3D Sports Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend 3D Sports

How would you rate 3D Sports ?

"Quick and Excellent service. The product price was reasonable and excellent in Quality."
"Overall I am very happy with 3D Sports and the service and product they provided. My only issue is that I initially thought I had been given incorrect gloves as there were a few aesthetic differences between the product I received and the picture online. What had happened is that I had got a pair of the right gloves but without a lot of the branding on it. I contacted Kookaburra directly to say that I thought the gloves may have been fake but they clarified that they were an excess pair of pro gloves with reduced branding due to player advertising rules in County Cricket. Perhaps it would be prudent to put a small explanation or another picture with the actual gloves on. Aside from this minor detail the gloves are excellent. I enjoy batting in them and glad I purchased them."
"Item dispatch quickly, unfortunately was wrong size, item returned and refunded promptly, without any problems"
"I have been very pleased with the service from 3D, unfortunately I can’t say the same for the delivery people they use, DPD. Hopefully, thanks to Michael at 3D, my parcel will be collected from a pick up point when my son to back from holiday. The DPD app is unreliable beware!"
"Easy buying experience using the website and an amazing service. My sons cricket shoes arrived quicker than expected and were easy to track with dpd and the team won the cricket match the following day! So lucky shoes too ."
"Great service and graet delivery company. Was able to recive my parcel when I was available. Will shop again with 3D sports. Thank you."
"first class services"
"Fantastic, speedy service. Got the bat I wanted - correct model, weight and size - delivered free within a few days which I needed as was going away. Will certainly be using 3D Sports in future. Thanks for your help, Michael!"
"Super service. Very fast delivery & great customer service - Thanks. Chris"
"The original product I ordered was out of stock. Had phone call and email offering different options picked another item and arrived within 3 days very happy with item great service"
"Status updates received via email, very speedy service, excellent products"
"quick delivery, product as described, all okay."
"Great choice of products at very competitive prices. Service and shipping was courteous and fast."
"Good service and very quick to exchange products, I have not problem with 3D Sports"
"very good service and very competitive price"
"Item was great price and delivery was fast but would have liked an option for cheaper postage"
"Quick , reliable , quality equipment ."
"Item was exactly as required and arrived very quickly."
"Very quick delivery - 48 hours!"
"The product I wanted was briefly out of stock but rather than refund me, they went straight to the manufacturers and I received my purchase in a couple of days. Thank you 3D ."
3D Sports is rated 4.72 based on 371 reviews