Zunsport Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Zunsport

How would you rate Zunsport ?

Kenneth Waller
Kenneth Waller
"Once again the quick response is much appreciated. The quality is appropriate for the part to be installed on my 2015 Caynan GTS. This is my second set of Zunsport grills - side air intake - for my 981 Cayman GTS - not yet installed as car is under cover for the winter. Enclosed is a photo of the first set of grills - front radiators."
Michael Belin
Michael Belin
"First, this has to be some of the fastest international shipping I've experienced. It arrived in a matter of days. The front screens for my 2017 Porsche GTS were very high quality and easy to install. I'm am very pleased. Only suggestion is that I wish they also made a center grille with an opening for the ACC (adaptive cruise control). I saw this on a different model, but it is not available for the GTS. Overall, great company, great customer service, highly recommended"
"Quality of grilles was good. Shipping was crazy fast. Communication with company was great and complete. My only complaint is that the grilles come packaged with no indication of which goes on the right side or the left. This information would have saved me 30-minutes on my installation."
"Very fast shipping, good packing and quality."
"Grilles fit like they should in my '08 Cayman S. I further secured the outer grilles with 3 small zip ties (each side) to be sure that they do not inadvertently come off."
Richard Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great product and service from the team. Well worth the money as far less cost then a new rad and intercooler"
PAUL CARROLL
Verified Buyer
"I bought the front grill set for my crosstrek mainly to reduce stone chip damage to the radiator but also because it gives the car a better look. Took the grills out of the box and was impressed at how professional they looked. Easy to follow instructions and fitted both in 25 minutes. One point zunsport should mention is when fitting the upper grill fit centre screw first then push sides in so grill pops into place before screwing sides. Other than that a great produce from an excellent company, the only one in the world who makes these for my car."
Americo Carroccio
Verified Buyer
"Purchased the full set of protection for my 13 Boxster, they took all of 20 minutes to indtall all of them!!! Great fit and ease of mind knowing that internal radiators and engine parts are free of leaves and debris. Thank you Zunsport for an incredible product!"
James Craig
Verified Buyer
"A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE WAY THE SCREENS ON THE BOTTOM SIDE OF THE SIDE OPENINGS ATTACH, THERE IS NOTHING TO HOLD THE TOP OF THE SCREEN? SEEMS LIKE THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER TAB TO HOLD THE TOP."
Richard Kinsley
Verified Buyer
"Instructions and video fall short of being of much use but the product is reasonably priced and the fit was excellent! Delivery was quick. Having recently installed Rennline screens on an '09 Carrera S with bumper removal required this was infinitely easier."
Sumeer Saeed
Verified Buyer
"Got me the grill I needed to take care of my radiator. The only thing is the part is a little loose. Just need someone to help me find a solution for this."
Jonathan Kaufman
Verified Buyer
"Delivery time was absolutely amazing...received it in less than 3 days from order! Quality and fit of product is outstanding! Very well made with rugged construction and materials...High Quality! Only negative was pin system on lower corners...should be all clip system...very difficult to be accurate for correct fit. Directions should be of higher quality printing with much clearer photos."
Raymond Johnson
"Easy to install"
Christopher Shill
Verified Buyer
"I received the woven mesh grille set very quickly and the fitting instructions were easy to follow. I am very happy with the product and would purchase again from Zunsport. Chris"
"Great Product! Fits perfect on my Car. Looks like it could be OEM from Porsche!"
Martin Leworthy
Verified Buyer
"Perfect fit, will look awesome when my vans resprayed in September"
Peter Milton
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. God quality."
Fred Algate
Verified Buyer
"Very responsive and helpful regarding the fitting the grills to my Porsche 911 GTS. Could not fault the technical support, the product is high quality and when fitted to the car looked like a factory fit."
Frank Kink
Verified Buyer
"I purchased the front outside radiator grills for a 2011 Porsche Cayman. These were very easy to install and look great. Would suggest in the directions that the tabs for holding the grill in place be adjusted by using a small flat blade screw driver and reaching in between the screen to move the tabs as needed to attain a tight fit for the grill. This seemed to be the best way for me to make a really tight fit. This needs to be done after the screw is tightened to hold the screen in place."
Provost Alain
Verified Buyer
"Hi to all of you.l i recieved the Zunsport grille four days after the order and no dammage on the box.even the piece of wood was still there and i put it on the car and i can say your grille has a wonderful look. I am very happy of your product Thanks to all of your team Alain"
Tony Davis
Verified Buyer
"I would like say easy fit & great product will use again if needed Cheers Tony"
Nadanasegaren PILLAY
Verified Buyer
"Buying online from Zunsport was a nice easy experiences. Part was delivered to Australia on time as per shipping notice. As for the part, the fitting is as good as it can get for an aftermarket component. A very slight alignment issue but only if go looking for it. Otherwise will do the job of preventing large road debris from damaging the cooler grills."
"This is the way a company should be run. They are super responsive to inquires, have a great product and are good people; always willing to help. Shipping was super fast to the USA. I've been using their products since I purchased my first Porsche new in 2007 and have recommended them to numerous friends. Can't go wrong with Zunsport. Grills are very high quality."
Zunsport is rated 4.79 based on 638 reviews