304 Clothing Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing

About 304 Clothing: 304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Very good website, great clothes and also very good that you’re giving back to your customers."
"Awful quality clothing and rubbish service to go with it, also the clothing I ordered was advertised online in a box and presently nicely but when I received it, it looked awful I am not impressed. I requested a full refund and was told I can have one exchange only then was told the manger would contact me but he has failed to do so which led me to this. so now I have sent the clothes back and have not received a refund. AWFUL SERVICE I WILL NOT BE PURCHASING FROM YOU AGAIN."
"Excellent service, great product thank you"
"The website was really easy to use and accessible to all users. The jumper which I bought is really good quality and very reasonably priced"
"Everything I’ve bought off this website is in perfect condition. Love their clothing!"
"Sick"
"Very comfy and nice fit highly recommend"
"very good website and products"
"Great delivery time, quality of clothing is also great, highly recommend. 10/10."
"Mollie from customer care 😊"
"Great quality clothing"
"Very good quality and quick delivery compared to other companies"
"Good quality clothing. Will recomend to anyone of my family and friends :)"
"Clothes are fine just delivery took over a week to arrive which was disappointing"
"I have bought a few items of clothing from your sight, and have been very please with the quality and delivery time i would recomend to any one."
"Great customer service and lovely product. Love it!"
"Great quality washes well and keeps colour"
"Great service fast and reliable"
"Good service and good quality. I will recommand 304 clothing!"
"304 is always very good. Very good quality clothing, can never fault it! Delivered always on time too! Never had one bad item"
304 Clothing is rated 4.78 based on 1,582 reviews