6g internet Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend 6g internet

About 6g internet: 6G Internet offers over the air internet access at fibre equivalent speeds.

With packages offering 20mb to 100mb for residential customers and up to 300mb for business users, the super low latency on offer has proven to be beneficial to people who stream tv and who game online.

Based out of Simonstone, Lancashire the UK based 6G customer service team can be reached on 0800 915 6138.

Please feel free to leave a review on the product or level of service 6G Internet have offered you.

Live Chat

How would you rate 6g internet ?

"helpful staff"
Posted 1 hour ago
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Great service using the online chat.Very easy to communicate with and efficient."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"had issue with faulty router they sent one out asap service very good no hanging on to switchboard or you are num blah blah blah in que, speed result orderd 40mb done speed test between 37-42mb does what it says."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"dane helped me with my query today and has arranged a call back for me :)"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"No internet for the past 9 weeks, customer service not willing to accept responsibility, blaming that it’s the area or the building around the house that could impact the internet. They asked for engineer visit 200 GBP and ask around 400 for cancellation of contract. Complete fraud and lies about their service. Making people fools and taking money for nothing. They must be given a penalty by the communication dept and banned from operating in the areas. Fraud and money making interests."
Hello,

Thank you for your review, we're disappointed with the comments and would welcome the opportunity to discuss these with you further. From our side I can see that we've tried on more than 10 occasions to contact you to resolve and carry our the tests with your set up to see where the issue lies. We also offered to send an engineer out without you completing any tests and without charge to help get you using the service along with offering 2 months free service.

We can see from our side that you are connected to the 6G service and we're confident that there is no network issue as the connection was shown to be working at install. This issue looks to be something that has changed internally since which we've not been able to test with you as yet.

Here at 6G we focus 100% on customer satisfaction, we've reviewed how we've handled and responded to your requests so it comes as somewhat of a shock to us to receive this review despite our continued and repeated best efforts to have this resolved for you.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any help, as discussed in your live chat yesterday we don't want to charge you we'd much rather resolve your issue and prove to you how good 6G Internet really is.

Many thanks
6G Customer Services
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Very good and quick customer service"
"Only got as far as the sales live chat but it was helpful and to the point. So within 2 mins I knew it wasn't a service available to my area. Virgin live chat took over an hour to get to that same conclusion."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Quick response and good information"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Dane was very helpful and gave me the answers I wanted. Will be giving it a try when contract with Virgin ends. Away with the line rental and in with the VOIP."
"Good- straight to the point. Dane has arranged a callback for me - so I will take it from there."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Dane was clear and polite... just wish my time had not been wasted going through the chat process when could have just called directly.."
"Excellent customer service"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Dane was very helpful, supportive and friendly. He provided professional advice and opinion about the broadband providers in the UK. He was able to tell me about the pros and cons of the service honestly and I am happy with his support."
"Spoke to Dane @ customer services about your services, very helpfull, polite and friendly."
"Dane was excellent, although 6g could not supply me with a connection he assisted by pointing me in the right direction. Overall brilliant customer service."
"Good response time from enquiring and informative too"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Knew how to help and raised the issue quickly after isolating the problem"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"I used live chat and received a speedy response. I didn't get any answers, but was promised a call, so not really much more I can say really."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Very quick response and a friendly and knowledgable advisor. All very promising so far!"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Dane has been very helpful and knows what he is talking about thank you"
6g internet is rated 4.64 based on 95 reviews