Your Guitar Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy?

Martin
Verified Buyer

Tutor is excellent web site good & easy to follow can go at your own pace
Having the tutor & web site makes it work both offer other potions/ info if you want it
Riya
Verified Buyer

Karol is a fantastic guitar teacher. He is polite, patient and professional. He makes learning guitar very enjoyable and moves at a pace that prevents slipping into a comfort zone. I would definitely recommend him to anyone wishing to learn guitar or improve their skills.
Toby
Verified Buyer

Kiall has been teaching our son Toby now for about 5 months and the progress he has made is incredible. Kiall is a great teacher with him and very patient but seems to get the best out of him - would highly recommend Guitar Academy to anyone and especially Kiall.
Isla
Verified Buyer

Alejandro is very enthusiastic and patient. My daughter has learned a lot and loves her lessons.
Andy
Verified Buyer

My teacher (Owain) is brilliant, very patient and explains this in good detail. He's also personable and makes the lessons a both interesting productive and fun. I feel I am improving both my ability and also learning about music which was a key objective for me at the outset.

Thanks Andy James
Jimmy
Unverified Reviewer

First of all the process was very easy to join, the offer of a £10 trial lesson was the clincher.

My tutor is Ryan Bissett who in my opinion is fantastic, he was very personable upon first meeting him also, very patient & understanding. Ryan moves you along effortlessly and constantly challenges you to do more. I am very happy with my progress and will be committing myself to another block of 10 lessons today.
Thanks to YGA for the platform to learn & a huge thanks to Ryan Bissett for the ongoing help & support.

Jimmy Jumaye
Hi Jimmy! What an awesome review, thank you! Yes, Ryan is an amazing tutor :) So glad to hear you are having fun and making serious progress, keep it up!
Alex
Verified Buyer

I found YGA very well organized, offering good and comprehensive material and allowing flexibility when scheduling the lessons.

I'm really happy in particular with my tutor Franco, which is a really nice and knowledgeable guy, and is helping me to improve a lot!
Verified Buyer

I went from nothing to actually playing something in just a couple of weeks and it didn't even feel hard. The courses are well curated and the teacher is very cool.
Anthony
Verified Buyer

The Guitar Academy are very friendly and helpful and very easy to get in contact with and you feel really confident with the guitar teachers there recommend, very happy with Guitar Academy and I will recommend Guitar Academy to friends and family.
Rick Jones
Unverified Reviewer

My lessons with Franco are fun, focused, and I come out of every session feeling I've made a big improvement. Can't ask for more than that!
Cecile
Verified Buyer

Very good and nice teacher.
Online access to learning material is convenient.
James
Verified Buyer

Kiall is a great teacher and very helpful.
the material is very good and allows you to feel as if you are consistently making progress.
Alphene
Verified Buyer

I have newly retired and taken up the guitar, which I always wanted to do. Pete, my teacher is very good and is incredibly patient with me! I recommend it to anyone and it is never too late!
Stephanie
Verified Buyer

Very good teacher! Fun lessons.
Nicki
Verified Buyer

My son has been having guitar lessons with Ryan for a while now and loves it. He had lessons at school in a group but I didn't feel he was progressing. The change since having lessons with Ryan has been easy to see and he now looks forward to going.
Neil
Verified Buyer

I received guitar lessons with Your Guitar Academy for Christmas, having always meant to start learning. I have only had a few lessons but it is great fun. Franco, my teacher is a great guy and makes the lessons really enjoyable and I am looking forward to continuing to learn with him!
John
Verified Buyer

When I started with Matt, I just barely knew the basics. We've gone on to difficult songs that I never thought I would be able to play in just a year. He is attentive, knowledgeable and patient. I would thoroughly recommend lessons with him at Your Guitar Academy.
Tracey
Verified Buyer

Im Happy with the guitar instructor,
He is relaxed and makes learning fun
He also gives my daughter a choice of music to learn
Linnea
Verified Buyer

Kiall is a friendly teacher who always finds a way to explain things in a way I can understand. He spends extra time to teach me my own songs of interest. He also encourage me to use it to write more music and will give me advice about it :D
Marcus
Verified Buyer

Matt was a really great guitar teacher. He was always patient with me and tailored our lessons to specifically reach my desire to be playing my favorite Metallica songs in no time!
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.97 based on 196 reviews