304 Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend 304 Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read 304 Clothing Reviews

About 304 Clothing:

304 Clothing was set up by three friends who went to University together In Liverpool UK.

After countless nights out they stumbled across the idea to start making hand made vests for their friends, while they lived in.... Apartment 304!

The rest is history...

Tell us how 304 Clothing made you happy
I have not recieved my item even though I ordered 3 weeks ago
Didn’t receive my full order and nothing really done about it
Did not respond to my missing product which was 2 months ago.. still waiting
Hi Neil

I am sorry to hear this, i would advise you to contact our help team at help@304clothing.com as by the sounds of things your parcel has been lost in transit.

Team 304
Trakpak remains a disgrace. I still waiting for my order!!!
Never Would buy here again, order came later even though I paid next then I was refused a refund
The sad to me that i wouwld have mine return money back in 7 workdays. Its already pass that and i stil dident recive mine money back. So no im not pleased with the serivice of your company and i stil want mine money back!
Hello

I can see that our team have emailed you this morning, your return has not been received back with us. As you are returning this from outside of the UK we advise you to track this with the courier you used to return the parcel.

Once you have done this please get in touch and we will be more than happy to assist you further with this. However we cannot refund an order we have not received back.

Team 304
Recently brought a mystery box from 304 however one t shirt I had from it shrunk in first wash, another had some sort of mark on it and to add to this a free item was being promoted but wasn’t clear enough on how to “click the add button at checkout” extremely poor service this time round don’t think I’ll be buying again
Hi Mason

Hope your well and i am so sorry to hear this.

Please could you email us with your order number and our team will be more than happy to assist you further with this.

With regards to the free product it does say on our website that this has to be added to your cart so the size is chosen. If this is not added we will not send a free product.

Should you have any further questions please do let us know.
Team 304
Ordered the birthday box mystery box on next day delivery which then I had to contact you to find out it wouldn’t be getting delivered next day and then when trying to contact you after being told it would be here the day after I have been ignored a number of times and still have received no order with your live chat bot saying it hasn’t even been sent yet and you have taken the money for an order you haven’t yet fulfilled absolutely disgraceful customer service or lack of
Hi Cameron

Hope your well and apologies for the delay in your response regarding this.

If you have contacted us via live chat this runs Mon-Fri 9-5pm. Have you tried emailing our help team at help@304clothing.com as all emails are actioned within 24 hours.

I am sorry you feel this way however please do get in touch and our team will be more than happy to compensate you for your next day delivery you didn't receive.

Apologies
Team 304
Very shocking, ordered next day delivery and didn’t receive it, i needed it for going on holiday and i was very disappointed in the company, due to shopping with this company for months and loved it, i have already had the refund put pack but i am still unhappy as it was for my holiday and didnt have it for my holiday. Not happy i expected better
Still haven’t received the order I thought I purchased over a week ago now, all 304 staff are saying is check with your neighbours. I seem to be getting fobbed off!!

Very poor, I will be reviewing badly unfortunately. Shame!
Hi Michael

I am sorry to hear you feel this way. As your tracking states this has been delivered we have to check all options before re-sending your parcel which i am sure you will understand.

I will ask the team to prioritise your email to get to the bottom of this.

Team 304
It's been over a week since I made my purchase and nothing. Since August 27th the order has not taken any steps. Bad service 👎👎👎
Hello

I am sorry to hear this. Please email help@304clothing.com and we will be happy to look into where your order is.

Team 304
Still have not had my twinset no reply from customer services
Im waiting for 2 weeks for my t-shirt i sent some mails but they are not responding
Hi Rob

I can see you emailed us on Saturday however our customer services only run Mon-Friday (excluding bank holidays) Our team have emailed you back today to try and track down your order.

Team 304
I asked for a sweatshirt, a backpack and a fanny pack and the sweatshirt has not arrived
Hi Daniel

I can see you have ordered one of our Custom items which are sent from our second warehouse. This was despatched the same day you ordered and will be with you very soon.

Team 304
I have ordered a T shirt 3 weeks ago and i still not have it, i dont know where the problem is but i’m still waiting for my T shirt
Hello

I am so sorry to hear this, by the sound of things your order has been lost in transit. Please email us and we will arrange for a re-send.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Team 304
New sane set is not a muscle fit, the images changed to a baggy looking fit but still advertised as muscle fit. Live chat or emailing doesn’t work as I never get a reply. Used to be amazing but it seems they’ve gone down hill a bit. Sane set looked great but fits like a pyjama top.
Do NOT order from here if you expect to be refunded if you do not like an item ad they will not give you were hard earned money back!! Day light robbery! I DO NOT expect to be offered a credit note when returning at item!!! Wouldnt eve give them half a star
Hi Stephen

I am sorry to hear you feel this way. I can assure you we do offer refunds however as the items you purchased were bought in the sale (as stated in our terms and conditions) these are refunded via credit note for our website.

This is made very clear to all customer on both our returns page of the website and terms and conditions which you have to accept at checkout.

All credit notes do not have a cut off date and can be used whenever the customer chooses to use them.

Team 304
I asked for an exchange and never received any of the items, a refund or anything. Contact was made by the company however still no exchange. Apparently items were lost somewhere (possibly in transit to their warehouse). I feel like I've been blamed for it being lost and penalised for something out of my control. Wouldn't shop there again as it's been to much hassle just for a couple of t-shirts. Similar quality brands offering better customer service.
Hi Scott

Thank you for your feedback. I would advise you to get in touch via email at help@304clothing.com and we can look into this for you.

I have just checked our records and i cannot see any previous emails from yourself, so please do get in touch.

Team 304
Awful service had to wait more then 4 weeks to get my shirt.
Real shitty service.
Hello

Sorry to hear you have been waiting 4 weeks for your parcel.

I would advise you to contact help@304clothing.com as if you have been waiting 4 weeks its highly likely your parcel has been lost in transit. We may need to re-send this.

Please email ASAP
Team 304
I never learn this is the 2nd time I have ordered from this company, first time was a few months ago, item did not arrived, chased for weeks to get my money back, it was not until I spoke with Amzone I had paid for them via my Amzone account I got my money back.

Gave them another chance (you know I was just unlucky last time yes) NO paid for next day delivery, am still waiting tried talking via computer chat only to be told we will get back to tomorrow and my order has not been dispatch even after I had paid £5.99 for next day delivery. So no this is not unlucky this how they work. DON'T be fooled by their reviews.
Hello

I am sorry to hear you feel this way and you have had issues with your previous orders. Please supply your order number so we can assist you further. I would advise you to email help@304clothing.com so your emails are logged with us.

If you are waiting outside of the time frame given we will happily refund any additional funds paid for next day delivery and help assist you.

304 Clothing is rated 4.68 based on 4,585 reviews