304 Clothing Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing

About 304 Clothing: 304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Brilliant website, great quality 👌"
"very good clothes and the service was great too"
"I enjoy the sporty and stylish casual aesthetic. As a gym-goer it also fits well with body type. Another thing I can say about 304 is before I would only wear black/grey and navy; where as now due to numerous mystery boxes I have come out of that comfort zone and enjoy the bright hues you have to offer."
"Good quality clothing at an affordable price"
"I didin’t get tracking number when i orderd my clothes!"
"Everything of 304 is perfect ☺️"
"Packaging was really good and thought the booklet that came with it was a good touch. Items was good quality and really happy with my purchase👍"
"Really good clothes, I feel as fresh as we paint"
"Great website. Delivery was very quick"
"Because my t shirt still not arrived"
"They have been very reliable every time I ordered from them"
"This is one of the best clothing purchases I have ever made. I am extremely happy with the quality, look, and fit. Will definitely be buying more from 304 clothing."
"I mostly like the styling. I am 70 years old but I still like distinctive fashion. The quality of the cotton goods is very good. On the negative side the sizing I have found difficult to guess. I've had to buy XXL to get a comfortable fit. Pricing is not inexpensive but I take advantage of the special offers and have not been disappointed."
304 Clothing is rated 4.78 based on 2,946 reviews