delay on so I will not mention it. I cannot recommend this company in fact if my order does not arrive soon I will be claiming my money back.
Keep me informed on order 👍
Very good and fast service
When is the orange top coming
a very good quality boot ideal for a forman on a motorway project or a heavey machine driver in construction as iam a land scape gardner my self and would benefit with a lighter booth structior other wise it s an exelenct quality boot and for that reason i give 5 stares ps i have returned the boots
Thank you for supplying my waders the product is just what I required and delivery was excellent. Thank you. Regards CBS
Great jacket and swift delivery
Great fit and quality
Excellent service..ordered on Sunday and was here on Tuesday..thank you..
Very good quality. Fast delivery. Strongly recommended
Very impressive service, courteous and efficient. Thank you.
Excellent, very practical and comfortable. Would definitely recommend.
I have big hands and ordered size 11 gloves. Initially they looked a bit small but the material is flexible and stretchy and they were brilliant. Because they fit so well they sort of mould to your hand shape and protect them well. They were equally good for handling scaffolding planks as well as getting a nut off a bolt under the car. Highly recommend.
A swift service and a great product. Really happy with the boots thus far.
Item helps get job done, is of good use.
I bought a pair of Sherpa Rigger boots and found them very comfortable, lightweight, stylish and perfect for dog walking in muddy fields. I bought a size 8 but am really and 8.5 however these are a perfect fit as I think the steel toecap makes for a bigger boot than normal. I will dubbin them to get them more waterproof as they are leather after all. Ace Safetywear were very good and no hassles.
Quick delivery, good quality product and excellent value for money. What more do you want?
Excellent service. Delighted with V12 Octane boots purchased.
Ordered, was expecting within 24/48 hours, appreciate problems with delivery chains but not informed of delays
Delay in postage wasn't consulted that they were waiting for the full order to come in once that was established the communication was good.
Ace Safetywear is rated 4.73 based on 802 reviews