304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
Brilliant clothing quality great packaging etc, had some trouble with the stitching around the front pocket on the hoodie however I am 100 percent sure this is a one off and would still recommend the clothing !
Perfect fit, good quality and really comfy. Thank you
best quality, very good design, so comfort. definitly will buy more
Present for the girlfriend, fits perfect she loves it!!
304 hoodies are the best around.
Absolutely amazing quality , very true to size and great colours too . I can’t wait for my next order of clothes.
Quick delivery too ,
Also the children’s clothing is great
Amazing website
Ordered the black box. The t-shirt is amazing quality and washes beautifully and is made of nice thick cotton. However, I was quite disappointed with the hoodie. The colour has faded after just one was and even though I washed on a cold wash; it has come out smaller than before. Not sure if I’d order from 304 again :(
Great brand. Good material. Would deffo buy again in the future.
Quick and easy to navigate, good quality clothing and good price.
Packaged really well really good quality will definitely be purchasing again!!
Purchased the deluxe mystery box, excellent fit and quality
Clothes are nice but got my
Boyfriend a tracksuit from here and with in 2 wears the seam ripped, cheaply made.
One Word... Perfect!!!!
Really good quality clothes look very nice and smart
The fits are insane. the delivery was so quick & the clothing is so comfortable
Cheers 304
ill fitting, not true to size
Good Morning Elizabeth,
I'm sorry to hear about your recent order with us, if you want to email help@304clothing.com we will happily exchange your hoodie for you. If you want to let me know what size you normally go for and we can measure this especially for you :) look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Charlie
304 Help Team
I got the deluxe surprise box , most items where great but some seemed abit basic , still good value for money and a great idea
Easy to navigate and so much option for styles. Great pricing and constant deals too.
Love the clothes, great quality
I love every item I have of 304 clothing I love it that much u have 7 jumpers 2 leggins and planning on buying a whole lot more
304 Clothing is rated 4.61 based on 5,171 reviews