AA Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend AA Labels
Read AA Labels Reviews

About AA Labels:

AA Labels is a family owned business that specialises in designing, producing and printing labels, so for us the business is all about labels. We have become a market leader in labelling solutions and our labels are an integral part of products and systems used in every major market and industry sector.

customercare@aalabels.com

AA Labels, 23 Wainman Road,PeterboroughCambridgeshirePE2 7BU

Tell us how AA Labels made you happy
I buy from AA Labels a couple of times a year. I selected free delivery (3-5 days) but despatch was same day and I received them the next! Excellent service.
Good Afternoon Anthony. Thank you for your repeat custom each year. Great to know that your order reached you quicker than you had expected. Thank you. Laura
Excellent service.
Hello Malcolm, Thank you for rating our service so highly. Laura.
Order turned up a day later than expected otherwise we were happy with your service
Good Afternoon Joseph. Thank you very much for placing your first order with us and sharing your experience. The tracking information shows that the order was delivered within the advised time. Please note that once your order has been dispatched, DPD allows two days of transit time to Ireland. Thank you. Laura.
5 Star Service!
Thank you for rating the service you have received with 5-Stars. Laura.
Sample label - service excellent. I ordered a sample before I made a decision about a bulk purchase. It was such a pleasure to see that this was absolutely free, and it arrived quickly with no shipping costs either! This was much appreciated, and I'd be happy to do business with AA labels.
Hello Tony. This is an excellent review to receive, Thank you. Our free material sample service is an extra service we like to offer to allow you to be able to check and approve the material for use and application beforehand. I am pleased that this has been useful to you. Your positive comments are very much appreciated. Thank you again. Laura.
excellent service and lots of help ordering my labels
Good Afternoon. It has been our pleasure to assist and help you throughout the order placement process. I have passed your positive feedback to the individual team members. Thank you very much. Laura.
The labels arrived on time and were perfect.
Hi Geoffey. I am pleased the labels have arrived with you as expected this morning. Thank you once again for your order. Laura.
Excellent labels delivered with 24 hours as promised. Thanks
Hello Paul. Thank you for your 5-star rating and for taking the time to share your comments. Thank you. Laura.
Usually a very good service . A couple of issues with labels out of stock , but appreciate its out of their control . Overall very happy with the service
Dear Neill, Thank you for your understanding in regards to the shortage of paper materials available. This is a national and global problem and we are offering a suitable alternative where possible. During this time we still strive to offer a high level of service, so therefore your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you. Laura.
Thanks, the quality is good. Each printing is naming on your website. But you loose this naming on the label sticked on the box. That's a pity, I need to write manually on the box
Hello Laurent, Thank you very much for your repeat custom from France. I think you may be referring to the individual name for each artwork. Unfortunately, the artwork name is not included on the label that is displayed on the outer packaging. We will, however, consider your feedback for future development. Thank you. Laura.
Great service. Fast and reliable.
Great comments to receive from your feedback, Thank you, Michael.
Great buy
Hello Yisroel. Thank you very much for your 5-star review today. You are a valued customer and we appreciate your repeat custom. Thank you. Laura.
The service which we received was fantastic. Delivery was very prompt, just what we needed.
Fantastic Review. Thank you very much for your feedback. Laura.
Mis-leading, error-prone, slow, unhelpful, inflexible, need I go on? This is based on our most recent experience after being a customer for years.
Good Morning. We are disappointed to learn of your recent experience. As a valued customer for several years, we hope that you are aware that we do take pride in our service standards for all of our customers' enquiries and orders and we are sorry that you feel that you have not received a high level of service on this occasion. I understand that your feedback is surrounding the issues we are facing with the global shortage of paper materials. We shall be in contact with you soon to talk through further. Thank you. Laura.
Large choice of labels. Easy to order and a very efficient service overall.
Dear Louise. Thank you for sharing your positive comments surrounding the placement of your labels through our website. We hope to be of service again soon for all your label requirements. Thank you. Laura.
Great and fast delivery
Hi Leigh. Thank you very much for the five-star review on your recent order. Good to know that your labels have arrived quickly to you, in the Scottish Borders. Thank you. Laura.
Wasn't the colour we were looking for.
Good Morning. I am sorry to hear that the material sample you ordered was not the colour you had hoped for. We offer this free service to allow our customers to check and view the material to make sure that it is suitable for use and application. Please do be in contact with our Customer Care Team if you would like to discuss other label material options. We shall be happy to help. Thank you. Laura.
Great service. Will definitely be using your service again and recommending to my colleagues. Thanks again
Good Morning Katrina. Thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing your recommendation with others. We are pleased to hear that you are very happy with your Matt Blue A5 Sheet Labels. Thank you once again. Laura.
Ordered for the first time and was not disapointed. Will be ordering again.
Hi Kay. Thank you very much for your 5-star rating and your first order with us AA Labels. We shall look forward to the placement of your next order. Thank you. Laura.
Fantastic service and they did a fantastic job of responding to my requests. I would recommend them.
Good Afternoon Richard. Thank you very much for your fantastic review and for sharing your recommendation to others. Please do let us know if you would like any further assistance on the recent material samples sent to you. Thank you. Laura.
AA Labels is rated 4.71 based on 935 reviews