Ace Safetywear Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Ace Safetywear

About Ace Safetywear: Everything from protective clothing, footwear and hard hats to first aid kits and goggles. A huge range of products are available to buy online today!

sales@ace-safetywear.co.uk

Emberton House
Yeomans Way

Category:
DIY & Tools

How would you rate Ace Safetywear ?

"Very good quality and good customer sevice."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have wide feet and every pair of work boots I've tried have really hurt my toes. These are so comfortable! Not sure how water resistant yet but I prefer slightly wet feet to being in pain!!!!"
"Good quality products at reasonable prices, delivered on time."
"They had the size in stock and it was delivered promptly."
"Great looking & strong looking safety shoe with perfect sizing & not too heavy. Great communication all along the way & a good site,. Thanks"
"Easy ordering trousers where as described quick delivery"
Christopher O
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my purchase, speed delivery and the quality looks excellent for the price I paid. Only 4 stars as nothing is perfect !"
"Prompt service got exactly what I ordered. Will order again"
"Very easy transaction,delivery very quick,happy customer."
"Great communication from the outset regarding my order, dispatch and delivery. Would definitely use Ace Safetywear again."
"Superb service, quick easy website and prompt delivery every time."
"very pleased with the product and service - thank you"
"Good Price, Excellent Delivery, wide choice of Safetywear"
"Great company, good website, quick delivery...........read my comments."
"Great service 👍🏻"
"Ace safetywear were the best price, and had the boots I wanted in stock, with speedy DPD delivery definitely 5*"
"Quick response, very good service. Love the design of the V12 footwear. I was worried that my regular size 10 would not fit me. I discovered that the size 11 was way too big. So I sent these back for size 10. I sent them back at my own expense but don't really mind. Great product."
"Quick delivery comfortable shoes."
"Wellingtons are perfect for our industry, never had an issue with quality or condition. Arrive in good time and are sold at a good price. Always impressed."
"Boots have lasted 13 months,and only needed replacing through a tiny split in the sole. Body of the foot still in excellent condition and would recommend to all."
Ace Safetywear is rated 4.70 based on 548 reviews