Zunsport Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Zunsport

How would you rate Zunsport ?

Kenneth Waller
Kenneth Waller
"Once again the quick response is much appreciated. The quality is appropriate for the part to be installed on my 2015 Caynan GTS. This is my second set of Zunsport grills - side air intake - for my 981 Cayman GTS - not yet installed as car is under cover for the winter. Enclosed is a photo of the first set of grills - front radiators."
Michael Belin
Michael Belin
"First, this has to be some of the fastest international shipping I've experienced. It arrived in a matter of days. The front screens for my 2017 Porsche GTS were very high quality and easy to install. I'm am very pleased. Only suggestion is that I wish they also made a center grille with an opening for the ACC (adaptive cruise control). I saw this on a different model, but it is not available for the GTS. Overall, great company, great customer service, highly recommended"
"Quality of grilles was good. Shipping was crazy fast. Communication with company was great and complete. My only complaint is that the grilles come packaged with no indication of which goes on the right side or the left. This information would have saved me 30-minutes on my installation."
Hayden Thurstance
Verified Buyer
"I think the grille looks great easy to fit But I think you should make number plate holders for them as it’s difficult to get a centre spot for the number plate with cable ties"
Paul Neuman
Verified Buyer
"Very easy installation and well made product. Fits perfectly. Super fast shipping. Thank you!"
David Halford
Verified Buyer
"Good product and delivered within 2 days, excellent."
Kimitaka Ozaki
Verified Buyer
"Fast arrival Good looking Easy fitting"
"Great product, fits my car perfect and service was great."
Kieron Smith
Verified Buyer
"Second purchase, loved the quality of the first which was front grille set for my Boxster 896 S so decided to get the side vents."
Blaine Rampulla
Verified Buyer
"I did the grill install on my 2005 911 yesterday and it was a bit of a nightmare. When I got the box delivered to the USA, it was completely crushed. The wood taped to the box kept it from being bent (that’s good) but still allowed it to be crushed flat (not good). I checked the contents and they appeared to be undamaged so I did not contact Zunsport. When I did the install yesterday, it took about 3.5 hours. I realized that all of the clips were bent out of shape, and non of the grills had any curve to them (i’m not sure if they are produced flat or if they got pressed flat when the box got crushed). It took a long time to bend the grills to a curve and get the clips back to the correct shape to fit correctly. All that being said, i’m happy with the grills now that they are installed. I have a Speed Yellowcar and the black grills really stand out. Due to the way it was package for international delivery and the resulting shipping damage, I will rate it 4 out of 5 stars. If they were shipped in a better condition, it would be 5 out of 5."
"Spoke with these guys today as my quad pipes on a 7 year old RCZ had lost their heat wrap and were banging. Have said no problem we will send the required items in the post to fix the issue, Fantastic after sales service, very rare these days. Keep it up guys"
David Serror
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Grille, very good quality, fast Delivery. Good Customer service"
Jason Jones
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely blown away with the service from these guys, ordered my item Sunday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday morning! Was a little concerned about fitting the grille but it was extremely simple. I will definitely use Zunsport again"
Chris Bovens
Verified Buyer
"Nice product, nice service !"
Michael Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Zunsport were very easy to speak to in my opinion. They were very helpful in terms of their product knowledge and answering any questions that I had very quickly. Also when I visited the branch in person they were very helpful to me and made sure that I got the right product. I had made a mistake about the product that I had bought. Reanne was very helpful to me with fast correspondence regarding the emails sent back and forth. The woman giving me the refunds (cant remember her name) was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Also Simon one of the craftsmen working in the shop was also very helpful and had good product knowledge. I would recommend them to other people."
"Fast delivery & an excellent product"
"It was very difficult to put outer grille, took longer than expected."
Tommy Andersson
Verified Buyer
"Very nice customer service, fast delivery and good quality on the products"
"Easy to install and looks good. Had damage to AC radiator on my 07 911 turbo from road debris and opted for Zunsport grille mesh. Ordered online, arrived in 3 days and installed in 30 minutes. Much cheaper than replacing ac radiator, and looks good on my car. Ron, Houston TX"
Alain Blanchard
Verified Buyer
"Excellent matériel. Tout est parfait."
"The grills were received in 2 days, and they were easy to install and also look good."
Vance Bass
Verified Buyer
"The quality and design of the grilles was outstanding. I can't believe they were shipped from UK to US in four days. The instructions left a bit to be desired, though. The fit of the holding tabs on the side grilles was not quite right, so the 2-minute installation turned into 30+ minutes as I tried to find a way to get the "fingers" behind the edge of the opening and engaged. But now that it's fastened, it won't soon come off."
"Excellent product, fast and efficient service."
Zunsport is rated 4.79 based on 580 reviews