304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
i order a hoodie 20 days ago and i haven’t received my hoodie
Before washing the fit of the hoodie was perfect but after washing the hoodie shranked even though I had washed it at 30 degrees. But the coulour ist very nice.
The look of the product is aesthetic however the quality was very poor for the price, the gsm thickness could be improved to gain more future sales.
Order arrived after 3 weeks. Follow up emails from 304 to ask about my issue. Still won't be ordering again.
Sorry to hear this Jonathan couriers are taking longer than usual to deliver parcels. I can see your order has now been delivered tracking beow; https://track.etrak.io/ETTOC000000392/X42%20YC03
First order was all good. (Mid lockdown)
Second order still hasn’t arrived after nearly 3weeks and has been split into two parcels, but only one of those has been sent out. 👍🏻
Messed up my order but fixed it relatively quickly
The numbers are peeling off my sports bra which is a bit disappointing
Probably wouldn’t rush back to order more
Took a fair amount of time to arrive, although understandable considering the current circumstances. The hoodie itself was a complete different colour to that in the picture, much more pink than the orange it looked in the picture. It also is very thin considering the price and smelt like chemicals when taken out the packaging so needed washing multiple times before use. Sizing was as expected.
Why do u want a review, i still haven’t received my order and its been over a month
poor review, as I had to find out myself where my parcel had gone, it went to another address. I had to wait nearly 4 weeks for my order.
Haven’t received my order yet
In the website it said that the logo was reflective but it isn't, is that an error or the hoodie logo is not really reflective.
Still waiting for confirmation of my refund ...
Hi Dean I believe your refund was completed on June 12th? Someone will be in touch to discuss
It has nearly been 1 month and my item hasn’t arrived. This is very disappointing ! I will eventually write a review once I receive the item, however, the cost of time spent waiting for it has rendered this purchase unexciting.
The jumpers to longer than the stated time so when paying for postage you do expect it in that time. One of the jumpers when arrived had a very strong smell to it, it’s taken 3 washes just to try and get the smell out. The quality are ok but borderline for £50
Sizing terrible, size m top was tiny and size m tracksuit was huge
I’m happy with the product but turn around / delivery times are quite poor - last of THREE hoodies ordered was the wrong colour sent back about 2 weeks ago & still have no replacement.

Mms
Ordered 4 weeks ago and still haven’t received even a tracking number for my order.
Item arrived quickly. Not amazing quality. Material thinner than expected and two seams on the front pocket came unstitched on the first day. Colour also ran, both onto other items and the tape detail on the arms and legs even though washed at 30 degrees. On a positive note, hoodie and joggers were a good fit. Won't be rushing to repurchase though.
Hi Leigh sorry to hear that one of the team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss
Hi Leigh, the owner of the brand has reached out to you via email to resolve for you. If you would like to discuss further please check your inbox.
I still hsvent received my order

It’s been 3 weeks it’s ridiculous
Hi Ben sorry to hear that one of the team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss
Very poor as I ordered a hoodie over a month ago it’s still not here
Hi Glenn sorry to hear that one of the team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss
304 Clothing is rated 4.69 based on 4,475 reviews