Zipcube Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zipcube
Read Zipcube Reviews

About Zipcube:

Zipcube is an online marketplace for meeting rooms and venues. With over 600 meeting rooms and 400 meeting venues, we are London’s #1 trusted venue provider!

02071832212

info@zipcube.com

Tell us how Zipcube made you happy
initial addreds prior to booking was different to one that came through when booked. was told i was booking drama room but icafe was on invoice. also booked for 3 jugs of ice water. got one half filled jug of room temp tap water.
Hi Pauline, I am sorry that the venue did not provide the service requested. The room that you requested was provided, the venue itself was iCafe, rather than the name of the room. If you need any help ensuring that a room is exactly what you require in the future then please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Support team at Zipcube directly and we will make sure to find you a room and venue that suit all of your needs. Paul.
Quick and easy to find and browse rooms, where there was a great selection. The booking process was speedy. The room was perfect for our needs, with exceptionally helpful and friendly staff to answer questions. I'll certainly use Zipcube again!
It was really easy to browse rooms that met our requirements, and we quickly found a space that was perfect for us. The booking process was quick and simple, and the room itself was exactly what had been advertised. Would definitely use Zipcube again.
Overall an easy, quick and uncomplicated service to book our room. The service on the day was brilliant, the room was very good and the equipment all worked well. The air-con was extremely efficient, we must have been the only ones complaining of being cold when the temperature in London was well over 30 degrees! All dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner however. A brilliant experience and will use again.
I found the website very easy to use. As I don't know London very well, their website allowed me to put in a landmark, in my case Euston, and easily find nearby meeting spaces. The space itself was modern, clean and helpfully laid out. Plus given it is central London, a reasonable priced. I have used Zipcube before and certainly will use them again and if possible this location.
Accommodating and sufficient.
Very easy booking process - great room with all our requests fulfilled. Would use Zipcube again.
Great location and room just as described. All coffees and teas were available just as pre-ordered. Great service.
Prompt service that helped me source a meeting space last minute
BE VERY WARY OF USING ZIPCUBE! If you're booking a venue and pay for the 'right to cancel', be aware that Zipcube will take your money even if you cancel within the time frames stated. When you try and communicate this, they ignore you and then claim there's nothing they can do. I advise people to use other services where possible.
Needed a space for an event my company was running and the zipcube team helped me get it all sorted.
Easy to use website and good customer service that helped me find a meeting room last minute
Very easy to deal with. Nice clear website and good customer service when I had a query.
Easy to use interface. Great customer service.
Super easy to browse spaces and book as well as cheerful, helpful customer service when I needed to extend a booking. Love Zipzube and will use again.
One of our key member of staff had an emergency sickness/accident which meant that we had to cancel our meeting. We had paid for the flexible package. We tried to get in touch with Zipcube over the weekend to cancel the meeting room and left them a message. When we followed up with them on Monday, their response was that they will have to charge us for the meeting room at full price because we had not cancelled 2 days before the meeting. The guy went on explaining that it had to be 2 working days not weekends. I explained that it was an emergency sickness/accident and he just gave me the same response over and over. We were charged the full price in the end with no empathy in the staff's manner. We had to phone twice on the day as the first staff did not get back to us in adequate time. Just like it's name, 'Cube', they are inflexible, they do not know how to operate outside the cube for unforeseen circumstances.
Hello, We are sorry that on this occasion that you did not feel that you received adequate service. We spoke to the venue twice on your behalf in order to see whether on this occasion they might be able to offer a refund, however due to the fact that your initial message asking to cancel the booking was made the evening before the meeting was due to take place, the venue were not willing to refund the booking. We have to adhere to the venue's decision in this case, as it did not fall within the flexible option offered, as the cancellation request was made the evening before. We are sorry that we were not able to help further.
A great company and customer service. Was a seamless process from beginning to end. Definitely use again and recommend to my colleagues. Thanks!
Really good customer service from Paul - quick easy and very reliable. Venue was great also. Will be using again Thank you,
Very easy to use booking service and transparent about costs. In my case first room provider didn’t respond and Zipcube went out of their way to find an alternative nearby. Minimum disruption for me and truly excellent service. Could recommend it to anyone looking for a meeting space!
Excellent service. Quickly found me a room when needed.
Zipcube is rated 4.81 based on 421 reviews