Ace Safetywear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ace Safetywear
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ace Safetywear Reviews

About Ace Safetywear:

Everything from protective clothing, footwear and hard hats to first aid kits and goggles. A huge range of products are available to buy online today!

sales@ace-safetywear.co.uk

Emberton House
Yeomans Way

Tell us how Ace Safetywear made you happy
The order of safety gloves was processed and delivered efficiently and at a competitive price. Very satisfied.
very good quality just what i needed
Great product, arrived in good time and as described. Excellent customer services. Would recommend.
I have received my purchase very soon and i am happy for my shopping online with Safteywear. Price, quality of item and delivery service were very good and amazing. Do not affriad to buy your items from them. 100% satisfy.
Good quick service
Good quality trousers and good value for money.
Excellent service, 5*, just what I was looking for and will use Ace Safetywear again.
Easy to use delivery good
Excellent service.
Excellent service all round. Ordered on a Friday morning and was delivered the following Monday, this is how online shopping should be carried out. Prompt, efficient service, will be using again, thanks guys.
Fantastic service, quick delivery and great clothing. Highly recommended, very happy. Thank you.
great quality. even managed to sublimate personally
What a nice company to deal with, telephoned in, they had the item in stock and received the item in a couple of days. Perfect.
I have ordered a number of safety boots from Ace safety wear and have always found them to be professional from start to finish with there customer Service. plus there boots have always been delivered within the time given for delivery.
Very happy with my boots . There was a problem with there stock but was informed as soon as they had said boots was swiftly send to me more that happy to use again thank you
Product as advertised and of very good quality. Item arrived in good time. Would definitely buy from seller again. Thanks
Not very good at the moment ace safetywear because I haven’t received them yet and I ordered them 10 days ago I realse these are difficult times but I’ve had no contact from you at all and I’ve ordered another pair from one of your competitors
Enabled us to get into the canal at the end of our garden and consider how to slow the erosion. Worked fine, no problems. (Although the heading says size 11, we ordered and received size 9!)
Order dealt with efficiently