Zunsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zunsport
Live Chat, Email
Read Zunsport  Reviews

Tell us how Zunsport made you happy
Zunsport  5 star review on 18th September 2021
Joseph Rampino
Zunsport  5 star review on 17th September 2021
Zunsport  5 star review on 17th September 2021
Shawn Lowe
Zunsport  5 star review on 25th August 2021
Ewald Thaller
The top grill is a perfect fit, but the bottem grill is a complete off...... like the fitment is bad and the mounting points are so useless and totally off from the standard fiat bumper... also you want a badgeless grill (atleast i wanted that) and then you go put on a badge anyway.... so well i like it but there are lots of changes that need too happen
Part arrived and was of good quality. No response from contact or support email which is not good to see.
I placed an order for the front grill set for my 2009 Carrera but so far it has not been filled. I believe it will be more fair to conduct your survey after the product has been delivered.
One side very strong to assembly Not very well adjust to my 997.2 4s
Good product. I bought rear side grills for Boxster 981, fitted perfectly and haven't fallen off. Way too expensive though, only bought them because I couldn't make them myself. I also needed grills for front intake but hundreds of pounds too much. Made my own for £15 and they are indistinguishable.
Bonjour Je n’ai toujours pas reçu la grille Or le prélèvement à bien été effectué immédiatement Merci de faire le nécessaire pour que je reçoive rapidement ma grille Salutations
Bought the black half grill for the MAZDA MX5 ND, the finish quality of the paint and the material is over all very good, the only issue is that the part does not fit perfect in the car opening and it leves some open gaps. For the price I would expect, better fitment.
Borders on poor. Not happy about the fit
Xmas present
leider nicht das was ich erhofft hatte. Das Gitter ist für den Crossfire zu grobmaschig und somit zu durchsichtig ! Werde ihn zurückgeben !
Unfortunately, not a perfect fit. The upper middle part is not sitting flush. Also the sides (where you have put the screws) it's not siting flush. On one side I managed to fit it just at the same level with the bumper, but on the right side not. In the installation process and also trying to fit it in the best position I managed to scratch the mesh around the screw hole and removed 1-2 mm of paint. It looks like in order to have a perfect fit the hooks have to be bended from factory at a specific angle, to hold onto the upper part flush. Also as an improvement: the mesh on the upper part of the grill should be 'finished' until it reaches the same depth as the grill frame. Probably like this the sides can be aligned better. Can I say that I recommend the Zunsport grille? Tough question. Not for me, but it also depends 'how perfect' you want it to fit and to look.
Mine is 997 GTS. I needed center grill, side grills and small side pocket grills. Center and bigger side grills fit well. It took some wiggling and grunting but I was able to get those in fairly easy. The small pocket side grills gave me whole lot of issues. I emailed the company to get some advice I couldn't get those in no matter what I did. They repeated what was written in instruction which was pretty skimpy. The grills' tabs that are to be latched behind the apertures were in wrong locations and they didn't want to admit. After many days of trying and some scratches on the paint and plastic aperture, I managed to wedge them in but they are precarious. I expect they might fall off if my car hits a large bump or pot hole. God forbid they don't puncture my tires when they do. They offered refund if I sent it back. Well I'm not going to as I love the center and side grills and as I am not willing to pay for shipping.
It's not easy to install and I doubt that they will still be in place after driving over 250 km/h in the Autobahn.
I have just purchased and fitted your Defender Lower Grill, I had to supply an extra 8 Bolts, Washers and Nuts to make it fit correctly. To remove the old Lower Grill requires the removal of 14 off 6 mm Pop Rivets, as the Panel is sprayed after the Lower Grill is fitted at the factory I would have ended up with 8 White patches where the heads of the rivets were fitted. Otherwise it now matches my Upper Grill which houses 2 Lazer Lamps. Best regards Norman Dagger
Hi I’m happy to this review when the order arrives later this month, hopefully
Three grill set for a '19 991.2 purchased. Prompt delivery, well-packaged. Installation hampered by a pronounced kink on one outer grill. Dealt with the kink on my own but should have sent it back. When informed of the issue, Zunsport's response wasn't satisfactory. Customers shouldn't have to correct quality issues. Not poor, but just barely acceptable, as a result Had all grills been the same quality and no e-mails, a very good would have been earned.
The customer service I received was good however i think Zunsport need to adapt the Mk2 Focus ST facelift grille so that the product is a direct replacement of the complete oem grille.
your installation instructions are not clear and the Youtube videos not available.
hI ZUNSPORT, a pity that your stainless steel grids I hope, do not comme with stainless steel screws 316 L. for mounting, with 2 clips and screws it would be much better. hoping for an improvement of this product. cordially. Charles. En Francais : Dommage que vos grilles en inox 316l j'espére, ne sont pas livrées avec des vis en inox. Pour le montage, avec 2 attaches et 2 vis , ce serait mieux. En espérant une amélioration de ce produit. Cordialement. Charles.
Hello for the moment we have not received my command it is not possible to write a good short review to zunsport
Zunsport is rated 4.77 based on 1,668 reviews