304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
Absolutely love the hoodies I have purchased, they are really great quality and wash well. Will be back to buy more soon.
Ive Bought a few things off 304 in the past few months & the t-shirts are perfect fitted. I also got 2 hoodies again perfect fit no problem I also got 2 pairs of trackie bottoms & on 1 of them by the crouch area u can see the nitting isn't done properly can u just check before sending I've got little holes in mine I've only warn them a couple of times but apart from that little small problem the clothes are brilliant Thanks 304
Love the clothes ❤️ Very good and friendly customer service I even got a free gift 🥰
Great colours, great designs, love it all and already purchased a number of clothing items!
I really love the quality of the clothes from 304. They arrive quickly and really well packaged and fit perfectly. I am obsessed with the hoodies especially.
As I remember i order the clothers in a Sale which said for every order over 50€ you get a hoodie extra. Now im missing the extra hoodie. Im a bit sad about it.
Just bought a mystery box due to an announcement on instagram. I am amazed about the quality, fast delivery and all the things that came with it. Much love!
Fantastic clothes
I have used 304 Clothing a number of times. Never any issues. Good quality. Great priced clothing.
Love t shirts plain and stone wash colours also the teale and face palm hoodies
I am very happy with my hoodie and the customer service at 304 clothing is excellent. After i discovered my original order wasn’t suitable for me, I contacted 304 and they arranged the return very quickly and when I chose a suitable replacement hoodie they covered the extra cost as it was slightly more expensive than the original one! Very happy customer, would definitely recommend this retailer.
I ordered from you. but it takes a very long time to come in. so I can't give a review yet. too bad ... I'll wait a little longer.
Great clothes for every day
Bought a womens survival box. Really happy with what i got. I even got a free bra.
The website is easy to use, orders arrived in medium to good amount of time. The quality of the Tshirts are amazing, couldn't find better with an established brand. The Jersey material of the hoodies, jumpers and joggers doesn't hit the same standards of the tshirts, although still good for the price. Overall, would buy again.
Good quality clothing comfy while doing gym workouts highly recommend I have literally nearly bought everything
Love love love
Great quality clothing, mystery boxes are great. Little hiccup with the last order where i didn't receive one of my items, just waiting for update now.
304 Clothing is rated 4.61 based on 5,348 reviews