Zunsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zunsport
Live Chat, Email
Read Zunsport  Reviews

Tell us how Zunsport made you happy
Zunsport  5 star review on 4th August 2020
Remo Soave
Zunsport  5 star review on 19th December 2019
Mike Pease
More Photos & Videos
Recently installed the 5 screen set for my 718 Boxster GTS. Each installed securely, and more easily than on my prior 981 Cayman S; impressive! Robust design and manufacturing ensure that road debris won't impact vulnerable radiators and condensers, or cause overheating by accumulated organic debris between them. Once properly installed, the screens remain securely attached. Beyond these practical considerations, the black screen set looks great with the blacked-out-trim specific to GTS models. I highly recommend these for both functional and aesthetic purposes, and wouldn't risk driving without them. Get a set for your Porsche; you won't regret it!
Excellent service from pre order to delivery. Also excellent product quality and fit.
A fantastic experience from start to finish...
- Outstanding quality -- a truly robust screen
- Ease of installation -- even I could do it
- Prompt customer service when I had a question
- Fast delivery, even to the States
Highly recommended.
Looks great!
Bonjour je suis très satisfait du produit bravo
Purchased a top grille for my mk3.5 Focus ST, My only quibble is that for £163 for the grille it should have as an option a bonded ST badge on the grille, Rather than me have to either glue the original one from the old grille or purchase a new bolt on one.
Perfect Fit and finish on my 997 2007 Turbo
Bought the outer grilles for my Cayman 987.2. They are really fiddly to fit and despite emails to and fro to Zunsport I still have a slight gap along the top edge of both grilles. They said I need to pull the grill forward at the bottom with an Allen key but the bottom grill will not move any further due to the bottom clip on the grill in contact with the original plastic grill. Not that happy tbh after spending over £100 on them.
I purchased some grilles for the front of my porsche boxter 987. The quality is very good and fitting was very easy. I would highly recommend Zunsport products.o
Bought a Zunsport Grille for my BMW Z4. The quality and ease of fitting is superb and totally transforms the look of my vehicle. Would not hesitate to purchase another Zunsport Grille and will recommend this product to fellow members of the BMW Z4 owners forum :-)
High quality and very easy to fit. Had them on every Porsche I’ve owned as they are essential for protecting the exposed radiators and AC condensers.
Was pleasantly surprised with how quickly items were received from overseas. Grills look great and fit well.
I already did it. Here under my comments sent to peter Langston :
Bonjour,

J'ai bien reçu votre colis, parfaitement emballé et correctement adressé.
Je vous joins, comme demandé, les photos une fois les grilles montées.
Une seule remarque : la grille gauche du milieu possède en son centre un patte de fixation qui d'une part, a le crochet à l'envers, et d'autre part, est strictement inutile puisqu'à cet endroit, il existe un montant plastique qui empêche tout clipsage.
La solution fut tout simplement de rabattre cette fixation inutile.
Ces photos sont d'application pour une 911/991 50ème anniversaire de février 2014. Pour les mettre sur votre catalogue.
Bien à vous
Cordialement
Lyonnel BOTTA
I have just fitted a set of front grills to my 981 Boxster and am very pleased with them. They are well made, easy to fit and look good and I am sure will be a great help in avoiding another £1500 bill for new air conditioning condensers!
Easy to install and looks great.
Excellent service. Product arrived very quickly and well packaged
Très bon produit, facile à monter ; seules les vis sont un peu petite pour une bonne fixation
Fitted my Zunsport Grille to my BMW Z4 today. The original grille had a crack in it and rather than take the whole bumper off to remove the damaged plastic OEM grille I purchased the Black Zunsport grille which just fits over the existing. Very pleased with the result. Really easy to fit (10 mins) and looks classy. would recommend Zunsport grilles all day long ;-)
Bon produit pas encore monté faute de temps. Le montage paraît facile. A voir dans le temps la tenue des fixations et la résistance des grilles.
bonjour. . problem emplacement des capteurs avant un peut juste pas du tout de jeu pour le montage,pas assez de fixation sur tout l’ensemble.(risque de perdre les grilles sur la route!!!)fixations pas sérieuse impression soudée dans le mauvais sens crochet de retenu inefficace . malheureux pour un produit de ce prix avec une très belle finition .cordialement bernard chardon
Superb fit.. Like a factory finish. Really well made well worth the investment
Zunsport is rated 4.77 based on 1,292 reviews