Your Guitar Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy
Read Your Guitar Academy Reviews

Unit 3 Oakhurst FarmHoram

Tell us how Your Guitar Academy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Your Guitar Academy 5 star review on 20th January 2018
Jack
Your Guitar Academy 5 star review on 31st July 2017
Jimmy
More Photos & Videos
This is exactly what I was looking for. I needed a soup to nuts program to take my guitar learning to the next level. This is it. Love the “guitar gym”.
-Boston, United States
Excellent lesson and an Excellent tutor. My playing and knowledge of chord structure has come on leaps and bounds.
(Harrison Blackamore) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Lee, thanks for the great review, it really helps our tutors out! That's great that your theory knowledge is improving, it's often overlooked but can really be the key to moving forward in your playing :)
great very easy to use
(Franco Lacan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Never have I come across such a brilliant site, taking players from complete novice to extremely well grounded. If you work your way through the site you will finish in a position to tackle just about any further study you would wish.

The kicker..........The whole site is completely free. You can buy all of the lessons very cheaply, if you want to download and watch anywhere, on any device, but if you're happy streaming, all of the content is there for you free of charge.

Just amazing!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for this amazing feedback Matt! You the man! So happy you are enjoying our courses and finding your self improving your skills. Keep up the great work :) :)
Excellent lessons that are engaging and fun. I really enjoy the lessons and a massive thanks to my tutor, Yuki. He is a great teacher. I look forward to many more lessons!
(Yuki Rufo) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Sebastian! So glad you're enjoying the lessons - Yuki is the man!
I'm quite happy with Dan's tutoring. I was not quite sure what to expect, but the direction he is taking me to is exactly what I needed. Even now when we have to do the lessons over the skype it is progressing well, i'd say.
(Dan Edwards) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent friendly service and great challenging but supportive lessons from Salavatore, who is an superb teacher.
Emma Reading who is my Tutor has been nothing but brilliant from my first itroductory lesson up to what will be my 4th lesson on Thursday. The lessons all have the emphasis on fun and already I have found how interesting and varied the work is. Thank you Guitar Academy.

Regards.

Robert
(Emma Reading) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, J is teaching my Grandson,Trafford very professional and easy to follow.Unfortunatly we have had to postpone the lessons until further notice due to the virus.We were offered Skype and face time lessons but we don't think this is appropriate at Traffords age.
(Jay Ledger) - Posted 1 month ago
I’m an out & out ‘older’ beginner and have had 5 lessons from Jan to March 2020 with Alex Wood in Aylesbury. The lessons have been delivered with enthusiasm, attention to detail and, more importantly for me, patience. I practice quite regularly and feel that I’ve just reached that watershed moment where playing 4 to 5 different chords to a basic strum pattern and singing a verse or 2 has been reached! Might even persuade myself to buy a new guitar😉🎸
(Alex Wood) - Posted 2 months ago
At this point in time, I have completed eight of my ten lessons, and I've thoroughly enjoyed each of them. My tutor, Luke Edwards, has been fantastic. He has made sure that the course has ran at the right pace for me, and has also made it all the more enjoyable by including songs to learn that I personally like. The only thing I don't like about the course is that it's coming to an end! I have taken on learning guitar in the past, as a kid and in my teens, but I didn't stick with it. I thought I was destined to be an air guitarist forever. But Luke has changed all that. The only thing preventing me from re-booking another lot of lessons immediately is lack of funds. As soon as I'm flush, I'll be booking more. I just hope Luke will provide me with some learning materials to tie me over in the meantime, so that I can continue progressing. Massive thanks to YGA! It's been brilliant.
(Luke Edwards) - Posted 2 months ago
Learning Bass guitar with Karol
Brilliant, teaches at my pace and adapts to my skill set ,but pushes me just enough to learn but with no pressure.
(Karol Kudyk) - Posted 2 months ago
I wish to say Chris is the most inspirational and patient kind tutor ever. His knowledge and thirst for teaching others is a joy to see. Thank you Chris. Your one in a million. Professionalism personified.
Had my first lesson 2 weeks ago, I can honestly say it was a pleasure and Emma my tutor was outstanding. I had so much encouragement that I had a second lesson. This is the start off my "guitar adventure" and really looking forward to lesson three.

Many Thanks Guitar Academy.
Great website for beginner/intermediate player or someone getting back into playing guitar. The lessons are clearly articulated and provide jam tracks for practice. They also provide a clear path that builds on previous lessons and provides enough of a challenge to make it interesting. Lessons are to the point and keep you interested in what's next. Fun and enjoyable! Highly recommended!
I’m taking lessons with Dave and I’m loving it!
He is very informative and he answers all my questions in detail. He makes the sessions fun, and understands that I’m a beginner and takes it at a really good pace. I’m already making progress. He also helped me pick my first guitar which I bought!
(Dave Golbraich) - Posted 3 months ago
Connor is an exceptional guitar teacher. He is personable, knowledgeable and accommodating. He has really made a difference with our 6 year old son already - even after just a few lessons. I really like the way the homework is clearly set out online too.
The on-line courses are the best around. Step by step and easy to learn - also supported by e-book and mp3 backing tracks.
Great range of lessons and techniques of different players.

Well done to the YGA team !
What an incredible resource available to guitar players of all levels.
I use the library of online lessons and have been so impressed by how professionally they are produced and how simply they explain the key points.
Perhaps most amazing is that it is all available free of charge.
I use the website most days and after 24 years of playing my own way I am now making better progress than ever.
Thanks Dan and team.