Your Guitar Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy
Read Your Guitar Academy Reviews

Unit 3 Oakhurst FarmHoram

Tell us how Your Guitar Academy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Emma Reading who is my Tutor has been nothing but brilliant from my first itroductory lesson up to what will be my 4th lesson on Thursday. The lessons all have the emphasis on fun and already I have found how interesting and varied the work is. Thank you Guitar Academy. Regards. Robert
(Emma Reading) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi, J is teaching my Grandson,Trafford very professional and easy to follow.Unfortunatly we have had to postpone the lessons until further notice due to the virus.We were offered Skype and face time lessons but we don't think this is appropriate at Traffords age.
(Jay Ledger) - Posted 4 days ago
I’m an out & out ‘older’ beginner and have had 5 lessons from Jan to March 2020 with Alex Wood in Aylesbury. The lessons have been delivered with enthusiasm, attention to detail and, more importantly for me, patience. I practice quite regularly and feel that I’ve just reached that watershed moment where playing 4 to 5 different chords to a basic strum pattern and singing a verse or 2 has been reached! Might even persuade myself to buy a new guitar😉🎸
(Alex Wood) - Posted 2 weeks ago
At this point in time, I have completed eight of my ten lessons, and I've thoroughly enjoyed each of them. My tutor, Luke Edwards, has been fantastic. He has made sure that the course has ran at the right pace for me, and has also made it all the more enjoyable by including songs to learn that I personally like. The only thing I don't like about the course is that it's coming to an end! I have taken on learning guitar in the past, as a kid and in my teens, but I didn't stick with it. I thought I was destined to be an air guitarist forever. But Luke has changed all that. The only thing preventing me from re-booking another lot of lessons immediately is lack of funds. As soon as I'm flush, I'll be booking more. I just hope Luke will provide me with some learning materials to tie me over in the meantime, so that I can continue progressing. Massive thanks to YGA! It's been brilliant.
(Luke Edwards) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Learning Bass guitar with Karol Brilliant, teaches at my pace and adapts to my skill set ,but pushes me just enough to learn but with no pressure.
(Karol Kudyk) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I wish to say Chris is the most inspirational and patient kind tutor ever. His knowledge and thirst for teaching others is a joy to see. Thank you Chris. Your one in a million. Professionalism personified.
Had my first lesson 2 weeks ago, I can honestly say it was a pleasure and Emma my tutor was outstanding. I had so much encouragement that I had a second lesson. This is the start off my "guitar adventure" and really looking forward to lesson three. Many Thanks Guitar Academy.
Great website for beginner/intermediate player or someone getting back into playing guitar. The lessons are clearly articulated and provide jam tracks for practice. They also provide a clear path that builds on previous lessons and provides enough of a challenge to make it interesting. Lessons are to the point and keep you interested in what's next. Fun and enjoyable! Highly recommended!
I’m taking lessons with Dave and I’m loving it! He is very informative and he answers all my questions in detail. He makes the sessions fun, and understands that I’m a beginner and takes it at a really good pace. I’m already making progress. He also helped me pick my first guitar which I bought!
(Dave Golbraich) - Posted 1 month ago
Connor is an exceptional guitar teacher. He is personable, knowledgeable and accommodating. He has really made a difference with our 6 year old son already - even after just a few lessons. I really like the way the homework is clearly set out online too.
The on-line courses are the best around. Step by step and easy to learn - also supported by e-book and mp3 backing tracks. Great range of lessons and techniques of different players. Well done to the YGA team !
What an incredible resource available to guitar players of all levels. I use the library of online lessons and have been so impressed by how professionally they are produced and how simply they explain the key points. Perhaps most amazing is that it is all available free of charge. I use the website most days and after 24 years of playing my own way I am now making better progress than ever. Thanks Dan and team. Steve
My daughter is 7 loves her Guitar lessons with Kieran. She is doing amazing
(Kieran Crockett) - Posted 2 months ago
lessons with Simone. Very professional and a great teacher.
(Simone Galdelli) - Posted 2 months ago
A big thank you to Dan at Guitar Academy! Being an older hacker who came from a classical guitar background and has been lazily playing acoustic chords for years Your Guitar Academy has bought a new lease of life to my playing. Dans Stevie Ray Vaughan lessons have given me access to my guitar heros licks and techniques so that I can now listen to SRV and understand more of whats being played. I've tried watching youtube to learn but they all fall short, the YGA lessons pages are awesome - with the videos, tabs and visualisations complement the clear teaching so well - I'm inspired. Got my guitar mojo back!!!!!! Thanks Dan
Dan is a legend. Great with my son and an inspirational musician.
(Dan Grice) - Posted 3 months ago
Alex Barron is an intuitive, calm, supportive teacher, who has the expertise to set me tasks that are enjoyable but also challenge me. His advice is encouraging and I learn a huge amount during our weekly hour-long session. By the end of the first lesson I was playing a Stereophonics song. My ego was inflated beyond belief. I walked home with my guitar case on my back. People looked at me differently. I was now a musician. Subsequent lessons involved more guitar chords, Mnemonic Acronyms so that I could remember the order of the guitar strings EBG DAE, finger positioning; moving through more songs onto more difficult things like barre cords. Alex moves at my pace. He can instantly judge if I’m struggling with something and always finds an alternative solution so that I can learn and retain the information. My takeaway tasks involve, consolidating what I have learned and, also, a hint of what’s coming next. I really look forward to my lesson with Alex. He's a top talent and I look forward to receiving more tuition from the Jedi Master of guitar.
(Alex Barron) - Posted 4 months ago
I've done 10 lessons with Alex, and the improvement is really satisfying, he's very knowledgeable and really great at understanding the things I'm struggling to do (even though he's like the best guitar player ever). He's genuinely a really lovely person, and is never too harsh when he's teaching.
My son enjoys his weekly guitar lessons. He has learnt a lot in the space of time since he joined. He is a very happy student. Thank you 😃
I have now completed 10 lessons with Toby and my technique and understanding of the guitar has certainly improved significantly. Toby is a knowledgeable professional and is therefore able to ensure that I understand what I am doing and that I can put it into practice. The lessons are very enjoyable and I am given assignments that are relevant and challenging. I certainly intend to book another 10 lessons to take me into 2020. Thank you Toby.
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.95 based on 377 reviews