3D Sports Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend 3D Sports

How would you rate 3D Sports?

"Great price on a good quality cricket bat and prompt delivery."
"Very quick delivery and products were of high quality!"
"Quick delivery. Great price on a quality Kookaburra bat."
"Prompt delivery, good product"
John Rushbrooke
Verified Buyer
"Was able to purchase all the products needed for my son and daughter, all at really competitive prices, and all arrived very promptly a few days later. Great service."
Anthony Hogg
Verified Buyer
"Easy company to deal with and delivery of goods was first class"
"As I order products from Sweden I have to say i am really pleased. Easy to follow your order direct after you made it and contact info if you had any questions. Perfect Thank you / Sebastian"
"Bat ordered in sales, no response initially, but answered my emails promptly, "no bats left in stock but will get more soon" (?!), anyway TCASSES*, corresponding bat arrived, all in all, within a week or so. So no complaints. (* To Cut A Short Story Even Shorter!)"
Graham Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Good Product and great value."
"Product ordered as described and quick delivery"
Alex Spalding
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value for money and very prompt and efficient delivery. Highly recommend"
Andrew Sutton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, quality product at a good price."
David Kershaw
Verified Buyer
"I placed an order through eBay late one afternoon. I received excellent communication with regards the delivery. I was initially informed the items would be delivered within 48 hours. However the order was delivered the very next day. Fantastic company"
Ranjeet Singh
Verified Buyer
"it's very gud services I get in my stuff within 2 day and brilliant"
Praveen Sreenivasan
Verified Buyer
"Good service and quick delivery."
"Phone advice excellent."
"My order arrived next day and the quality was excellant"
Malcolm Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"I purchased two G & M Trolley Cricket Bags from 3D Sports. Their price was the lowest on the internet. I had a query prior to purchase which required a bag to be physically checked. By 9am on the first working day after I enquired by email, their Sales Manager, Michael Evans emailed me with a detailed answer to my query. After ordering the bag, they arrived in two working days and I was issued with a timeslot (which was met) for delivery and they even issued the name of the delivery driver> To be honest, you just don't get better service than that. Oh, and the Trolley Cricket Bags were very well made and packed!"
Mark Tucker
Verified Buyer
"Received a new Kahuna 1000 - few dents and marks and not really what I expected from a new grade 2 willow. However, customer support were exemplary and signed off a replacement including FOC cover - replacement with me within the same week."
Brian Laithwaite
Verified Buyer
"Speedy service with good packaging and products but failed to give me a refund on an item which was on offer of buy two and get the second half price."
3D Sports is rated 4.71 based on 326 reviews