Ace Safetywear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ace Safetywear
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ace Safetywear Reviews

About Ace Safetywear:

Everything from protective clothing, footwear and hard hats to first aid kits and goggles. A huge range of products are available to buy online today!

sales@ace-safetywear.co.uk

Emberton House
Yeomans Way

Tell us how Ace Safetywear made you happy
Always have wot u need & good delivery
Needed a Flexitog freezer jacket for work had a quick look on the internet and found that Ace Safetywear had them in stock and was reasonably priced. Placed order on the weekend (sat) order was despatched monday with tracking details provided and was delivered on the tuesday. Very pleased with the service and product and will be recommended to my colleagues who also require some work items soon. All in all one very happy customer and will definitely be back in the future.
best wellies on pig farm
Very quick delivery with no hassle. I really appreciate. Best to shop with Ace Safetywear . You will feel more than welcome. Thanks
Ace Safetywear 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Very good pair of safety boots, affordable price, well packed and delivered on time. Five stars!
Ace Safetywear 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Good service. The inner sole of both safety shoes has already come out - less than one week's wear - which is disappointing.
Wow - excellent service and product - thank you.
Very comfortable piece of clothing. Good sizing also. Would recommend.
Items dispatched and delivered as stated will recommend.
Gloves were exactly what I wanted and delivered promptly.
Hi I'm not happy because I'm still waiting for my item and I was told that will be with my yesterday but nothing comes so I would like to know what going on please
Warehouse coat I purchased from Ace was very good quality, fit was perfect and was an excellent price. Thank you. I would highly recommend Ace Safetyware.
Excellent customer service. Smooth transaction and Speedy delivery.
Ordered boots on 27th April. Still waiting
Excellent service, ordered my gloves which arrived sooner than expected, they are as advertised and holding up well to the abuse I'll give them!!
Quality overalls from Ace Safetywear with the right amount of pockets especially the 2 breast pockets at a great price & delivered in good time. The web site is very good to use & buying from Ace Safetywear was very easy.
They are as described and fit perfectly
Easy to use and navigate the website, great variety of products at a decent price. Will use again.
When my order arrives I would be more than happy to write a review. But until then I am still waiting. We all know what Ace Safetywear will blame the delay on so I will not mention it. I cannot recommend this company in fact if my order does not arrive soon I will be claiming my money back.
Keep me informed on order 👍
Ace Safetywear is rated 4.72 based on 820 reviews