304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
Fantastic service and good quality
Excellent son loves the joggers. Excellent customer service as well as had to exchange for a different size. Thank you.
It never arrived and they dont give my money back. This company sucks!
Good Afternoon Yael, Thank you for your review, we are currently speaking over Facebook chat about your issue. Your order is on its way to you. We will resolve ASAP for you :). Kind Regards, Charlie 304 Help Team
Purchased joggers and hoodie for my Daughter for Christmas. She has hardly taken them off. Excellent quality and much needed for the current way of life.
Lovely quality. Packaging was amazing and delivery was excellent
Awful customer service and support. Will not be ordering or recommending!
Good Afternoon Stacey,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you had a bad experience. we will be in contact via email to look into the issue you are having.
304 Help Team
Good quality clothes and a good quality price. I will certainly buy again.
Good quality great srvice item arrived on time as expected. Easy to order
Scweeet deals
Exactly as described lovely sweat jumper son in law loves it
I don't have my order !!
3 weeks have passed since the order was placed!!
where is my order?
Good Afternoon JB,

Please can you provide your order number and email address ASAP to Help@304clothing.com and we will look into your order for you.
304 Help Team
Such a good company, quick deliveries, good quality clothing, comfy & warm! Will always come back!
The materials are cool and of high quality. Will tell my friends.
First time buyer ...Bought tracksuit and top for partners Xmas and was pleasantly surprised how much care was put into packing of the items and quality and comfort of clothes money well spent and will definitely be ordering again
I absolutely love the brand! The quality is really good and the looks are amazing! Yet I do believe that the delivery system is not the best... For instance, I ordered some items on December and I have not received them yet (I totally understand that the situation does not make it easy, but I like your brands so much that one month is too long!)
Still, I do appreciate the incredible work that you do!
Beautiful clothing so happy I came across 304 clothing deafinatly will be ordering again
After 3 weeks still not received my package and even after some tries to contact them by the chat option, after checkout, but also no reaction.
After 3 weeks I received an email for my opinion, what a joke. Here is my review!
Good Afternoon Robbe,
We have responded to your emails, I'm truly sorry for the delay. We will be investigating this issue for you. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to email help@304clothing.com.
304 Help Team
after the order and payment I haven't received my goods nor any update about a possible delivery. It already takes 3 weeks without any news.
Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your review, I'm sorry to hear you have not received your order. We will be in contact via email to investigate this for you.
304 Help Team
Still haven’t received my order...
Good Afternoon Erika, I'm sorry to hear what's happened, I have looked into your order and can see it was delivered 11/12/2020. we will be in contact via email to investigate. Kind Regards, Charlie 304 Help Team.
Great service loved it xx
304 Clothing is rated 4.62 based on 4,949 reviews