Zunsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zunsport
Live Chat, Email
Read Zunsport  Reviews

Tell us how Zunsport made you happy
Zunsport  5 star review on 18th September 2021
Joseph Rampino
Shawn Lowe
Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021
Ewald Thaller
Great product received very quickly. Happy to recommend
Parfait ... produit conforme à la description et pour mon véhicule, (Boxster S 2008) très facile à installer, pas plus de 5 minutes. Délai de livraison très rapide. Produit hautement recommandable et que je conseille.
Excellent grills for my Porsche Cayman GTS. Easy to fit,good quality and peace of mind for My radiators Look good too
Very high quality piece. Looks like original equipment on my 2020 Miata.
Zunsport  5 star review on 18th September 2021
Danke, alles sehr gut
Great product. Nice quality. A little bit difficult to put when you are not a handyman but il love the result
Zunsport  5 star review on 17th September 2021
Amazingly, beautiful addition to my car. Not only will it protect the radiators, it’s such a classy good look.
Zunsport  5 star review on 17th September 2021
Really good company to deal with. Products are well designed and of excellent quality. Price is very reasonable too. Deliver was very quick and I fitted the grills to my car in about 15 minutes. No more worrying about my radiators!!
Very good upper and lower grill easy to install
Good quality product that was easy to fit not least because of the clear instructions and clever Q code links to how to videos. I found I needed to bend the side grills slightly before fitting so that they sit snugly against the profile of the stock grill and cover. Only one slight criticism is the side grills are not a perfect fit as they slightly overlap the canards. That said the lower grill is very much a perfect fit. They look good and more importantly will protect the radiator. I already have damage to the lower grill and internal rock guard another hit in the same spot would certainly right the radiator off. Do I recommend them? A resounding “Yes!”.
Zunsport  5 star review on 11th September 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 11th September 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 11th September 2021
Quality grill set and fast delivery to the US.
Really good. The grilles needs a little bending to fit really nice. And. Not sure what the middle hook is for on the middle grille. As my c2s has a plastic bar running vertically down the middle of all three sections.
Top quality and fitted perfectly
Prompt answer to my question Short deliverytime Good quality
Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021
Great customer service and quick shipping!
I live in the Atlanta GA area...I ordered a front grill set for my Boxster GTS 4.0 on August 9th, it was shipped on the 11th and was on my front porch by 11AM on th 13th! Totally amazed at the speed of delivery! They are now installed (easy process, take your time and tape up the areas to protect them) and they look great! This is the third set of grill covers I've ordered from Zunsport and I have been 100% satisfied with the fit and ease of installation on all of them!
The items arrived well packaged and delivery was fast. Upon unpacking they looked very professional and of a high quality. Fitment was easy and took around 10 minutes per side. Only tools required being a screwdriver. Would definitely recommend.
Superb service and Superb parts !! Was despatched within 2 Hours of placing order !! Brilliant Company to deal with !!
Immediate response and nice product
I installed these so easily that i thought I did something wrong but I didn't. The grills are well designed to fit and look great not to mention will keep the radiator grills clean. Driving on a hot day I did not see any difference in engine temperatures. Adds a great look too.
Zunsport  5 star review on 15th August 2021