Aab Reviews

Aab 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Margarita Georgieva
Aab 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Margarita Georgieva
Delievry and return service is very good.
Great service great products excellent quality.
Very good quality
Amazing products. Very happy with my purchases.
I am still waiting on my refund. It’s coming upto 20 days
First time I bought few clothes from aab, and I really like them, they are comfortable good quality and modest. I bought knitted trousers, dresses, shirts. Everything is excellent
I absolutely love my maxi dress that I ordered and trousers. What I love most about aab clothing is that it is very modest and also even the smallest sizes are loose, not tight fit! Being 5ft 8, I love how the trousers fit perfectly length wise.
Comfy clothes with a nice range of designs and colours to choose from! Sizes are pretty accurate too. Love shopping here!
The collection is very nice however, customer service is lacking and needs to actually take every situation at its own merit. I am a new customer and recently bought 4 items of clothing…(XS as this is normally the size I wear), however, the sizes are very odd as they were all too tight in the wrong places. Thinking I could exchange these for the next size up, I returned the items. I paid delivery postage, return postage and was informed that they do not exchange anymore and I would need to reorder the sizes I needed and of course would have to pay postage yet again (under £100.00). As I am a new customer I thought they might have made an exception as I have no idea of sizing….. but nothing. Very disappointed with customer service as never come across this before. A genuine mistake with sizes should have been very easy to rectify…..I would definitely not be buying from Aab after this experience. I called Customer service, not the fastest at picking up as well as emailed.
Love the quality of the material.Sizes are also really good with the fit.
Good collection.! It’s more of a brand than any other ordinary boutique.
I love aab wear ever since it first started. My first few pieces from the collection are still in beautiful condition as the viscose fabric is of great quality. I have to admit the quality of the material has since changed as now they use a textured, heavy viscose. However I do find myself buying pieces in sales as the styles are very beautiful.
Happy with my purchase. Great customer service, I like the idea of requesting a refund for sale items as not many Asian retailers offer that choice, plus very comfortable and quality materials for the stuff I bought. Thanks
Extremely classy and versatile designs. I’ve been an Aab customer for over 10 years and have always been pleased with all my purchases.
Really good choice of modest wear for women made with high quality fabrics. Although slightly more pricey, the clothing is worth every penny and it’s even better when Aab have a sale!
Abayas are very beautiful, nice fabric and size. Just one thing, delivery should be free
I was hesitant ordering online but when my garment came I fell in love with it. The quality is excellent and shows that Aab cares about its customers.
Great delivery and happy with the quality.
I like the fabric of aab, the design are wounderfull.
Absolutely lobe my knitwear. Quality is amazing
Aab is rated 4.25 based on 653 reviews