304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
Items arrived on time,quality was very good
Im waiting for 2 weeks for my t-shirt i sent some mails but they are not responding
Hi Rob

I can see you emailed us on Saturday however our customer services only run Mon-Friday (excluding bank holidays) Our team have emailed you back today to try and track down your order.

Regards
Mollie
Team 304
Absolutely love the NHS charity hoodie!! Great quality material, perfect fit, machine washed great no bobbles, really soft and cosy to wear. I expected the delivery to be a fair while due to Covid-19 and the high volume of orders for the hoodie but it arrived no later than a week from date of purchase. Great company, great clothing!! 304 Clothing definitely deserve a big THANK YOU and WELL DONE raising money for our amazing NHS, you guys are awesome!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Great quality clothing, great designs will be returning again to buy
The clothes are always good quality with a good fit.
I’m a huge fan of the clothing that you guys make. I bought me my girlfriend and my daughter all a hoodie and I think they’re the best quality i have had in a while
Great deals, fantastic clothing with pure quality, thank you
Excellent quality and the right cost
Very good quality, absolutely love the tracksuits! I recommend them to everyone
Clothes always arrive promptly, items are well packaged and always of good quality. Great fit as per, will be buying again.
Very good quality .. Perfect designs
Good quality stretchy material very true to size and pictures
Took a risk getting the mystery box and was pleasantly surprised, arrived really quickly, everything was nice and fitted well. Also, clothing of good quality will definitely be back.
Great delivery, good quality product!
Ordered a sweatshirt for my son for Christmas and was very pleased with the product. The only problem I had was I didn't receive my free product. I therefore look forward to receiving it with my next order.
Good quality clothing at very reasonable prices. Prompt delivery. Had to return an item for a replacement and the service was excellent. Would definitely recommend.
Ordered 2 t-shirts from the website after seeing them advertised on Instagram and they're both fantastic quality, which isn't always the case with independent brands. Will definitely be ordering more.
Great service, quick and easy to complete
I enjoy the sporty and stylish casual aesthetic. As a gym-goer it also fits well with body type. Another thing I can say about 304 is before I would only wear black/grey and navy; where as now due to numerous mystery boxes I have come out of that comfort zone and enjoy the bright hues you have to offer.
Reliable and always has fair prices with discounts regular
304 Clothing is rated 4.69 based on 4,503 reviews