Your Guitar Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy
Read Your Guitar Academy Reviews

Unit 3 Oakhurst FarmHoram

Tell us how Your Guitar Academy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Your Guitar Academy 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Jack
Your Guitar Academy 5 star review on 31st July 2017
Jimmy
More Photos & Videos
I started having lessons about 8 months ago with Rax through Your Guitar Academy. Having been playing for about 17 years, I had never had lessons and thought I would give it a try. The improvement in my playing in a short amount of time is amazing. I wish I had started lessons sooner. Rax is a great teacher and was able to pitch the lessons for my ability. The online content and support is also really useful. Highly recommend YGA to anyone.
(Rax Behéshti) - Posted 1 year ago
This website puts it all together. Great teachers that explain things well. Interactive diagrams are along side the videos that let you see exactly what the teachers fingers are showing you. There are tabs at for practice songs that you can adjust the speed on or even print out to take with you to practice away from the PC.

Also they have great categories of lessons. Want to play like your favorite guitarist? Maybe you really want to nail down techniques Jimmy Page or Santana uses. There is a package of lessons right there to get you going. There is a growing list of guitarists to check out.

There is no other guitar learning site out there that puts all these tools together like this.
Really enjoying the lessons, pleasure being taught by Zak
(Zak Dajani) - Posted 1 year ago
After 10 lessons with my guitar teacher Evan Graham at Your Guitar Academy in Cardiff the only thing that I can say is that I am really satisfy!! Never a boring lesson and always something new to learn! Also the opportunity to tailor the course based on your experience and knowledge is plus to consider if you are looking for a guitar course!
I strongly recommend Evan as teacher
(Evan Graham) - Posted 1 year ago
Great teacher
Matt works very hard to get things over to me the way i can understand
(Matt Lockyer) - Posted 1 year ago
Very friendly teacher and related to my many years of playing a guitar badly. I have completed my first ten lessons and will be booking more.
Extremely patient and kind to my son. Playing the guitar has improved my son’s self esteem and confidence.
(Kiall Freeman) - Posted 1 year ago
Since starting lessons my technique has improved with the help of my tutor Joel. His expertise, patience and enthusiasm keep me motivated to continue to improve.
(Joel Jordan) - Posted 1 year ago
Mr franco my tutor is like guitar guru...helping me and guiding me too reach my goals ...I learn new songs and skills every week ...yga..is really good and sincere with their student...thanks yga
(Franco Lacan) - Posted 1 year ago
High quality of teaching, professional and friendly approach. Flexible and adaptable to our needs as a family.
(Kiall Freeman) - Posted 2 years ago
Really very easy to find a local teacher and the teachers knowledge is really very good, i booked the lessons for my 15 year old son and the teacher Owain really tries to connect with him and the music he likes. My son has gone from not knowing how to play at all to playing several tunes....he loves it
Great lessons and materials. They are able to asses your skill level very quickly and then start concentrating on the things you would find most interesting. They have their own guitar material with worksheets and videos that are given during the lessons, plus anything your teacher can cobble together and scan in, which makes it very easy to go back and check what you need to do for next week lessons. There is a lot of attention to detail given to their website also. For example you can look at all your previous lessons so you can see what you have learned. I will be using these guys for a long time, great service and would recommend to anyone.
Will is a great teacher, I have progressed on the guitar a lot and the lessons are fun!
Niamh Best, 12 years old, learning acoustic guitar since Christmas
Ryan is excellent, knows his stuff and a great tutor who adapts his lessons according to what you want to learn. Hoping to book more lessons soon!
(Ryan Bissett) - Posted 2 years ago
Matt's a great teacher, very patient and instructive
(Matt Lockyer) - Posted 2 years ago
My tutor Jorma Gasperi is excellent. He presents information in an understandable manner, is a great coach and inspires me with his understanding and talent. Also, you have an excellent website which I refer to and learn from on a regular basis. I’n having fun. Thank you
(Jorma Gasperi) - Posted 2 years ago
If you are serious to learn guitar,then Guitar Academy is the best place for you. I had many lessons from a Guitar Academy's teacher , Zak Dajani. He is amazing. In 6 months , i was accompanying to myself and singing too. I learned many songs and different rhythms, also different genre of the songs . It is good that as guitar student you also learn music theory such as scales . chords, notation, harmony etc..
I strongly recommend my guitar teacher Zak Dajani / Guitar Acadamy.
(Zak Dajani) - Posted 2 years ago
If you need guitar lessons then look no further than your guitar academy, extremely friendly and very patient tutors, my tutor Matt has made me realise that I can play guitar and if I can learn almost anyone can! What’s great about ‘yga’ is that everything you’ve learned is uploaded to an online portal for you to take home and practice! Thanks again for giving me the experience I’ve received so far and look forward too many more lessons!
(Matt Lockyer) - Posted 2 years ago
Didn’t expect to learn as much as I have in such a small timeframe!! My tutor Matt is the man! 10 lessons and many more to come, thanks again!!
My teacher Franco is really cool, he's patient and encouraging, just wish I had more time to spend on guitar lessons! i'm really happy with YGA and would recommend them to a friend.
(Franco Lacan) - Posted 2 years ago