6g internet Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend 6g internet

About 6g internet: 6G Internet offers over the air internet access at fibre equivalent speeds.

With packages offering 20mb to 100mb for residential customers and up to 300mb for business users, the super low latency on offer has proven to be beneficial to people who stream tv and who game online.

Based out of Simonstone, Lancashire the UK based 6G customer service team can be reached on 0800 915 6138.

Please feel free to leave a review on the product or level of service 6G Internet have offered you.

How would you rate 6g internet?

"Shocking service you are bettwr off with 2mg sky line. Always dropping off and according to their cs its only accountable for internet speeds that are wired not wireless. wired conection is inconsistant we have approx 40% downtime. Avoid"
"6g internet is the REAL deal! I cant rate this service and company highly enough. Its super fast fibre like internet without the hassle of a landline or unreliable cables, i was sceptical at first that this would work as stated but IT sure does. The installation team were polite, tidy and i couldnt fault them. Nothing seems to slow the bandwidth down at anytime of day, it downloads huge 20 gig files in under 3 minutes which is amazing! I love our 6g service and have recommended to numerous friends and neighbours who have since signed up too and they love it as well. Thanks 6g Wayne Scholes"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Cannot believe how much faster than broadband this is, thank you!"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Brilliant service, even in the snow."
"Lost my landline no. that i had for 20 years... They were kept lying that it will be ported after one week. Buying time for 1r day period. Definitely there are liers in the company to get your business. This may be isolated incident but all doccumented."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Excellent company. Polite and considerate engineers. Great upload and download speeds as promised by 6g. Would definitely recommend 6g to my friends and family."
"Sufyaan dealt with the issue very well. Got my internet imback on after a simple error caused my the call room staff. Thanks a bunch"
"Had a problem connecting to the internet. Spoke to Sufyaan who talked me through what to do and fixed the problem. Sufyaan is very patient and very professional."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Sufyaan solved my technical issues very fast and very professionally"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"The service when it works it works as it should is good but the speed is always much less than the advertised 20. I consistently run around 7 Mbps or less. For this you are better off using slow consistent BT copper broadband."
"Sufyaan was excellent at attending to my technical issues on several occasions. He is a total credit to your company, as his expertise and telephone manner are both excellent."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"It works well, now getting faster speeds with no buffering!"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"6g reported that I was in the service range. They went through the process of arranging installation and then cancelled. They did this after they had taken funds and held it for over a week (probably accruing interest in their accounts). I would have preferred it if they did the appropriate checks before taking money from people."
Hello Kevin

Many apologies we were unable to install 6G services to your home. Though all due diligence was carried out at the point of sale, we sadly were unable to provide the service.

Please be assured that we returned your set up fees as quickly as possible, in fact the fees we incurred taking and the refunding the payment to you would greatly outweigh any small interest accrued on it.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies we couldn't provide our services, we will be back in touch if this situation changes.

Many thanks
6G Internet
"I’m with BT on Infinity 2 and my throughput speed is 75Mbps and 19Mbps on the 80/20Mbps package. What speeds do 6G offer and is it reliable enough to switch providers. I’ve been with BT now four years and I’ve never had any problems at all."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Good internet, friendly painless install."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"The guys installed it were really helpful and speeds are a lot quicker"
"Good an happy"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Professional engineers and really happy with everything and really fast internet thanks 😀"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Excellent install - painless"
"Quick and easy install. Fast streaming and affordable pricing"
6g internet is rated 4.59 based on 61 reviews