304 Clothing Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing

About 304 Clothing: 304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

How would you rate 304 Clothing?

Taran Dhesi
Verified Buyer
"Good service and very comfortable clothing"
Darren Mcbrearty
Verified Buyer
"Nice clothes. Good fit and great quality."
Bradleigh Bickle
Verified Buyer
"Paid for next day delivery didn’t turn up next day.. cap was dirty when arrived and threaded in places"
"On time Nice fit 100%"
Mason Dugmore
"Very high quality"
Holly Thompson
Verified Buyer
"fast delivery! easy to use website and really good quality clothing definalty recommend happy customer!"
"Amazing clothes very good service"
Nathan Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Orderd a mystery box, recieved a tracksuit i already had. Was told i could could exchange it for a different colour. Pre-paid label never turnt up so paid to send my items back. New tracksuit turnt up in a different colour but a different size when i didnt even ask for a different size. Was told i could send it back and they'd try their best to get me the correct size depending on stock levels. But 1 week later i STILLL havnt recieved the pre-paid label lol Absolute joke,"
"Got mystery box and enjoyed outfits that were put together. Size fits well"
"Great style and quality products at very affordable prices! 👌"
Jordan Hubbard
Verified Buyer
"Great clothes, arrived quick all with a reasonable price"
Brian Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Product is true to size, good material"
"I ordered the mesh leggings , wore them and ended up covered in black clothes dye that stained my skin for 3 days wich I even took photos off out of pure disbelief then washed them and the black dye ran into the white strip and dyed that aswell, so my new leggings are ruined and I actually loved the fit and style, very dissapointed 😔!!"
Ricky Dash
Verified Buyer
"Decent quality material And fits like a glove Well recommended"
"Fast delivery and nice, comfy affordable clothing. Will def buy from again."
"brilliant"
FAVOUR KINGSLEY
Verified Buyer
"Im happy with the designs I picked and I also got a free hoodie"
"Paid for Saturday delivery, no arrival until Monday. Clothing not true to size, medium is large, large is medium."
Hi,
Are you able to send us your order number to verify this?
I believe we may have spoken to you on Live Chat and you ordered at 10.30PM Friday evening after the 3PM cut off for Saturday delivery.
In regards to the sizing, we have a full size chart online and a Live Chat to help our customers make the right decision with their orders. We are more than happy to size exchange if you need.
"Very good quality clothes"
Cian McCrave
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my order"
304 Clothing is rated 4.78 based on 136 reviews