Aab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aab
Read Aab Reviews
Good quality for money only when on sale
I highly recommend Aab. Not only are Aabs clothing very beautiful, elegant, and of excellent quality, their customer service is also the best too. I had some technical problems with a gift card on an online purchase and I contacted Aab. A lovely and understanding lady replied promptly and she very efficiently applied the discount on the purchase I made online with a bonus. I was so elated and couldn't thank the lady and Aab enough. Thank you very much for the superb customer service and clothing.
Absolutely disgusting the outfits stink of petrol and it cannot be worn
Assalaam Alaykum, We do apologise for your experience, please do contact us on admin@abbcollection.com so that we can investigate this further
Quality clothing with modesty in mind.
I love it
Nice and diverse
Absolutely love shopping with Aab, customer service is first class, always get asked were my clothing is from.
I had previously ordered the light grey thick jumper which was brilliant the thickness of the jumper was fantastic, so I then ordered the same jumper in a charcoal grey but when it arrived to my disappointment the material, thickness was nothing like the 1st even though it’s being advertised as the same with at the same price tag, I won’t be making the same mistake by ordering the same items again it was misleading.
AAB is definitely a brand that supplies high quality items with such elegant styles. I’m always getting complimented by my beautiful dresses that I have bought from this company. Keep up the good work!!!!!
It’s bit expensive but style and fabric are nice
Very good
Absolutely love all my shirt/ jumper dresses from Aab! Aab is definitely my favourite for all my modest wear! ♥️
Aab 5 star review on 10th December 2021
Over the years I have bought quite a few outfits from Aab. The quality is always good, designs an colour choices on point.
Aab 5 star review on 9th December 2021 Aab 5 star review on 9th December 2021
The fit was way too over sized
Absolutely amazing, Great fit, comfortable material, and prices where perfect as I caught it on sale but I would pay full price for the quality. I bought regular sizes.
I ordered two abya’s . Both same size . One fit was ok but another one was very big. So I had to sent one back. I find sizing on items are not right.
The fitting was very bad
I did not collect. It was delivered to me
I’m not so happy with the quality and service , I ordered twice and each time there was a fault with the long jumpers I had ordered, Customer service is too slow no one answers the phone and a few times no reply to emails. Still haven’t received any update on my return. Very very disappointed.
The clothing looks great but I don't think they would last very long
Aab is rated 4.22 based on 792 reviews