304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
It never arrived and they dont give my money back. This company sucks!
Good Afternoon Yael, Thank you for your review, we are currently speaking over Facebook chat about your issue. Your order is on its way to you. We will resolve ASAP for you :). Kind Regards, Charlie 304 Help Team
Awful customer service and support. Will not be ordering or recommending!
Good Afternoon Stacey,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you had a bad experience. we will be in contact via email to look into the issue you are having.
304 Help Team
I don't have my order !!
3 weeks have passed since the order was placed!!
where is my order?
Good Afternoon JB,

Please can you provide your order number and email address ASAP to Help@304clothing.com and we will look into your order for you.
304 Help Team
After 3 weeks still not received my package and even after some tries to contact them by the chat option, after checkout, but also no reaction.
After 3 weeks I received an email for my opinion, what a joke. Here is my review!
Good Afternoon Robbe,
We have responded to your emails, I'm truly sorry for the delay. We will be investigating this issue for you. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to email help@304clothing.com.
304 Help Team
after the order and payment I haven't received my goods nor any update about a possible delivery. It already takes 3 weeks without any news.
Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your review, I'm sorry to hear you have not received your order. We will be in contact via email to investigate this for you.
304 Help Team
Still haven’t received my order...
Good Afternoon Erika, I'm sorry to hear what's happened, I have looked into your order and can see it was delivered 11/12/2020. we will be in contact via email to investigate. Kind Regards, Charlie 304 Help Team.
I Still don’t got My order!! I have send multiple e mails but No respond! Please let me know when I Can finally recieve My order.
Good Afternoon Jamie,
We have responded to your email with all your tracking details. If you need any further assistance, please reply back and we will resolve any issues you may have as quickly as we can.
304 Help Team
Because I stil have not received the sweater.
Good Afternoon Gino,

I'm truly sorry to hear you have not received your order yet. We will be in contact via email to look into this for you.
Kind regards,
Never received it.
Good Afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear this has happened, we have rectified the issue for you. If you do need any further assistance, please let me know by emailing help@304clothing.com
304 Help Team
I agree to the terms but be late for the required time💙🔥
Good Afternoon,
I have looked into your order for you and can see it has been delivered. We will be in contact via email with more information :).
304 Help Team
Took a month and a half to come, logo is falling off pants
Good Afternoon Daithi,
We have sent you an email, if you could respond we will be able to resolve the issue for you.
Cheep materiel
Good Afternoon Aaron,
I'm sorry to see you feel that way, if you could send an email to help@304clothing.com we can figure out the best way forward.
304 Help Team
Wrong item sent. Took almost a month to get the correct item and then it was sent in the wrong size. Very poor customer service.
Hi Karen,

I'm truly sorry to hear this. I will take it up with our fulfilment team as to why this has happened. We will be in touch via email to get this issue resolved.
304 Help Team
Haven’t received my item yet

Also my last order was meant to be a smiley yellow print

The t shirt turned up plain, instead of them sending out the right product I have been made to send the plain t shirt back for exchange, for me this is hassle.

They did give me a £10 voucher but to be honest all round pretty poor would have liked them to have sent the product I actually wanted next day .

So instead I’m getting a full refund and won’t be using the company again

Thanks
Still haven't received my order I ordered on the 6th of December! And no sign of my tracksuit and no tracking email nothing
Good Afternoon Emma,
I have tracked your order and can see they have tried to deliver your order on the 31st December 2020. We will be in contact via email to provide some more information for you :).
304 Help Team
Returned clothing as the quality was terrible and was not given a refund, and customer services ignored my emails.
Good Afternoon Rebecca,
I can see we sent you an email on the 4th December 2020. If you could please respond we will be able figure out the best way forward :).
304 Help Team
After one wear the detailing is cracking
I have never receive my order
Order placed on the 2nd Dec and it has not been received as yet. This was meant to be a Christmas present. The tracking site is poor and still have no idea on when I may receive my order. Very frustrating having to continuously try follow up on a order I should already have.

Hope someone will assist in resolving this for me

Thanks
Tracy
On the website the clothes look really good, but when I received it I was very dissapointed. there is no nice shape in the clothes and the corpse made of cheap material. in addition, sending took no less than 30 days.
304 Clothing is rated 4.62 based on 4,965 reviews