6g internet Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend 6g internet

About 6g internet: 6G Internet offers over the air internet access at fibre equivalent speeds.

With packages offering 20mb to 100mb for residential customers and up to 300mb for business users, the super low latency on offer has proven to be beneficial to people who stream tv and who game online.

Based out of Simonstone, Lancashire the UK based 6G customer service team can be reached on 0800 915 6138.

Please feel free to leave a review on the product or level of service 6G Internet have offered you.

How would you rate 6g internet ?

"Dane was excellent, although 6g could not supply me with a connection he assisted by pointing me in the right direction. Overall brilliant customer service."
"Good response time from enquiring and informative too"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Knew how to help and raised the issue quickly after isolating the problem"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"I used live chat and received a speedy response. I didn't get any answers, but was promised a call, so not really much more I can say really."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Very quick response and a friendly and knowledgable advisor. All very promising so far!"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Dane has been very helpful and knows what he is talking about thank you"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Good speedy response on Chat"
"No long sales rubbish"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Great customer service! Couldn't ask for anything better"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Resolved a quick question and made it possible for me to speak with and adviser. Thanks Joe"
"Dane has been more than helpful arranging Tech calls and monitoring my account for me - a true asset for the company!!"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Just Spoke to Dane on Chatline,He sorted me out goodstyle. Very helpful indeed. Cheers Dane Regards Phil Pritchard, Liverpool"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Dane did his very best to help me sort my issue and when that was not possible arranged for a tech support call"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Excellent knowledgeable staff, answered all my questions efficiently. Then called me to discuss my requirements in more detail Great"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"prompt clear communications, helpful & professional"
"Fixed my issue within minutes, couldn’t be happier"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"the customer adviser helped me with my issue and has been very helpful"
"very helpful and knowledgeable staff"
"Dane answered all my questions and has arranged for a colleague to call me later today . Excellent service"
"false advertising and miss sold £24.99 package says totally unlimited broadband then find that they have a tiny cap of 1000gb then £1.29 a gb over this means average mthly bills of £175 for me hell no I left virgin as was promised it be cheaper and no extra costs"
6g internet is rated 4.64 based on 81 reviews