Zunsport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zunsport
Live Chat, Email
Read Zunsport  Reviews

Tell us how Zunsport made you happy
Recently installed the 5 screen set for my 718 Boxster GTS. Each installed securely, and more easily than on my prior 981 Cayman S; impressive! Robust design and manufacturing ensure that road debris won't impact vulnerable radiators and condensers, or cause overheating by accumulated organic debris between them. Once properly installed, the screens remain securely attached. Beyond these practical considerations, the black screen set looks great with the blacked-out-trim specific to GTS models. I highly recommend these for both functional and aesthetic purposes, and wouldn't risk driving without them. Get a set for your Porsche; you won't regret it!
Lovely s/s grills. Not fitted yet,they are a Xmas present
THe Grils for my 2021 Porsche Cayman GTS did not appear secure as they dint have enough clips.
A great product and fitted my Cayman GTS 4.0 very well, fitting instructions leave room for improvement, i needed more brute force and masking tape in order to fit them but once in place they look very good.
love it shipping was quick
Zunsport  5 star review on 29th November 2021
The intake grill covers fit exactly as advertised. They were easy to install and look great.
Zunsport  5 star review on 29th November 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 29th November 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 29th November 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 29th November 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 29th November 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 29th November 2021
I ordered the black stone protectors for a BMW M2C. The order was simple, the delivery was very quick (unbelievable actually) and the product was very high quality and easy to install. I was concerned about how they may look as I am a bit fussy, but they do not detract from the OEM look at all. All of the lower radiators on this car get smashed by small stones if you do any freeway driving or track. I would recommend this purchase to anyone considering the purchase.
I have the Carrera 992 sports design package with the camera. Grills are amazing.
Great customer service. Great product. Easy to install, very effective and gives my 911 a very cool look up front. Highly recommend this if you want to protect your front components from road debris.
Zunsport  5 star review on 26th November 2021
The customer service at Zunsport was very good. I had ordered the wrong grill set for my Porsche. After contacting Zunsport they arranged for return shipping. I sent them pictures of my car and they identified the correct grills. I paid for the shipping and installed them. They look great.
Everything great. Fast shipping. Excelent quality. Grill was do easy to mount.
Thanks for your feedback :)
The 2 sets (front and lateral) fit very well on my Boxster 981 GTS. Do not hesitate to watch the videos before mounting.... I painted the bottom front to match the colours of my car
Zunsport  5 star review on 26th November 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 26th November 2021
Looking great! Thanks for your feedback
Very quick delivery easy to fit looks great thank you
So glad to hear this Barrie!
Many thanks for the new front grilles for my 911 991.1 GTS. They came today and I fitted them on the car this afternoon. A great mod with an aggressive look with practicality. Highly recommend this company, fast delivery and excellent customer service.
Zunsport  5 star review on 17th November 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 17th November 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 17th November 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 17th November 2021
Thanks for such a great review :)
Très bon produit et livraison rapide
Having recently purchased a set of grilles for our Macan Turbo which are outstanding, I entered an order for a set for our 2006 MINI GP, only to realize that there is no provision for the tow hook so I reluctantly cancelled the order. If, at some time in the future, this feature could be added, I'll most certainly order a set.
Good Quality!
Superbe au rendu et donne un aspect encore plus sportif au Boxster
Zunsport  5 star review on 8th November 2021 Zunsport  5 star review on 8th November 2021
Excellent customer service. The product I ordered arrived on time. Fitting was easy with the great instructions and did literally take 10 minutes. I will definitely be back for more.
The product quality and looks is superb. Regretfully, Zun Sport offers no replecement parts for "after collision" which requires that a complete new set is purchased again (all 6 elements, even if only 2 need replacement). Also, the pricing of the product is inadequately high for Eastern European markets, where purchasing power is 5-times less than in UK. Plesae rethink your pricing policy and maybe adopt price segmentation to boost sales in Central Europe.
video is a joke for the 981.
Zunsport is rated 4.77 based on 1,718 reviews