6g internet Reviews

of reviewers recommend 6g internet
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read 6g internet Reviews

About 6g internet:

6G Internet offers over the air internet access at fibre equivalent speeds.

With packages offering 20mb to 100mb for residential customers and up to 300mb for business users, the super low latency on offer has proven to be beneficial to people who stream tv and who game online.

Based out of Simonstone, Lancashire the UK based 6G customer service team can be reached on 0800 915 6138.

Please feel free to leave a review on the product or level of service 6G Internet have offered you.

Tell us how 6g internet made you happy
Really really slow Internet since installed, un useable and paying full.price, can never get hold of customer services
just ordered my service, great support on the phone selecting the correct package. got a call following day to book install - which was very quick. Engineers attended home, very professional, took me through step by step all work that was carried out. After the install the engineer shown me how the router was setup and the lights indicating the broadband and telephone. I was only concerned if the weather was bad; would my broadband go slow or drop connection, (the engineer assured me this would not happen).
alas no, could not help me as too many trees in the way,,,
thank you so much with the installation of 6G internet. the engineers were very helpful, polite and very precise in their job carried out, left will all technical devices working.
Brilliant service and and the guys was very friendly and did an excellent job
very bed . I have to ring them every 2 to 3 month for no Internet or very low speed. its nearly 18 months but still not settled.
Fantastic all the way through, Kyle on sales and Amar (director) were excellent at sorting out a couple of queries for me, The fitters, Ismail and Connor were fast and efficient, The speeds upload and down are very good with a great ping rate for gaming, Couldn't be more pleased.
very polite confident people.did not make any mess and explained everything clearly arrived on time and told me what they planned to do fab service would recommend them to all my friends
Arrived with in the time slot,very polite and explained everything
Had mine installed on the 4th February with Excellent service and super fast speed with no buffering and thanks to the engineer Nathan making sure everything was up and running perfect before they left. Highly recommended 6g to anyone!!...
Fantastic service, very quick and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble for the installation team, Ash and Nathan were very professional at all times worked with a smile. Nathan clearly explained the full process of activation. Best of all, the left my house nice and clean and even removed their shoes respecting our tradition. Thanks :)
Good installation team and service seemed OK initially. Now it is offline more than online, I am sick of continually switching the router on and off to reset it in the hope it works. Reasonably fast on the occasions that it is working.
very neat tidy installation did everything i requested well done lads i can now use zoom un interrupted thanks
Kurt and Shane came and fit my Internet today and was brilliant super quick professional friendly thanks guys
Friendly staff wore masks all throughout providing my set up installation Friendly staff both Ismail and Connor. Thankyou so much looking forward to staying connected and completing homewlrk during these strange times.
since installation we have problems with the internet it would often disconnect and speeds would drop. the issue was not solved however after a few months of ringing and contacting them I have managed to find a rep that would allow me to cancel with the fee waived. I only recommend this company if your neighbours have it and don't have issues, as I am aware some people do not have problems. My issue isn't with the customer service team but the engineers and networks team who constantly told me the issue was fixable; they didn't even bother sending an engineer round to look at the receiver which may have been the fault. communication with the company was via phone, email and live chat (only use live chat when the phone lines are busy) and email has only received a response once out of four emails. at the time of writing my leaving fee was waived however im not sure if issues will arise
Very professional and friendly service
We had 6g installed yesterday 11/12/2020, excellent no more buffering! So very pleased, helpful engineers got it all up and running to my entire satisfaction before leaving, very tidy job. Highly recommended Alec Turnbull, Cherry Tree Blackburn
Absolutely briiliant, friendly, polite workmen. Could not have asked for better workers to install my router and 6g wifi. Would recommend anyone 10 🌟's to them and the company
Friendly installation staff Respectful of property Cleaned up after Installation Helpful and would answer any questions Left a very neat tidy cabling system Also hurray the used cat ladders Didn't leave until I was 100 percent happy.
6g internet is rated 4.55 based on 320 reviews