aab Collection Reviews

of reviewers recommend aab Collection
Read aab Collection Reviews
Quality and texture of the clothes is brilliant.
Posted 20 minutes ago
Love all of Aabs collection. Very good quality materials, modern & modist. Great customer service always.
I am regular customer & all I have in my wardrobe is Aab ❤️
Very good service, please to have a good modest cloths from Aab very happy...
Love it, amazing outfits ☺️
Love love love all the products!!!!!
My wife hasnt worn it yet so i havnt got an answer sorry.
Just love the material
love the update design and the quality is very good i always buy my abayas from aab.
I am a new customer at Aab, the customer service is excellent and they really do try and do the upmost for you!
Lovely dresses good quality and lovely colours 😍
I can't say enough good things about Aab! MashAllah I love the different styles of abayas they release. The designs and fittings are beautiful. Some people may say Aab are expensive, however i strongly believe you get what you pay for. The embroidery work, the button detailing can't be faulted. I shop at Aab regularly, and I cant recommend then enough. Keep up the amazing work team!
I am absolute in love with all Aab pieces! The quality of fabric and stitching is impeccable.
I love aab very modest n comfy wear
Thank you for your recent review.

We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are pleased with our designs.

We hope you will continue to give us regular feedback as reviews help our customers to make informed purchases.

Once again, a heartfelt thank you from the team at Aab x
All the purchases I have made are absolutely amazing with high quality natural materials and beautiful cuts!
aab Collection 5 star review on 1st December 2020 aab Collection 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback.

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchases and we love how this looks on you!

Love Aab x
Aab collection is and has always been great.the selection is very varied and suits both the traditional Muslims and the modern Muslims.I recommend aab to both my Muslim and non Muslim friends and family due to quality,service and price.I highly recommend Aab especially for all those who wish to modest yet fashionable
Thank you for your recent review.

We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are pleased with our designs.

Beautifully modest :)
Thank you for your recent review.

We are absolutely delighted to hear that you are pleased with your purchase.

Once again, a heartfelt thank you from the team at Aab x
Good quality and comfortable clothing. Delivered in good time.
Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased that you are happy with your purchase Love Aab x
Please can you contact me in regards to the last purchase? I am calling your shops no one is answering and I need to return the item as the size is too big for me. Please call me urgently Thank you
+44 7305 167184
Nice scarves, floaty and wide. The quality seems fine but can't really assess this as I have not had them long nor did I wash them yet but knowing Aab clothing they will probably pass the test !
Ordered the winter knit collection, not flattering /quite clingy for size 16, only looks good on smaller sizes and / or no curves. Had to return all of it I’m afraid and stick to Cos, Arket or H&M for longer length knits.
Asalaamu Alaykum

Thank you for your feedback.

We are so sorry that you did not find this garment suitable.

Your feedback is important to us and we will ensure that it is forwarded to our production team.

We will be happy for you to return any unworn items for a refund or exchange. If you would like an exchange and need more information or advice on sizing, please feel free to contact our customer care team who will be happy to assist you.

Love Aab x