A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

Tell us how A.Owen Motor Group made you happy
Sorted my mum out with a part exchange for a lovely car. Nice people. Can't fault them. Will definitely be recommending.
We bought a fantastic family car from A.Owen Motors and after a few weeks it developed a problem with the clutch. A.Owen Motors took the car back, provided us a courtesy car and sorted the problem without quibble. What a brilliant service, and completely different to previous experiences with car sellers in Newbury.

I forgot to mention that the car came back cleaned too!

Thanks so much A.Owen Motors, I cannot recommend enough!
I bought a Nissan Qashqai from Gabriel at A.Owen Motor Group and the service was superb from start to finish. Gabriel was very honest and helpful and provides decent cars at good prices. I would recommend A.Owen Motor Group to anyone who is looking for a reliable car and a decent price
Would like to thank the sales team especially Issac for his clear and positive advice when helping us choose our new car. After what was at times an emotional journey, Issacs professional approach and calm assurance got us to the right decision. I would definitely recommend this team and Issac to anyone wanting to purchase a used car.
Fantastic experience buying my first car at A.Owen, felt like I was buying not like I was "being sold". Would highly recommend Dave for anyone wanting to shop at A.Owen, he was very personable and honest from the get go which made the experience even better. I got personalised videos of my car once I had paid my deposit/ it was ready for collection which added another personal touch. All in all a fantastic over all experience - would highly recommend A.Owen to anyone wanting to purchase a car, I know I will be using them again in the future!
First class service from the team at used cars A.Owen. This is my second time round using the dealership. I am extremely happy with the way I was treated especially by my sales advisor Issac. He is the perfect advisor, very helpful and not at all pushy. It was Gabriel who I brought my previous Ford Focus from 4 years ago and received exactly the same 5 star treatment this time round. Would highly recommend this place to anyone. Really happy with my new car and look forward to seeing Gabriel and the team again in 4 years when it’s time to swap again.
Excellent customer service from Issac. Very polite and informative, had a lot of knowledge about cars. Very happy with the Toyota Aygo, it was very clean and Issac kept me updated on the status of the car as it was going through the workshop before I took it away, and made a video to remind me of the car and it’s features. Massive thank you to Issac for making my first experience of buying a car such a pleasant one in these hard times. Would highly recommend this dealership, all staff are very friendly and they are taking very good precautions (using gloves/masks and hand sanitiser available) to be able to sell cars safely and in-line with current safety guidelines due to Covid. Thank you again!
Today I travelled over 3 hours to view and hopefully buy a car, our previous one we'd had 10 years and never really enjoyed it. So after years of looking, hunting for the right car, a head turner I was blown away the moment i saw the car. Knowing this sort of car does not come along often I was happy to pay a deposit to guarantee first refusal. Speaking to Gabriel I felt relaxed in doing this. The whole process was stress free, swift and all I had to do was sign my name twice and make a payment. Gabriel did everything. Thank you Gabriel, for making everything run smoothly for us today. I'm certain we are going to have many happy year's with this car. Regards
Issac was honest, efficient and very easy to deal with and I'm very happy with the service. The car was nicely presented and he took good care of us. Highly recommended.
My husband and I have just bought a car from Gabriel at A.Owen Motor. I must say it a simple , uncomplicated experience. We test drove the car we wanted,negotiated a reasonable price for our car and that was that. There was no typical 'car salesman' talk-which was refreshing.
I mainly had my dealings with Issac who I found to be trustworthy and a man of his word. The service he provided was second to none and I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. Issac has such integrity that he cares more about the customers receiving a good service and not one of those dealerships that just want to get their hands on your money.
Gabiwas proactive, and pressure free. He listened to what we wanted, and found the perfect vehicle at a great value. He was extremely knowledgeable in providing comparative data between make and model options, that we would have never known, which allowed us to eventually make a fantastic choice. An exceptional experience.
Best regards,Marius
Good customer service. They have nice cars too!
Cars at working mens prices ,great finance de

If your on a Budget these guys are the people to deal with,great finance deals and Customer service.I brought a Motor from them and have done 3k miles in it no issues its a honest motor.I reccomend them,im happy with my Car.
Best ever , hassle free ,fair and a good price. Even bought a second car.(later on )
Pleased with my car. A day after purchasing I noticed a manufacture fault with the headlights. This was quickly rectified by Dave who got it booked into the workshop asap and I was compensated with more than enough fuel to take it there for my troubles. Extremely helpful and honest salesman
Not just a great deal for my car but also an amazing service. Issac was extremely helpful and very welcoming.
I spent some time looking for a Smart ForTwo and found one at this garage. Unfortunately by the time I contacted the garage, it had already sold. However, Gabriel took my requirements and then spent a couple weeks sourcing a car for me - searching all across the UK. He drove all the way down to Scotland to pick up a car for me. I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend to others. Certainly Gabriel (and I think it was Dave) were the nicest sales people I've spoken with at a car garage.
Walk in. Good friendly service from Gabriel. Good priced cars.
This was my first experience dealing with a owen motor.
It started very bad was sat there for over 6 hours waiting for the funds to be transferred over.
Gaby was very helpful kept coming over to keep me informed on what was going on.
Had to wait 2 more days for the funds to go over.
He went above and beyond to sort things out for me.
I will definitely be returning again.
Thanks guys.