Zunsport Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Zunsport
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Zunsport ?

Robert Forster
"Service and speed to receive item excellent. Items well constructed. Grill screens for Porsche 2015 911S. Side screens attach well and secure. Middle screen attachment methodology poor and you have to do your own method of securing screen. Very limited options. More R and D needs to be done on attachment of the middle screen."
Geoff Hewson
"Great service and easy to fit. Great looking also. Really happy with the final look and fit. Would recommend these to anyone especially if they intend to use their 911 all year round like I do."
Martin Bremer
"Das Grillgitter für meien 718 Cayman GTS ist schnell und gut verpackt bei mir eingetroffen. Mit ein wenig Übung ist die Montage einfach. Ich hatte Bedenken, dass die Gitter vielleicht nicht fest genug sitzen (keine Verschraubung), aber nach 300 Km Landstraße sitzt noch immer alles perfekt. Ich bin zufrieden."
"kurze Lieferzeit, alles bestens, ob die teile passen muss sich noch herausstellen"
"Speedy delivery and easy to fit. Nice improvement to the look of the front of the car. Very pleased, Thankyou Zunsport"
"Although I was very impressed with the speed of shipping that Zunsport provided, that is where the positive experience ended in my case. I attempted to install one side of the outer grille set that I had ordered and after more than 30 minutes of adjusting and readjusting the pieces of that single side to locate the proper alignments, I realized that the issue was not with the alignments at all. It was that this particular model of the Zunsport product simply did not fit well. There were large gaps in some places where the edge of the grille did not meet up with the intake in some areas, and places where the grille would have had to be flexed substantially to even remotely fit other areas, creating quite a bit of tension on the small, dubiously sufficient screws that were provided. I double checked that I had ordered the correct model for my car/year/features (as well as if that same model was delivered), and supposedly all was correct. After much head scratching, a few youtube videos, and the exasperated semi-yelling of some choice words that I won't say I'm proud of - I finally got the three pieces of the drivers' side grille in place as best I could. When I stepped back to see how it looked there was only one word that came to mind: "NO". Long story short, I will not be installing this grille set on my car. To further add to my displeasure with this process, I wrote Zunsport through their Contact Us links on their website to describe what I'd gone through and inquire about their return policy. It's been 3 days and I have not yet gotten a response (unless you count the email that I got requesting this review.) I've heard of other people having a good experience with Zunsport: Excellent fitment and ease of installation from the get-go; prompt and helpful customer service when needed. My experience so far has included none of that."
"I am very pleased with the product quality and finish. Communication with Zunsport was excellent and I recommend them highly. The Items arrived from England in 3 day by fedex. GREAT VENDOR !"
"These Zunsport grilles fitted my Porsche Cayman S perfectly. I’m totally pleased with the quality. Installation was a breeze,"
"produit de qualité livraison rapide avec suivi du colis parfait"
"Ordered a Zunsport grille for my '01 Honda S2000. It was sent out the same day (a Thursday) and delivered to the Netherlands on Monday, which is really quick. It was well packaged and came with clear instructions. The quality of the grille is very good and comes with a rubber strip around it to protect the paint of the bumper. Fitting was quick and easy and I am very satisfied with the end result."
"The Zunsport grilles I bought for my Fiesta ST sit beautifully and make the car look stunning, they are also very high quality, however problems arise when fitting them. Unless you've already installed Zunsport grilles before, they can be very fiddly and quite a challenge to install, especially if you want to fit the grill without removing the bumper. These grilles could be perfect with some small changes to the design of the internal bumper clips and better installation instructions."
"Great looking grills, well manufactured and super fast delivery. Chose the black versions and was really pleased with the paint finish. Easy to fit too. If they made some to replace the plastic grills on my S2 Elise I'd definitely buy them. Thanks Zunsport!"
"Delivery was exceptionally fast. Customer service was very responsive with making sure the order details info was filled in. The product looked of great quality. I will have to review the grill pieces once my 718 CGTS arrives."
"Super quick shipping. And as always, great product."
"I received the grills for my ((! turbos and and fitment was pretty much dead on. The product is well made and I have to say the shipping was very fast. It only took a few days from England to NJ. Thanks."
"I fitted the full set to a 911. More to keep the leaves and debris away from the radiators than anything. Very easy to fit and look great. Do take the advice of wearing gloves when handling the grills as there are some sharp edges. On the particular set I fitted the pins were slightly bendable so if a hole wasn’t drilled too accurately the pin could be moved a little to fit. I’m very happy with my purchase, any queries I had were addressed politely and fully by the staff at Zunsport."
"Fitted the grille (2x front & 1 back) on my ford fiesta st200. They look absolutely stunning when fitted. Very pleased."
"100% satisfied. 2-day shipping from GB to Florida. Flawless quality. Easy install. Black grilles upgrade the looks of my 718 Cayman GTS."
"The grills are very high quality, fit perfectly and actually improve the appearance of the car. I found installation simple although easier with two people. A partner used a hook to pull out the center of each grill as I was bending the grill to latch the side clips."
"Ordered front vent grills for my Porsche Boxster.The quality of materials and manufacturing is absolutely first class.Great design and very simple to install and all backed up by a great customer service."
Zunsport is rated 4.78 based on 740 reviews