304 Clothing Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
excellent merchandise!!!
Amazing Quality
Very good material
I cannot recomend 304 clothing enough! The service from my original questions on social media to Mollie personally helping me with queries regarding a bespoke order had been nothing but top class. Even when there was a slight niggle with the order everything was put right in an instant, the clothes fit great and the branding looks good. Top work to all involved, we will 100% be ordering again and again.
Стильные и качественные вещи.
Been useing them since they first started,top quality and a great style of clothing
really nice clothing, really comfy and looks so good. could improve the returns system however are very helpful with communication and help. would recommended buying from 304.
Good quality clothing, arrived on time.
Great service, fabulous clothing line; will be buying more again ;)
Have bought a good few items... my boys love all of them.... my Favourite it the neon junior sweatshirt my 11yr old never takes it off.... great quality & quick delivery....
Nice clothing, quick delivery
Very good quality, goot fit! Will be buying more soon!
I haven’t receive my purchase, I have wait so long I don’t really know if it will arrive and if you are a serious company.
Hello

I am so sorry to hear you haven't received your order. I would advise you to contact our help team and they will be able to supply tracking or contact the courier if you are outside of the delivery time frame.

Please email help@304clothing.com

Best wishes
Mollie
Team 304
Really high quality clothing and fits really well.
Very good Quality
Ordered a bit of everything from hoodies, T-shirts, jumpers and joggers. Everything I’ve received has been bang on and fit great. Well made tops. Very happy with everything.
Very good clothing website, very good value for money, love lounging around in it, will shop here again
Fantastic company with top quality and affordable clothing. I’d highly recommend them to friends and family, including for their little ones too! I’ll certainly be a regular customer
Ordered their Christmas box, first time ever using them. It arrived quickly, neatly packaged and the material is ridiculously comfortable. The designs are wicked, and I’m pulling chicks with these Garms. Definitely would recommend
My shirts were not long enough and very wide, not the way the models wear it in the photo.
304 Clothing is rated 4.76 based on 3,742 reviews