Zunsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zunsport
Live Chat, Email
Read Zunsport  Reviews

Tell us how Zunsport made you happy
Zunsport  5 star review on 21st July 2021
Simon Byland
Recently installed the 5 screen set for my 718 Boxster GTS. Each installed securely, and more easily than on my prior 981 Cayman S; impressive! Robust design and manufacturing ensure that road debris won't impact vulnerable radiators and condensers, or cause overheating by accumulated organic debris between them. Once properly installed, the screens remain securely attached. Beyond these practical considerations, the black screen set looks great with the blacked-out-trim specific to GTS models. I highly recommend these for both functional and aesthetic purposes, and wouldn't risk driving without them. Get a set for your Porsche; you won't regret it!
I placed an order for the front grill set for my 2009 Carrera but so far it has not been filled. I believe it will be more fair to conduct your survey after the product has been delivered.
Excellent product, easy to install and quick shipping.
Zunsport  5 star review on 27th July 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 27th July 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 27th July 2021
I only wish the grilles were as well constructed as the cardboard box in which they were delivered. Two adults and a selection of instruments to gain entry to the box. The grilles look good and seem to do the job required but I am really concerned that the fitting clips could detach as I was unable to get the grilles to click into a “final” position. My work round was to attach the grilles to the vertical support of the air intake with a fine black cable tie - ensuring (I hope) that the grilles remain in place. Being an Aberdonian I could not bear the thought of casting one or two £50 grilles to the four winds (a bit like the increasing collection of wheel trims you see by the roadside).
Wasn't sure at first if the grilles would fit my new Porsche but swift email response settled my concerns. They look awesome tidying up the huge air intakes on the front. Great product great service.
I have 2 cars protected with Zunsport screens. The screens are the highest quality on the market. They look beautiful and are extremely durable. The communications was great and the shipping was fast. I couldn't be happier.
I'm very pleased with my purchase of Zunsport grills for my BMW M4. I had installed a capture device on the engine's crankshaft bolt which required removal of the engine oil cooler. When I did, the most amazing pile of gravel and debris fell out (on my face), which had come through the lower grill. The Zunsport grills will go a long way toward remedying the situation.
Zunsport  5 star review on 25th July 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 25th July 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 25th July 2021
Top Service, relatively easy to assemble, correct fit.
Great advice on telephone contact, ordered online and arrived next day. The Zunsport grills for my Porsche 718 GTS were a perfect and easy fit. A little pricey for what they are though, only time will tell if they were worth it but 2 weeks in and so far so good.
Zunsport  5 star review on 21st July 2021
Zunsport is really TOP NOTCH. Great product, easy-peasy install, looks good, and protective., came in DAYS from UK (I’m US based). What else would you want? Zunsport - 5 well deserved stars
Zunsport  5 star review on 20th July 2021
Winter in Western Australia means a lot of leaves on the roads. Summer means a lot of sometimes big bugs. Avoiding both of these, as well as stones flying through my M2's front grilles was completely solved by Zunsport. Delivered to WA in a matter of days, fitted in no more than 10 minutes, I could not be happier with the improved look and the peace of mind the grilles provide. 10/10 Zunsport.
Zunsport  5 star review on 17th July 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 17th July 2021
Great quality part, great fit, came across the pond faster than I usually get parts from within the US.
Zunsport  5 star review on 15th July 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 15th July 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 15th July 2021
One side very strong to assembly Not very well adjust to my 997.2 4s
Belles grilles, très bien finies, et qui s’adaptent parfaitement, à ma 977 C2S de 2006
Zunsport  5 star review on 10th July 2021
Quality product that is aesthetically pleasing and in my opinion a practical modification to the 991.1 vehicles. In the fall it seems like you have to clean the leaves out of the radiators with every stop. In addition to the cleanliness these guards are likely going to help keep the gravel from damaging the fins on the radiators. Just a good product with great service and I couldn’t be anymore pleased.
Part fits well and looks great
I installed a set of Zunsport side intake grills on my Porsche Cayman GT4 (981) Although the web page says they're not compatible with the GT4 and Spyder, the units installed very nicely. It took a little finesse to get them in behind the scoop, but once in place I was able to use a tool to snap the clips behind the black plastic of the intake, just like their tutorial for a standard Cayman/Boxter side intake. Very happy with the results, highly recommended, thank you!!
great service all round
Great grills, fit my 911 perfectly.
Zunsport  5 star review on 5th July 2021
Items were excellent quality, easy to install and look great on the car.
Good product, well made, quick delivery.
Zunsport is rated 4.77 based on 1,614 reviews