3D Sports Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend 3D Sports

How would you rate 3D Sports ?

Gary Funnell
Verified Buyer
"Quick , reliable , quality equipment ."
"Item was exactly as required and arrived very quickly."
"Very quick delivery - 48 hours!"
Nigel Hazel
Verified Buyer
"The product I wanted was briefly out of stock but rather than refund me, they went straight to the manufacturers and I received my purchase in a couple of days. Thank you 3D ."
"The staff was very helpful at 3D sports and help to put a cricket set together for the perfect gift. It also arrived quickly and my nephew was happy ."
"good products at reasonable prices"
AP Choudhary
Verified Buyer
"Recently bought size 6 bat and I have found everything ok, no issues, deliverary charge around 15 quidd seems bit high."
Carl Heptinstall
Verified Buyer
"Goods product and good service"
"Awesome customer service from Dale. Placed 2 separate orders on 2 different days - 3D were able to ship everything together at once and ensured the kit arrived promptly. Everything was nicely packaged, protected and of great quality. Very pleased with the bats and equipment I purchased. I'd highly recommend them and will certainly be using 3D Sports again in the future for sure. A great touch on the bats too, with a small 3D sports sticker. Love that!"
"Great price... very quick delivery"
"Excellent customer service! I've only bought from them once but it was a pleasant experience. I had to partially cancel my order and it was done with ease and the payment was adjusted at once. Would recommend them to all my friends!"
Simon Bull
Verified Buyer
"Quality kit at very competitive prices, only improvement needed for 5* is better clarity on sizes."
Prasanna Kumar Jha
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Accurate pre buy information, timely delivery. Beyond expectation."
William Wemyss
Verified Buyer
"We bought my son a Kookaburra bat from another retailer which unfortunately snapped in two. Urgency was key as the school cricket term is short and we couldn't wait weeks for a replacement bat which needed to be oiled and knocked-in. 3D Sports came to the rescue as they had a replacement bat oiled, knocked-in and delivered within four working days. Excellent service from Dale in particular."
Roman Hrachowina
Verified Buyer
"Good kit with good delivery"
Simon Barraclough
Verified Buyer
"No complaints on product, payment and delivery. I did however order the wrong product so better product descriptions online would have been helpful"
"Great prices, great bat and great service!"
"Very prompt delivery. Good product at competitive value."
"Incorrect product code on one of my items delivered but hopefully this has been resolved after good discussion."
"First class product and superb service"
3D Sports is rated 4.71 based on 355 reviews