304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
Very average quality
Ordered 3 weeks ago. No tracking information and still have not received the package.
There is no customer service number to call either and do not get responses to email.
Sent back an item for a return and still have not heard anything from them about my refund being processed despite the product being received. I’ve emailed their contact email once and still haven’t heard anything. Communication between themselves and customers is just ridiculous.
I have not received my order it has been over a month and costumer support doesn’t respond. Will not purchase from this company again.
Not received goods I ordered n won't reply to messages I've sent on multiple social platforms . Just want refunded .
I haven’t received my items and they do not respond to my emails.
Very disappointed
Worst experience ever! 3 weeks and Im still waiting for my order (even though i chose fedex priority), the tracking site says its delivered but i didn’t receive it! Worst part is support wont respond to any of my emails or messages in live chat!
Shocking three weeks later still haven’t received my clothes
Still waiting on a top I ordered 12th June emailed 2 weeks later said It had been a mix up and now been dispatched still didn't receive it a week later emailed again then said the only thing they can think is that it hs been lost in transit and will send another still waiting on it to arrive 🙏
It’s been over two weeks now and I haven’t received a call or got anything information to where it is just that was dropped to the Deutschland post?
Haven’t received my order or even a tracking number.
Hi Dan your order was shipped on June 25th where you should have got an email (might be in your junk). Your tracking information is here; https://www.packet.deutschepost.com//web/portal-europe/packet_traceit?barcode=LY121811130DE
Been 2 weeks and my clothes still not here.
I haven’t received my order it’s been weeks
Did not look like the picture what so ever and the fit was awful look like it had been shrunk in the wash straight out the packet!
Took very long for item to come and I couldn’t track the item. Very disappointed and won’t be ordering an items again and wouldn’t recommend this site.
Jumper came with stains on it, stitching was awful there was loads of loose threads on the jumper and the stitching didn’t match up. For a garment that is priced at £40 it was shocking. When refunded was also not given my full refund £3 was deducted for no reason? But left it because it was too much hassle.
IT is not coming. :(
Hi Jenny your order was shipped and can see it has now delivered. Your tracking information is here; https://www.packet.deutschepost.com//web/portal-europe/packet_traceit?barcode=LY121159682DE

Sorry took a little longer than usual due to the pandemic. Thanks for your custom
I have not received my package
Shirts were not true to size and I will be returning them
Sorry to hear that one of the team will reach out to discuss
Still not received my order.
Hi Mathias, sorry to hear that one of the team will reach out to discuss with you
304 Clothing is rated 4.69 based on 4,479 reviews