Your Guitar Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy?

Emma
Verified Buyer

Kiall is an excellent teacher. He has a lovely manner with my son, who's 14, and as a result my son really enjoys the lessons and is keen to learn. Kiall has been teaching a mix of rock and pop and classical and is very willing to listen to what sort of music my son wants to play. 14 is a tricky age and I'm so pleased that my son and Kiall have established a good rapport and that Kiall seems to know how to bring out the best in him. Kiall is not only a skilful guitarist but also an excellent teacher. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Federico
Verified Buyer

I've had some teachers in the past but can honestly say i found the best at YGA!

I had lessons with Emiliano and the thing I have enjoyed the most is the way he can make learning easy and fun.

Definitely recommend it!
Flossie
Verified Buyer

I have learnt much quicker than when I tried before, the lessons are well paced for me
Jazmin
Verified Buyer

Very talented guys and patient !
Sharon

Excellent tuition
Verified Buyer

Excellent one to one tuition. Happy to take it at my pace
Kate
Verified Buyer

My son and I are loving our guitar lessons together. Sol is a great teacher for kids and grownups!
Ben
Verified Buyer

Our daughter settled really quickly and has made great progress with YGA. Thanks very much!
Archie
Verified Buyer

Really enjoying my guitar lessons with Your Guitar Academy! I've been learning so much in a short period of time and Pete my tutor is excellent!
Isaac
Verified Buyer

My guitar tutor was very good, professional and friendly and got me to where I wanted in my playing.
Gigi
Verified Buyer

Amazing guitarist, excellent level of skill- can't complain!
Rob
Verified Buyer

Having always wanted to play guitar, this was made easier by the intuitive way I was taught. Highly recommend
Dane
Verified Buyer

Fantastic tuition! Very friendly and a comprehensive approach that makes me feel like I'm really learning something new with each session.
Katherine
Verified Buyer

A brilliant, knowledgeable, patient and motivational teacher. In the space of one year, I learned more than I ever thought possible. He's a lovely, interesting, amusing person too.
Danielle

Really good work!!!
Barbara
Verified Buyer

I've been having lesson with Bradley for some time now and I'm absolute loving it. I've had a number of other teachers in the past but can honestly say he's the best.

From the first lesson he was able to pick up on my (numerous) bad habits and very quickly I was taught how to amend my technique. This has transformed my playing.

The thing I have enjoyed mostly about my lessons with Bradley is the fun that we have. He makes learning easy and I'm always looking forward to the next lesson.

I couldn't recommend him more highly.
Ryan
Verified Buyer

I started as a complete novice playing the guitar. But after a few lessons with Ryan, I really feel that I've learnt so much! He's very patient and I never feel like I'm rushing anything. The lessons are well structured and I'm already able to play a few songs! I highly recommend YGA. From my experience it's been not only very professional but extremely enjoyable too - I'm very glad I found them.
Jude
Verified Buyer

I only starting playing 10 weeks ago but I can already play so many songs. I tried learning by myself before getting some lessons and I cannot believe quite how quickly Sam catapulted me along. I highly recommend this course.
Cristina
Verified Buyer

Gonsalo Jimenez Almeida was my guitar teacher for three years. He taught me all the guitar techniques used by the best guitar players. Now as a YGA teacher, Gonsalo still is a great influence for me to continue my studying through his videos. I'm glad I have him as a teacher and as a friend.
Karoline
Verified Buyer

My son (13 years old) Dan has been taking lessons with Kiall for just under a year and absolutely loves the lessons! Kiall's enthusiasm really comes across in the lessons and always inspires Dan to keep on practising in between lessons. I can even hear weekly improvements in his guitar playing as Dan is alway on the online member area playing along with loads of different backing tracks.

Very impressed with whole YGA package with being provide an fantastic tutor and all the structured teaching resource's you could ask for!
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.97 based on 211 reviews