6g internet Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend 6g internet

About 6g internet: 6G Internet offers over the air internet access at fibre equivalent speeds.

With packages offering 20mb to 100mb for residential customers and up to 300mb for business users, the super low latency on offer has proven to be beneficial to people who stream tv and who game online.

Based out of Simonstone, Lancashire the UK based 6G customer service team can be reached on 0800 915 6138.

Please feel free to leave a review on the product or level of service 6G Internet have offered you.

Live Chat

How would you rate 6g internet ?

How would you rate your installation team today?
"It's made very happy, good connection!"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Tested connection, seems very fast! Nathan and Darren are lovely lads, good at there job and was fantastic!"
"Started off fine with speeds of around 60Mbps but gradually dropped to a steady 15Mbps, which is reasonable apart from the frequent complete losses of signal. My real gripe with this company is that when I finally decided to cancel my contract, I was put on hold for 20+ minutes until the call was abruptly terminated following an automated message saying the lines were now closing please call back between the hours of 9:00-20:00 Mon-Fri... This was at 18:10 on a Thursday!!!! I decided to open an online chat and cancel my contract this way. All was going gly, Doris seemed polite and eager to help, until I stated that I wished to cancel my contract, at which point I was told the online chat service was now closed! What a coincidence. Absolute bunch of jokers and not to be trusted at any cost. I would cancel my direct debit with them and let them chase me (bet their lines would be open after ten past six then) but they owe me £70 for a supposed deposit laid down at the start of my contract. DO. NOT. USE!!!"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Extremely made me happy becuase I can now save a lot of money per month!"
"Very happy. Gents we’re very quick and friendly."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Good service, wifi working good! Engineers Nathan and Darren really friendly!"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"6g internet has made my life working life more easier with faster speeds! Nathan and Darren did a top job to a high standard."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Saved me a hell of a lot of money! Very happy"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Happy with speed of internet and friendly customer service."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Installed fast, very happy!"
"My intetnet stopped working on Thursday so I reported it, after a lengthy phone call I was informed the problem couldn’t be rectified and they needed to send out a new POE box. This arrived 6 days later but my internet still didn’t work so again after a lengthy phone call I was then informed that a fault would be logged ( 7 days after my initial call !! ) my internet then came back on for 1/2 a day then went off again. Once again I contacted 6G ( via live chat ) to then be told I needed an engineers visit but no arrangements were made for when this would be, so once again I am left for the weekend with NO internet so resulting in limited TV !!! Absolutly terrible customer service !!"
"Communication & advice 1st class, I'm looking forward to a super fast internet connection."
"It is slow and fragmented and often breaks down. It is never at the speed advertised and I will look to cancel. I would rather stick to a slower cable service until the fibre optic one arrives. In addition the tv is simply dreadful."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Soon I will be able to receive an internet connection"
"Should switch to better and reliable internet provider like BT, Sky or Vodafone."
"Online char with Dane was very helpful. Dane's responses to my questions were very quick, polite and appropriate. Thank you."
"helpful staff"
How would you rate your installation team today?
"Great service using the online chat.Very easy to communicate with and efficient."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"had issue with faulty router they sent one out asap service very good no hanging on to switchboard or you are num blah blah blah in que, speed result orderd 40mb done speed test between 37-42mb does what it says."
How would you rate your installation team today?
"dane helped me with my query today and has arranged a call back for me :)"
6g internet is rated 4.54 based on 111 reviews