Your Guitar Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy

Tell us how Your Guitar Academy made you happy

"I've never ben so excited to start playing the guitsr by myself. I come from italy,I had a strong desire to start learning the guitar, and Teacher Dan helped me a lot, everyday thanks to this course I can practise my guitar and I really enjoy a lot doing it. Without Dan, without this course I would've been completely lost , without knowing how to start. I'm super excited right now, and most of the reason is yours guys!!"
"Rax has been so far a great teacher for my son Andrew. He had a previous private teacher for months and he was still at same level. It is great to see him improving weekly now and proud of showing off his skills. They also seem to have a very good relationship and Rax keeps him focused which is Andrew's main problem. Great experience with YGA so far!"
"Tim is a great teacher, very patient and very in-depth when need to be. I’ll be carrying on my lessons 👍🏼"
"Really great, I love it! Teacher is super competent & friendly (Zak). The platform is user-friendly and quite exhaustive. Super good for any levels who wanna improve. Thanks YGA!"
"My guitar teacher is Jorma and he is very friendly and professional. I only had two lessons with him but I am defintely going to continue! Great teacher, private lessons, very close to where I live and affordable prices!! I can't recommend Jorma and YGA enough!!!"
"Ten lessons in and Franco has helped me learn more on the guitar than I could have thought in such little time. His style of teaching has been patient while still pushing me out of my comfort zone each week to become a better guitar player! He's a great tutor and a great guitarist. I couldn't be happier with the quality of teaching he provides and I'm excited to see the progress I make in my next ten lessons with him!"
"Alex has made my first ten lessons very enjoyable yet also tried to push me every week. I have liked not only learning fun riffs but also more complicated things such as guitar theory. He teaches in a way that helps a complete novice like myself understand and enjoy what I’m learning. I will not hesitate to book another 10 lessons with him. Top bloke!"
"I enjoy Dewi's lesson because he focuses on my learning to play the guitar for the entire time I am there and makes learning enjoyable. He also teaches in a way I understand"
"My daughter has made really good progress with her guitar and she enjoys each and every lesson with Jorma.. Jorma is a fantastic tutor and is really great with kids..I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a guitar tutor.."
"My daughter really enjoys each and every lesson at the academy. Jorma is a fantastic tutor who is great with kids. I can see that my daughter has really made good progress with guitar. Whats even more attractive is that we have a record of all the assignments in the website so I can help my daughter if she forgets the chords.."
"Dan is very personable and excellent at gently nurturing early learning, introducing interesting songs to inspire young learners. My daughter (12) has come along in leaps and bounds in such a short time. Thank you!"
"Best online program I've ever found (I've spent years looking). Lessons are clear, concise, and well structured, and directly applicable. I can't believe they offer so much quality content for free. I'll be happy to pay for the privates when the time comes."
"My Son has lessons with Jarrod and had made fantastic progress. He is a brilliant teacher."
"Simon is a fantastic teacher and a lovely guy. We've done a good combination of music theory and learning my favourite songs. I've really enjoyed the lessons so far!"
"Guitar academy has been excellent since my girls started a few years ago , first with Oli and now with Jerrod. The fact that they are learning music properly is fantastic . Once your child starts to feel more confident , they will want to play more and more. I really recommend Jerrod if you are looking for a great guitar teacher !"
"Jarrod has helped me to learn chords , notes and a variety of songs. He always goes over the songs until I know how to do it well. By learning music , I was able to compose a small piece of blues to play at my school talent show . Thank you Marta Slyfield (11 years old)"
"The best site to learn guitar! Honestly!, very well structured lessons with hd videos, backing tracks, documentation and very useful online tools. I am learning very fast and I enjoy every single lesson. Online lessons are all free but I would recommend to get the downloadable offline lessons because the price is very reasonable and it's 100% worth it. This guys deserve some reward for all the hard work they have put in this great academy. Congratulations!!"
"I can’t recommend Franco Lacan enough.His calm, thoughtful and patient approach to teaching helped me greatly improve my technique,musical knowledge and skill on the Guitar.As a relative beginner he not only made learning fun but also greatly improved my confidence to play.If your with Franco,your in good hands and will only improve.Keep up the good work"
"Always wanted to learn but haven't got very far on my own. Evan (Cardiff) is a fantastic teacher and i'm very glad I'm now making progress on my guitar skills!"
"If your thinking about learning the guitar and hesitating don’t!! Getting in touch with your guitar academy was easy. All it took was a quick email and my first lesson was booked . Now I’m hooked lessons are fun and my tutor Bryn (high wycombe) is such a great guy to learn from ."
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.96 based on 328 reviews