304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
Excellent product. Perfect fit and comfort!
The sports bra and leggings were of really good quality, super comfortable and look great on. Delivery was quick too so no waiting ages for things to arrive. Would definitely order again.
Very happy only problem is trouser sizing in mystery boxes
Great quality, be buying another very soon
Great clothing, I ordered gym gear off the website and joggers with hoodie, easy to order, fast delivery and I loved everything I got. Great sizing too. Would definitely recommend.
Good quality and good prices
Brilliant service, clothes are top quality. Definitely recommend
great products and designs. easy navigation around the website and categories ✔️
Muy buena calidad 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I was very happy with this company. I recently placed an order but accidentally clicked on the wrong size I’d emailed them to ask them if I could change the size of the jumper I ordered. The team at 304 clothing was more than happy to help me and I received my order a week after.Very happy with the service I will definitely be using them again.
I love all your brands and styles as you may see from the continuous purchases I’ve done the last 4 months, even the children’s range. One thing I have noticed (please don’t take this as a criticism) but the colours of the hoodies look slightly different in the pictures then in real life. But never been disappointed when receiving just thought they looked lighter on photos.
Cloths are amazing and fit great will definitely be adding more to my wardrobe love it
304 has always delivered quality clothing and whenever I'm in need of contacting someone from customer service, they're very quick at responding. I've been buying from 304 for years so to see the brand expand and grow so rapidly is very exciting to see.
Very stylish clothing. Keep up!
Very good clothing and very comfortable
Unbelievable material perfect suit for any occasion
Really good service clothes are really good well recommended
Really happy with this brand! Thank you! X