Zunsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zunsport
Live Chat, Email
Read Zunsport  Reviews

Tell us how Zunsport made you happy
Zunsport  5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Zunsport  5 star review on 11th October 2020
Norbert Gerin
Zunsport  5 star review on 30th September 2020
Michael Watkins
Recently installed the 5 screen set for my 718 Boxster GTS. Each installed securely, and more easily than on my prior 981 Cayman S; impressive! Robust design and manufacturing ensure that road debris won't impact vulnerable radiators and condensers, or cause overheating by accumulated organic debris between them. Once properly installed, the screens remain securely attached. Beyond these practical considerations, the black screen set looks great with the blacked-out-trim specific to GTS models. I highly recommend these for both functional and aesthetic purposes, and wouldn't risk driving without them. Get a set for your Porsche; you won't regret it!
Purchased the lower central grill for the BMW M140I, it fits well, looks good and seems to be good quality and well made. The only problem that I had was the 2 securing tabs/screws, it doesn't state in the instructions which way they should be fit. Not a big problem, I contacted customer services who clarified which way to fit (bent tabs to plastic).
Items arrived very quickly, particularly since they had to travel from the UK to western US. Were just as advertised, installed in about five minutes, fit perfectly. All in all, very satisfied.
Excellent product. Fits perfectly when all brackets and clips are attached and in place. I would 100% recommend it.
Zunsport  5 star review on 23rd October 2020
I purchased the grille set for my Porsche 997 GTS. Arrived within 2 days of order. Great quality and enhances the appearance of the car as well as providing protection to the radiators which are prone to damage and debris collecting causing leakage. Grills are a little tricky to fit but not a problem if you mask the surrounding paintwork, take your time and follow the instruction. Excellent service and communication from Zunsport. First class in all respects. Highly recommended. Chris C - 22.10.20
Zunsport  5 star review on 22nd October 2020 Zunsport  5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Mine is 997 GTS. I needed center grill, side grills and small side pocket grills. Center and bigger side grills fit well. It took some wiggling and grunting but I was able to get those in fairly easy. The small pocket side grills gave me whole lot of issues. I emailed the company to get some advice I couldn't get those in no matter what I did. They repeated what was written in instruction which was pretty skimpy. The grills' tabs that are to be latched behind the apertures were in wrong locations and they didn't want to admit. After many days of trying and some scratches on the paint and plastic aperture, I managed to wedge them in but they are precarious. I expect they might fall off if my car hits a large bump or pot hole. God forbid they don't puncture my tires when they do. They offered refund if I sent it back. Well I'm not going to as I love the center and side grills and as I am not willing to pay for shipping.
This is my fourth set of black stainless grills from Zunsport ... these are very well made, (usually) easy to install, and make the car look better than stock and protect expensive radiators from rock damage. The new fastening method using toggle clamps is better than in the past. I sometimes use black cable ties on grills that just snap in as an added measure to secure the grill to the car as our roads here in Hawaii can shake the fillings out of your dentures.
I purchased a Porsche 986 grille set (left + right). Each grille itself is well done but they dont' fit perfecly. The outer side fits very well, nobody can say it's factory made or not; the inner side has a lightly different shape than the original aperture, so it remains 4-5 mm distant from the stock grille. Even pushing lightly and prying the clips, the little space remains.
Anyway, the item is well done and works perfectly.
Fitted an entire front grill set to my Porsche Boxster 981 S. Fantastic finish, clear instructions, never like to drill holes can understand why though when needed, I'm sure that one of the clips was upside down on the side grills! Fitted fine but will watch it.
Zunsport  5 star review on 18th October 2020
Extremely pleased with the retractable hood cover I purchased. Before delivery I had a question and my query was answered by return of mail. I ordered on Sunday and the item was delivered on Tuesday. Nothing could be more efficient than that.
Top wie immer
Zunsport  5 star review on 14th October 2020 Zunsport  5 star review on 14th October 2020
Beautiful quality, im very very pleased with the grilles which I have just installed on my car, excellent packaging, very robust and secure...will definitely buy again and recommend to anyone looking to buy top quality grilles
Could not be happier! The quality and fitting of the product is perfect. I was able to install it without much hassle and not only does it provide better protection than the stock grille but it also looks better (imo). It is also quite easy to remove if required.

Note my picture below also includes a number plate holder in the centre, that is not part of the grille.
Zunsport  5 star review on 14th October 2020
I encountered a problem during delivery in France of my kit. Zunsport mainly Heidi was able to be responsive and attentive to my problem. Even before the end of the dispute with the carrier, Heidi and Zunsport had sent me a new kit immediately!
The service at the height of the quality of the products !!
Thanks to you and Heidi!
Livraison très rapide
Vraiment très simple à installer grâce aux vidéos sur YouTube
À recommander
Zunsport  5 star review on 11th October 2020
merci
livraison rapide et produits de qualité
je conseillerai vos produits
good bye !
2nd time I’ve ordered from them and response and communication is excellent. Product quality is the best I’ve seen.
Brought a black mesh grill replacement for my CHRYSLER Crossfire SRT6 roadster. Arrived promptly, and was easy to install. And its made a huge difference to the look of the car. Thankyou
Great service, quality product.
Could not have improved the experience. Thank you, Mario
Excellent black finish grilles for Porsche Boxster. Perfect fit. Fast delivery with good communication.
Zunsport is rated 4.77 based on 1,317 reviews