304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
The creativity of this brand is super. I would absolutely recommend this brand!
Loved it , came on time loved the colours
Excellent in both product and service, pleased with quality of both t-shirt and hoody - will definately use again 👍
Until today I haven’t receive my shipment
Good Afternoon Tameem,

I'm sorry to hear you have yet to receive your order. We will be investigating this for you and will be in touch via email to resolve the issue.

304 Help Team.
Received the wrong product
Hi Arnoud,

I'm sorry about the issues you have had regarding your recent order with us, we have been in contact via email. Once you respond we will resolve this issue ASAP for you.

Love 304 clothing and look forward to purchasing more in the future
Very good quality and the colours they produce are so unique and wonderful, thats my favourite thing about them. However I wished they gave better fitting description and what size you should get depending on your fitting preference
Wears well, really comfy and true to size
I love this brand. Great quality, brilliant customer service and cheap clothing! It’s just a little bit annoying how successful they’re becoming because now I’m not one of the only ones in my local area repoing 304 clothing. Couldn’t recommend enough.
Top clothing brand, always quality gear and has never let me down.
Great service
Loved the products! Will definitely be purchasing again soon! Such good quality!
Customer service is wonderful. Had some problems with my hoodie, they sent me a wrong product in return. Contacted them after that, and they sent out again a new hoodie. I wish all companies offered service like this.
Fantastic service and quality products!!!
very bad and you can't withdraw it ... too bad
Hi Abdiasis,

We will be in contact via email to get to the bottom of your issue.

304 Help Team
The quality of clothes are excellent and i keep buying every month because they are that good, couldn’t be happier with the service and clothing range :-)
Brilliant quality even got my daughter matching clothes will post and tag a picture soon will be ordering more 👍
I didn’t receive my order
Hi Faisal,

I'm sorry to hear you have not received your order, I have just emailed you. We will be investigating this issue for you.

304 Help Team
Very bad my first and last time ill ever order ! They lost my shipment and didn’t realize it ! They keep on telling me the shipment on the way after a month of delay
Hi Faten,

I'm sorry about the experience you have had with your first order with us. We have been speaking via email and have re-sent your items along with a voucher for the inconvenience. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to email us :).

304 Help Team
Great quality items, stylish and also eco friendly packaging
304 Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 4,647 reviews