Aab Reviews

Aab 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Safiya Keles
Aab 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Khateeja Ali
A great variety of excellent quality clothing - from everyday items to those for special occasions.
Love this company. The quality they provide is outstanding! The clothes are a great fit, true to size. The lady who answers your enquiries over the phone is very professional and friendly great service!
Very good quality clothes, stylish and simple, very elegant.
Amazing quality dress and joggers. This was my first purchase from Aab and I’m so impressed will definitely be coming back!
The quality of everything I have ever ordered from Aab have been AMAZING! Beautiful modest clothing (: x
Beautiful dress
Very good quality. Slightly long for us petite ladies, but it still works.
I have experienced bad service with Aab lately with express delivery not being delivered on time this has happened to me twice as I'm a regular customer I didn't like my experience.
Aab always has a stunning and modest collection as well as practical. I only find them a bit pricey but for the quality and creativity I think it’s well worth it. I have bought until 7 pieces from Aab on sale and they are gorgeous. Can’t wait to wear my side zip dresses. I bought all the colours in them.
Very disappointed with aab Because you guys not give free return and no free deliveries So what’s the point we buying expensive clothes from aab…..!? And one more thing if you want to cancel the order there is no option to cancel the order…? Can you tell me why please..? And I don’t like your swimming costumes Thanks
Perfect fit
Fantastic
Aab never disappoints in delivering stunning modest wear. I have shopped with them for over 10 years and have never been disappointed. Aab is my go-to brand for modest wear. Over the years, the style of the clothes has improved as have the designs. I look forward to your upcoming collections !
I was really happy with my recent order, the clothes fit perfectly and the material is absolutely lovely. Thank you
Love AAB one of my favourite shops
Beautiful colours on both the hijab and long dress. The material is beautiful and super soft. Looks more prettier in person, I am excited to wear this to my friends wedding. I would recommend the two tone hijab as it can be worn with many different outfits. Fast delivery and over all very happy 🙃
I bought the 3/4 slip to wear under my sheer midi dresses- perfect!
I was shocked when I received my order to see that what I had paid £30 for was a pair of poor quality sweat bottoms. I thought I was getting the full tracksuit! Completely over priced.
Asalaamu Alaykum Sister Thank you for your email and feedback. We do apologise that your purchase did not meet your expectations and can confirm that the majority of our pieces are sold separately and not as a full outfit. We understand that our pricing may be considered quite high, however, at AAB, a great effort is taken to use a high level of fabric quality, stitching as well as providing a high level of customer service. Please note, the designs are not purchased from a third party, they are designed and manufactured by ourselves and we control the entire process. There is a cost attached with producing high quality garments especially when the majority of the fabric we use are natural fibres, and not man made synthetic fibres readily available and mass produced. We also emphasise the use of ethical practices and due to these reasons, the price is reflected in the quality of the items we produce. Also, as a way of giving back to our customers, we also have a loyalty scheme in place on order to give customers the chance to receive points and rewards the more they shop with us. You can view more information on this by following the link below: https://aabcollection.com/pages/loyalty There is currently a mid season sale section on our website to allow customers to purchase some of our items at a discounted rate. Please follow the link below for further information. https://aabcollection.com/collections/mid-season-sale In addition to this, we offer sales and other promotions throughout the year. You can sign up to receive our newsletters to avail these promotions. Nevertheless, we appreciate your feedback and will pass this on to our production team for their interest as we do take customer feedback very seriously. If you have any further queries or concerns, please do get in contact with our Customer Care team on admin@aabcollection.com or +44 (0) 0203 823 7768 who will be happy to assist you. Kindest regards, Love Aab x
I love the quality and designs are nice
Love the clothes, decent and modest clothing. Only drawback is price and availability
Aab is rated 4.24 based on 415 reviews