Your Guitar Academy Reviews

Read Your Guitar Academy Reviews

Unit 3 Oakhurst Farm
Horam

Tell us how Your Guitar Academy made you happy
Controlling and constantly referring to online free resources. Tutor got my name wrong 3 times and the lesson was very basic. They won’t organise a trial with any other tutors and don’t care I’m unhappy. Avoid.
Hi James, I'm very sorry you feel this way. We always go above and beyond to make sure every student is as happy as possible. To my knowledge, you have already had 3 or 4 trial lessons with our tutors, and you were asking for another trial lesson with the same tutor you have already had a trial with. It is unfair to the tutor to take so many trial lessons as these are massively reduced fee's for the hour lesson, and our tutors are trying to make a living teaching the guitar. Once again very sorry you feel this way, I feel we have been as accommodating to your requests as we possibly can without asking too much from our tutors. I hope you understand and I apologise if you feel we couldn't help you as you like.
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.95 based on 365 reviews