Zunsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zunsport
Live Chat, Email
Read Zunsport  Reviews

Tell us how Zunsport made you happy
Daniel McCabe
Zunsport  5 star review on 8th April 2021
Brian Ritchie
Zunsport  5 star review on 8th April 2021
Brian Ritchie
Recently installed the 5 screen set for my 718 Boxster GTS. Each installed securely, and more easily than on my prior 981 Cayman S; impressive! Robust design and manufacturing ensure that road debris won't impact vulnerable radiators and condensers, or cause overheating by accumulated organic debris between them. Once properly installed, the screens remain securely attached. Beyond these practical considerations, the black screen set looks great with the blacked-out-trim specific to GTS models. I highly recommend these for both functional and aesthetic purposes, and wouldn't risk driving without them. Get a set for your Porsche; you won't regret it!
Zunsport sells beautiful grills, made right and with high quality.
Good product. I bought rear side grills for Boxster 981, fitted perfectly and haven't fallen off. Way too expensive though, only bought them because I couldn't make them myself. I also needed grills for front intake but hundreds of pounds too much. Made my own for £15 and they are indistinguishable.
Quality products - excellent fitment. Perfect
Zunsport  5 star review on 11th April 2021
The front grill on my Focus RS was Starting to look a bit shabby, so I did some searching and found Zunsport.
From their website it was easy to navigate to find what I was looking for, ordering was easy and the delivery time was very quick.
Their is easy to follow instructions in the box and also a link to a YouTube video to follow.
The fitting was easy and didn’t take that long to complete. On fitting I unfortunately dropped a securing clasp/nut and was unable to retrieve it, so I phoned Zunsport customer services and they were very friendly and helpful and sent out a replacement fittings at no extra cost to me, that arrived a couple of day later.
Would I use Zunsport again? Definitely.
Would I recommend Zunsport to anybody? Yes and I have via RS Facebook groups.
A picture paints a thousand words so look at the before and after photos and make your own minds up.
Zunsport  5 star review on 11th April 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 11th April 2021
Excellent quality product that enhances and protects my cars front end. Delivered extremely quickly and very reasonable price would definitely recommend. Thank you.
Gute Kommunikation und Abwicklung, schnelle Lieferung.

Die drei Abdeckgitter passen perfekt, anbringen kein Problem.

Das Plättchen mit dem Zunsport Logo im oberen Gitter würde ich weglassen, gefällt mir persönlich nicht so.

so long,
Timo
Zunsport  5 star review on 10th April 2021
Fast delivery and easy quick install. Very well thought out quality product. Fits '17 Porsche C4S perfect.
Zunsport  5 star review on 9th April 2021
All star company and products. Reached out about some info regarding the grills and was given the info requested next day. Ordered the parts with great instructions/pics and installed within 10 mins on my Porsche. Thank you for providing a quality product with great customer service! Don’t hesitate to deal with Zunsport!
Zunsport  5 star review on 8th April 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 8th April 2021
I have sent an email highlighting my issue but have had no reply
Hello,
Can you send to info@zunsport.co.uk please as we do not seem to have received.
Looks great and easy installation.
Good afternoon!
In the meantime I have installed the Porsche 991 GTS Sports Center Grille. However, on my 991.1 4S with SportDesign front without additional cooler. Fastened with 4 screws, washers and self-locking screw nuts. Everything accessible without dismantling the front bumper.

With best regards
I had Zunsport grills on my previous 981 GTS and they worked great. I installed these on my new 718 GTS 4.0 in less than 10 minutes and half that time was due to trips back to the toolbox for a thinner screwdriver and a light. So easy and now I won't be worried about debris or punctures to my radiators.
Zunsport  5 star review on 6th April 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 6th April 2021
What fantastic customer service ! Above and beyond - very helpful and understanding. Great products. Fast delivery.
Excellent
Excellent service
Looks good but got it mostly for the added protection. Living in Arizona is beautiful but we get a lot of small rocks and stuff kicked up from the road hitting our cars.
The front Zunsport intake screens for my 2016 Cayman performed beautifully during a 400 mile drive with rough pavement and road debris. Today, after a wash, the grill covers sayed in position and look beautiful.
Zunsport  5 star review on 5th April 2021
Great product. Straightforward to fit, and they look great!
Excellent product, straight forward to fit and looks great!
The order came within a few days and looks perfect. I have yet to install the grills but if it goes as smoothly as anticipated, I expect to be fully satisfied with this product. Very good customer response.
I purchased all your grilles for my 981 Cayman. Every grille fit perfectly and securely. I have driven over 2500 miles on the car with still a perfect fit. The grilles look like a Porsche factory option and the quality is commensurate with the Porsche badge. Best addition to my car yet!
Zunsport is rated 4.77 based on 1,492 reviews