304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
Awesome style, fast delivery, great quality. probs my new fave brand.
Bought a hoodie for my daughter for xmas and cant fault the service.easy to use the site and posted out quickly.will def use again 👍🏻
Amazing product! My girlfriend and I both have 304 hoodies and we love them!
Top quality products and first class service!
Fantastic service and good quality
Excellent son loves the joggers. Excellent customer service as well as had to exchange for a different size. Thank you.
Purchased joggers and hoodie for my Daughter for Christmas. She has hardly taken them off. Excellent quality and much needed for the current way of life.
Lovely quality. Packaging was amazing and delivery was excellent
Good quality great srvice item arrived on time as expected. Easy to order
Scweeet deals
Exactly as described lovely sweat jumper son in law loves it
Such a good company, quick deliveries, good quality clothing, comfy & warm! Will always come back!
The materials are cool and of high quality. Will tell my friends.
First time buyer ...Bought tracksuit and top for partners Xmas and was pleasantly surprised how much care was put into packing of the items and quality and comfort of clothes money well spent and will definitely be ordering again
Beautiful clothing so happy I came across 304 clothing deafinatly will be ordering again
Looks better in person imagine...
Everything I have ordered has been exactly as advertised and has arrived quickly
Excellent clothing, styles and material with good pricing too. I've just recently discovered this brand and I'm liking it.
Very pleased with the quality of the product I bought my sister for Christmas, she loved it.
My husband loves his new hoodie. It's unique and fits perfect. Also came very well packaged and super quick considering I ordered a few days before Christmas.
304 Clothing is rated 4.62 based on 4,953 reviews