1st Line Funeral Care Reviews

The Courthouse
Margaret Street
Ammanford

Tell us how 1st Line Funeral Care made you happy
He was very good and confident
Thank you for your very kind review.

We really do value your custom and it's great to hear we did a good job in setting up you're funeral plan.

We're really pleased that we could help you, in the same way as we've helped many other customers plan their funeral and freeze future costs.

We're on a mission to help as many people like yourself, by saving individuals and families as much money as possible and help individuals plan ahead to their desired wishes & taking the burden away from loved ones, come the time of need.

Great News - Because we want to help as many people in the same way, we're offering £50 High Street vouchers for any family or friends that you recommend to 1st Line Funeral Care.

If you know of anyone that we can help in the same way as we've helped you. Contact us below;

1st Line Funeral Care
Don't like giving bank details over phone to random calls, but was reassured by your rep who pointed out good answers to my questions and satisfied my apprehension at being scammed, well done young man cos ars from Yorkshire tha nos an we r tiyt as a ducks arse when it comes to money. 👍👊💥
After a lengthy and informative conversation with Clive Watkins I have moved my policy over ..... He answered everything and my confidence grew in the product ...... What an asset you have in him I'm very sceptical but he never pressurised me which is refreshing I felt he was completely on board with my concerns and what he wasn't sure about he found out .... Plus that lovely well enunciated welsh lilt .... thankyou

1st Line Funeral Care
Great to speak to and understanding what the plan is all about ( sorry he's Welsh) hahahaha But no Clive was brill made his day

1st Line Funeral Care
I found them very helpful and would answer any questions I had or anything I was worried about, or did not understand.

1st Line Funeral Care
The person I was speaking to was called CLIVE (Welsh Accent) he was very very nice to speak to

1st Line Funeral Care
I have just arranged my funeral plan with James Prosser who explained everything in detail and was very thorough thankyou

1st Line Funeral Care
The agent I spoke to was very helpful in explaining the whole package

1st Line Funeral Care
There have been an excellent service little bit of a mix up but all sorted by Kyle thank you

1st Line Funeral Care
Clive Watkins was a polite, friendly gentleman who was very helpful and kindly repeated anything I did not understand, and made me feel at ease with making the right decision on my funeral plan

1st Line Funeral Care
When you agent called myself I explained that we had just been told my mum had terminal illness this being small cell lung cancer I asked of your company could help your agent had explained to myself as long as my mums policy had been paid for a whole year the policy would pay out for my mums funeral when she does pass away this help put our mind at easy a little. Very straightforward and easy. Top class agent

1st Line Funeral Care
james was very helpfull in explaining it all to me in simple terms that i understood .

James Prosser is very good and helpful. Five stars

Tom was very helpful

1st Line Funeral Care
I am very happy with Kyle he did a good job
Tom who spoke to me today was very nice person answer all my questions,and was very helpful,
My advisor I had on the phone was very polite
Tom Challion was very nice & good to talk to, He took his time to explain everything. Great idea of paying every month for funeral as many people don't have that kind of money, takes weight of your mind, & well done Tom.
Just like to say thank you was easy to set up and was dealt with in a very respectful manner
Easy to set up all my needs have been set very good value for money
1st Line Funeral Care is rated 4.90 based on 135 reviews