Ace Safetywear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ace Safetywear
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ace Safetywear Reviews

About Ace Safetywear:

Everything from protective clothing, footwear and hard hats to first aid kits and goggles. A huge range of products are available to buy online today!

sales@ace-safetywear.co.uk

Emberton House
Yeomans Way

Tell us how Ace Safetywear made you happy
Hi I'm not happy because I'm still waiting for my item and I was told that will be with my yesterday but nothing comes so I would like to know what going on please
Ordered boots on 27th April. Still waiting
When my order arrives I would be more than happy to write a review. But until then I am still waiting. We all know what Ace Safetywear will blame the delay on so I will not mention it. I cannot recommend this company in fact if my order does not arrive soon I will be claiming my money back.
Ordered some safety wellies turned up a month later. Tried to contact them about 2 weeks after ordering but no reply at all.
Not very good at the moment ace safetywear because I haven’t received them yet and I ordered them 10 days ago I realse these are difficult times but I’ve had no contact from you at all and I’ve ordered another pair from one of your competitors
£4.85 for shipping and they took over a week to arrive. Such a small and light item (beard snoods) they should have arrived 1st class for that price. Very disappointed.
15 pounds for the delivery was extortionate
Very disappointed that there isn't a return policy in place for either exchanged or returns. In my case an exchange which ended up costing me £11.17 due to the side of ur packaging. The delivery driver decided to delivered to the wrong neighbours address of my request.
Never got my pants deliverey lad left them where thay got stolen
no delivery and no information given .remained at home all day after delivery people said they would send information and delivery time. am delivery
Have sent back as to late getting to us
Called to confirm an item was in stock and would be delivered within a certain timescale. This was confirmed and the item was ordered online within minutes. Less than an hour later I received a phone call stating that the item was in fact out of stock, and that the pricing was wrong on the website. It was supposed to be £40 more expensive. Funny how the item suddenly became out of stock.... shocking.
Placed a order for two pairs JCB safety footwear on Monday June 6th, on Thursday June 9th I sent a e-mail asking when the order would arrive to which I received a reply stating there had been a stock problem and we would receive our order the early part of the following week. ( week commencing Monday June 13th ) I was about to give up hope and ask for a refund when the boots did eventually arrive on Tuesday 21st June
thought I was buying 2 packs of 100 gloves and only got 2 pairs
I placed an order for two pairs of Rigger boots. when my parcel came i got two pairs of normal boots and an invoice which said rigger boots…. will not be using this site again. when you order working boots its because you need them for your work not a night out so you would expect to receive the correct item..
very late delivery on items showing as in stock! would not use again
Ace Safetywear is rated 4.72 based on 827 reviews