Ace Safetywear Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ace Safetywear

About Ace Safetywear: Everything from protective clothing, footwear and hard hats to first aid kits and goggles. A huge range of products are available to buy online today!

sales@ace-safetywear.co.uk

Emberton House
Yeomans Way

Category:
DIY & Tools

How would you rate Ace Safetywear?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Comfortable safety footwear, my workplace used to supply them but have now gone to another company, however I can't wear there boots, hence why I've purchased a pair of Click boots from yourselves."
"Good Product, easy to order, delivery as promised."
"got this for my unckel very good fit"
"These boots are by far the best quality boots and at a reasonable price that I have found anywhere. I wouldn't buy anything else and in my line of work they are very comfortable and hard wearing. Ace Saftywear always provided an excellent service every time I place my order"
"Great product great service"
"Very quick & easy service - will use again :)"
"quick delivery"
"Quick delivery"
"Arrive on time and just what I ordered which I rare these days thanks to Ace Safetywear"
"The freezer gloves, I bought are well made, the materials used are top class. The seams are sealed, and have been tested in the current cold spell, recently, they are comfortable to wear, the lining keeps the hands at a comfortable temperature."
"FAST DELEVERY"
"Good product very comfortable great service and reasonably priced 5 stars"
"Prompt delivery"
"great boots, you can feel the quality, do feel much better than the normal rubbish I tend to buy. worth the extra money"
"Fits perfectly."
"Quick delivery"
"fantastic service will be back"
"Delivered two days after ordering within a one hour time slot. The overall was good quality and fitted well."
"Easy ordering, quick despatch and value for money"
"Pants seem ok, but the size measurements are way out. Ordered size 32 waist, same as all my other pants. Could not even get the pants to meet in the middle while breathing in heavily. Suggest maybe going one or two sizes above what you actually are."
Ace Safetywear is rated 4.69 based on 518 reviews