3D Sports Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend 3D Sports

How would you rate 3D Sports?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Malcolm Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"I purchased two G & M Trolley Cricket Bags from 3D Sports. Their price was the lowest on the internet. I had a query prior to purchase which required a bag to be physically checked. By 9am on the first working day after I enquired by email, their Sales Manager, Michael Evans emailed me with a detailed answer to my query. After ordering the bag, they arrived in two working days and I was issued with a timeslot (which was met) for delivery and they even issued the name of the delivery driver> To be honest, you just don't get better service than that. Oh, and the Trolley Cricket Bags were very well made and packed!"
Mark Tucker
Verified Buyer
"Received a new Kahuna 1000 - few dents and marks and not really what I expected from a new grade 2 willow. However, customer support were exemplary and signed off a replacement including FOC cover - replacement with me within the same week."
Brian Laithwaite
Verified Buyer
"Speedy service with good packaging and products but failed to give me a refund on an item which was on offer of buy two and get the second half price."
Jeff Grant
Verified Buyer
"There was an issue with my order but the staff contacted me quickly and sorted out the problem with no fuss, item was dispatched promptly and arrived quickly. Would not hesitate to order for 3D Sports again."
Ben Futcher
Verified Buyer
"The product was well packaged very Quick dispatch and delivery."
"I got some excellent sales advise over the phone before making my online purchase. The item I bought was competitively priced and delivered the next day. Overall a great experience."
"The bat was on time and in perfect condition at a very reasonable price I will definitely be recommending 3D sports and definitely buying from here again."
Sam Pengelly
Verified Buyer
"I recently brought 3 kookaburra instinct 800 bats in short handle size. Two of them were acceptable and looked very similar, however one of them was very different visually and performance wise didn't match up. The grade of willow looked far from what was stated in product description and there are blemishes, knots and wood discolouration running all down the bat."
Hi Sam, thanks for leaving a review and we're sorry to hear you didn't quite like the third bat as much. Sounds like the first two are good though. You're under no obligation to keep that bat - if you'd like to return it we're more than happy to pick another for you, as long as it hasn't been used, oiled or knocked in. We hope this helps and feel free to get in touch to arrange exchange.
"Brilliant service ordered on Friday and arrived on Monday. No hassle, no fuss just great service!!!!!!!!!"
"My mistake in ordering the wrong thing was quickly and easily sorted out"
"Very happy"
Giles Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Great price, speedy delivery!!"
Elaine Ellis
Verified Buyer
"Great service very helpful, arrived when started, would order from them again, great product, my son is really happy"
"Delivered as ordered on time in good condition."
Rebecca Watson
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived swiftly, extremely competitive price & excellent quality. Highly recommend."
Michael Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Item delivered promptly. Very happy with my ordered item."
Jen Wright
Verified Buyer
"Arrived early. Was just what I ordered"
TREVOR SPINDLER
Verified Buyer
"Great price, prompt delivery, quality product!"
Linda Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Cricket pads delivered promptly but still waiting for the thigh guards. Hopefully they will arrive before Xmas Day. Otherwise very pleased."
John Pughe
Verified Buyer
"Product I wanted (Christmas for my nephews) at a good price and delivered promptly."
3D Sports is rated 4.71 based on 309 reviews