Your Guitar Academy Reviews

Trevor
Your Guitar Academy 5 star review on 31st July 2017
Jimmy
More Photos & Videos
Really good course. Dan tailored the lessons to ensure I could achieve what I set out to. In addition, I had a few specific songs I wanted to learn and Dan taught me these and, where the songs were advanced, created adapted versions. Dan was easy to get on with which really helped too. Would definitely recommend.
Great teacher
Matt works very hard to get things over to me the way i can understand
(Matt Lockyer) - Posted 2 years ago
Having started from scratch - Simon has nurtured my daughter's interest in the guitar - she has benefited hugely from Simon's professional and patient approach... Thank you!
leaning with matt is a pleasure, as he is well mannered and patient, and explains things and if i have difficulty he finds a way to help
(Matt Lockyer) - Posted 2 years ago
Opened up new avenues of learning to progress with. Introduction to theory.
(Dewi Griffiths) - Posted 2 years ago
From day one, I have always found Ryan to be extremely helpful and thorough. He has always been flexible and worked around my tight schedule. He was always willing to assist and encouraged me by finding songs for me to learn from my era.
(Ryan Bissett) - Posted 2 years ago
Very good and nice teacher.
Online access to learning material is convenient.
(Amy Sergeant) - Posted 3 years ago
I have really enjoyed my first 10 weeks ,I must admit it is harder than expected. But Tom is a very patient teacher and very encouraging.
I do feel I am making progress and do intend to continue with my lessons.
(Tom McConville) - Posted 3 years ago
Well thought out personalised lessons that responded to what I needed and wanted to do rather than followed a fixed learning path.

Thoroughly recommended.
(Kiall Freeman) - Posted 3 years ago
Great to have all covered material uploaded online after each class. Very clear. Tom is a great teacher.
(Tom McConville) - Posted 4 years ago
Thanks Alex! Glad to hear you are putting the practice time in at home as well as enjoying the lessons. Keep having fun!
I'm having a great time learning the guitar with Bryn.he is very patient with me.and he is very encouraging,despite my slow progress (which is down to me)learning the guitar is harder than I expected,but I'm determined to stick with it.
(Bryn Parnell) - Posted 4 years ago
Do stick with it Derek! Nobody said learning the guitar would be easy, but you are in the right place to ensure you will get there in the end! Bryn is an excellent teacher and knows how to take the most complicated of tasks and break it down to a manageable level, so stick with him and you'll get there. Good luck!
My daughter started with Kiall as her guitar tutor a few weeks ago. She has been progressing slowly but surely. I have sat outside the room waiting for the lesson to finish and I must say that Kiall, is extremely good in motivating and encouraging her.

I have had to rearrange the lesson and cancel the lessons on a couple of occasions and Kiall has been very accommodating.

Very impressed!
(Kiall Freeman) - Posted 4 years ago
Thanks for the review! Glad you are impressed with Kiall and it's excellent to hear that he is accommodating to your busy schedule. Kiall is an excellent teacher and is great at getting the most from his lessons, so I'm sure your daughter will be improving every week!
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.95 based on 387 reviews