6g internet Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend 6g internet

About 6g internet: 6G Internet offers over the air internet access at fibre equivalent speeds.

With packages offering 20mb to 100mb for residential customers and up to 300mb for business users, the super low latency on offer has proven to be beneficial to people who stream tv and who game online.

Based out of Simonstone, Lancashire the UK based 6G customer service team can be reached on 0800 915 6138.

Please feel free to leave a review on the product or level of service 6G Internet have offered you.

Tell us how 6g internet made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Our home Internet is poor, we never have a whole day when there are no interruptions currently we've been 2 days without Internet, apparently an engineer was coming to the mast to fix the problem this morning. customer service delivery is shocking when you call to find out what is going on! Upset we have another 18months of this poor service provider."
Hi Stacy,

Really sorry to hear about your experience, they are not the high standards that we set ourselves!

If you could call us on 08009156138 and ask for Andrew, he will be more than happy to discuss your issues with you and help to find a solution.

Kind regards,

How would you rate your installation team today?
"Good service, happy with my speeds I have got, engineers friendly and did a tidy job!"
Hi Jonathan,

We appreciate the feedback, it helps us to know what we're doing well and where we need to improve.

I will make sure your comments are passed on to the Engineers.

Thanks again,

6G Internet
"Great work nice and polite very fast very happy with the work thank you"
Hi Anthony. Thanks very much for your comments. I will be sure to pass them on to the Engineers.

How would you rate your installation team today?
"Great service. Had issue with connecting to me wifi. Contacted through online chat Gabby. Fixed the issue. Great service"
Hi Ahsan,

Thanks very much for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Gabby.

6G Internet
"Excellent company- install was completed by very efficient engineers Warren and Kurt- who even cleaned up after finishing the install- unlike other service providers! Internet is fast and I never have any issues- the support team are always helpful when I call too."
Thank you for your feedback. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Warren & Kurt.

6G Internet
"Called these guys but I was a little wary due to past reviews. Gave them my postcode and they thought it would be possible to get me a signal from their nearby tower. They sent out two engineers within a couple of days which was surprisingly quick. Unfortunately they could not get a line of sight from my flat to the nearest mast. Engineers were very friendly and apologetic. They told me a refund of the 50 pound installation fee would be processed and I should have the money back within 14 days. True to their word the money was back in my bank account in that time frame. Unfortunately in the meantime they also took my first months internet by standing order. I called and spoke to a young man and he promised it would be refunded within 14 days. Again the money was refunded after 2nd call to customer service. I was dissapointed that they were unable to provide the internet service. The customer service team and Mike were very friendly, efficient and helpful .They always answered the phone within a few rings . The customer service was excellent, refunds a tad slow but processed none the less. All in all I came to like these guys, very professional. I think looking back through these reviews, they must have made vast improvements on the customer service side. I can't comment on the internet itself as they were unable to provide it. No I don't work for them."
"Extremely unreliable"
"They sorted me out!"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"6g internet sorted my problem courteously and promptly."
"At the start of my initial 24 month contract a deposit was paid by myself, to be returned at the discontinuation of services provided. I cancelled the contract in mid-october and here I am in December still waiting for MY money to be returned. They seem to have no trouble withdrawing money from my account but genuine struggles repaying what is owed. I have contacted 6G both by phone and chatting to online advisers, and I swear if I hear the words 'in 5 working day's one more time I'm liable to flip. It's been 6 weeks!"
Hi Colin. We do appreciate your feedback whether that be positive or negative. We apologise it has taken this long and will work tirelessly to ensure the money is returned to you as soon as possible.

How would you rate your installation team today?
"Excellent company to deal with, order was placed with minimal fuss and with great communication. From placing the order to arranging a suitable Installation date, all done very smoothly, I cannot fault, well done!"
Thanks very much for your feedback Jonathan. Our Engineers look forward to meeting you on the day of installation.
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Very fast internet, engineers had a problem out of there hands on the day of install, but came back the next day and got us up and running, very happy!"
Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you Neil.
How would you rate your installation team today?
"It's made very happy, good connection!"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Tested connection, seems very fast! Nathan and Darren are lovely lads, good at there job and was fantastic!"
"Started off fine with speeds of around 60Mbps but gradually dropped to a steady 15Mbps, which is reasonable apart from the frequent complete losses of signal. My real gripe with this company is that when I finally decided to cancel my contract, I was put on hold for 20+ minutes until the call was abruptly terminated following an automated message saying the lines were now closing please call back between the hours of 9:00-20:00 Mon-Fri... This was at 18:10 on a Thursday!!!! I decided to open an online chat and cancel my contract this way. All was going gly, Doris seemed polite and eager to help, until I stated that I wished to cancel my contract, at which point I was told the online chat service was now closed! What a coincidence. Absolute bunch of jokers and not to be trusted at any cost. I would cancel my direct debit with them and let them chase me (bet their lines would be open after ten past six then) but they owe me £70 for a supposed deposit laid down at the start of my contract. DO. NOT. USE!!!"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Extremely made me happy becuase I can now save a lot of money per month!"
"Very happy. Gents we’re very quick and friendly."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Good service, wifi working good! Engineers Nathan and Darren really friendly!"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"6g internet has made my life working life more easier with faster speeds! Nathan and Darren did a top job to a high standard."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Saved me a hell of a lot of money! Very happy"
6g internet is rated 4.49 based on 123 reviews