Ace Safetywear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ace Safetywear
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Ace Safetywear Reviews

About Ace Safetywear:

Everything from protective clothing, footwear and hard hats to first aid kits and goggles. A huge range of products are available to buy online today!

sales@ace-safetywear.co.uk

Emberton House
Yeomans Way

Tell us how Ace Safetywear made you happy
These boots were a replacement for a another pair of Dunlop wellies that were great. These are equally good, low price but high quality. Only dunces don't buy Dunlop.
Prompt delivery and goods were good quality
Good quality, fast delivery.
Very friendly and helpful staff!!
I’ve used before and was very happy with the service provided, so will use again, when needed, thank you.
Ace Safetywear were very helpful when I called them regarding delivery dates. The website was very easy to use and the delivery times were always honoured. I would recommend this company to other contractors/colleagues.
The best gloves I found for comfort and flexibility, nice price too.
Excellent service time after time.
Happy with my product :)
Once again an excellent product and service given while ordering my Wellington boots
Hello.delivered the goods quickly.pants long and large. we have not received the return form. please send it to me. we want to change it to a smaller size.thank you
Hi Inga, we will happily exchange these for you. You should already have received an email from our customer service team if not please give us a call.
Fast, Reliable Service
Ordered driver trousers, easy to use website, great prices and very quick delivery, I would definitely recommend this seller.
Excellent service. Goods arrived very quickly. Really good quality
Dispatched very quickly. Great service.
Good quality product at a reasonable price
I work in a refrigeration plant and OMG is this thing warm. The fleece inside is lined in the arms as well, so I was wearing a T-shirt underneath it. It is really bright yellow and makes pasty people like myself look tanned. It is very smart and comes with a spec sheet saying it is class 3 waterproof, which is supposed to the best there is. It has two inner pockets one for a smartphone which took my S10 and Ghostek case with ease. and two outer flap pockets. For £21 this was a bargain and I have no complaints, only that for my first day it seemed a little too warm!!!
Excellent quality and good fit - true to size - would definately buy again
The order of safety gloves was processed and delivered efficiently and at a competitive price. Very satisfied.
very good quality just what i needed
Ace Safetywear is rated 4.72 based on 823 reviews