304 Clothing Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing

About 304 Clothing: 304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Very good"
"304 are excellent quality clothes,wash well and don't lose any colour highly recommend."
"Really good quality clothing! Plus brilliant delivery! Will shop again!"
"I feel like the designs of the t shirt can be improve as the designs look quite the same over and over again"
"The website was very easy to use. Images were pretty useful and accurate."
"Good quality and fast shipping!!"
"Quality products, highly recommend"
"I received clothing ,great quality,joggers to small,sent back,exchanged and great coms which really helps .i hate it when companies don’t communicate with you but with 304 clothing it’s all good ,only came across this company by chance and I gotta say I love them keep up the good work"
"Bought shorts in the sale, fantastic quality, service and very quick delivery."
"I order from 304 a lot, love all of their clothes I am never disappointed."
"Perfect fit and so comfy"
"Always very easy to order what I want and I always get my order quick with no problems. Also the clothing itself is very high quality and I love the style and design of everything."
"Quick delivery and quick response when needing to return an item for different size. Could not fault them. Great fit of clothing as well"
"The clothes are incredable! If you want some promotors please let me help you haha! The hoodies are lovely thnx!"
"Website is very clear and easy to navigate, the product I received is the perfect fit and size.. very happy"
"Good quality clothing that arrives quick"
"Quick delivery and good quality clothes"
"Very good quality clothing, and very fast delivery, very happy with my item :)"
"Very good quality, nice fit and fast delivery!"
"Great website! Love the selection of clothes and its great quality"
304 Clothing is rated 4.81 based on 2,255 reviews