3D Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend 3D Sports
Read 3D Sports Reviews

Tell us how 3D Sports made you happy
Great product at a good price.
Ordering was easy and delivery swift.
Great service and a great product as always from 3D Sports. My son is very happy with his new rubbers and I’m equally happy with all my new kit (slightly less exciting whites and socks though) I’ll be coming for a bat soon, which is much more exciting - as long as the Government restrictions allow me to come and try it in person!
Good range, great service and quick delivery.
Excellent company. Many thanks for the cricket balls.
Product was as advertised, good price, good delivery.
Speedy delivery and our friend was really pleased with his Christmas present. Thank you for a great choice in products and professional service. Would definitely recommend!
Excellent service all round with a very fast delivery after sorting out my self-inflicted problem. Very impressed with the whole procedure. Thank you.
Excellent service with fast delivery
Really pleased with the prices available for the bats I purchased, excellent deals. Had a subsequent problem with the delivery which was sorted out quickly. Would happily reccommend 3D Sports.
Excellent customer service. Fast delivery. Would certainly use again.
Great savings, cheapest prices found online. Prompt despatch and delivery despite the current climate.
Cheapest price and product delivered in under seventeen hours. Could not ask for more.
I was very happy with the service, my original order wasn't available but I got a phone call the next explaining why and what alternatives there were. My order came very quickly and will definitely be ordering from you again.
Very impressed with 3 D sports,great prices and very good communication with staff.would definitely buy again😀
Excellent service and fast delivery to France
Product arrived exactly as described and ordered, very quickly. Top stuff. 👍🏻
good website & good variety of cricket equipment & efficiently delivered
Great service. Everything arrived on time, in full and quality great.
Easy, hassle-free transaction - my smart new Kookaburra pads were here in no time - enabling me not only to look the part ('all the gear, no idea'), but to put on a heroic 22 for the 9th wkt (we had no number 11) in 13 overs to gain a consolation point for Carmel Cricket Club 2nds in North Wales League Group F!!! What more can you ask for?
I bought a Cricket bat it was good,
I recommend , whoever’s need
Cricket bat , order from 3D sports.
3D Sports is rated 4.77 based on 546 reviews