Your Guitar Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy ?

Kelly Wegener
Unverified Reviewer
"My son's guitar teacher is excellent. My son, aged 16, thoroughly enjoys his lessons with Dewi. We have found him very professional, helpful and flexible. I cannot recommend Dewi highly enough if you are looking for a guitar teacher."
"My daughter's teacher Ryan is very talented, patient and passionate about what he does. He is an excellent teacher . He helps Ola to be confident in playing the guitar and encourages her to do her best. He makes the lessons interesting and we feel we made a great choice to go for Your Guitar Academy. My daughter is looking forward to her guitar lessons with Ryan. Practice isn't something I have to remind her of but she joyfully plays her guitar daily. Ryan is a wonderful teacher and Ola enjoys her lessons very much. He is a credit to Your Guitar Academy. Kasia"
"Great lessons and brilliant site, thanks YGA!"
"My son Lenny enjoys learning guitar he's only 6 but seems very encouraged by the teacher Rax, Comes home and is excited to tell me what he learnt"
"Improved my skills!"
"My tutor, Alejandro, has been a massive help for the past 9 months. My weekly lessons with him have enabled me to achieve goals I would never have deemed possible to reach in the short time that I did. I would strongly recommend him to anyone interested in taking guitar lessons."
"Tutor is excellent web site good & easy to follow can go at your own pace Having the tutor & web site makes it work both offer other potions/ info if you want it"
"Karol is a fantastic guitar teacher. He is polite, patient and professional. He makes learning guitar very enjoyable and moves at a pace that prevents slipping into a comfort zone. I would definitely recommend him to anyone wishing to learn guitar or improve their skills."
"Kiall has been teaching our son Toby now for about 5 months and the progress he has made is incredible. Kiall is a great teacher with him and very patient but seems to get the best out of him - would highly recommend Guitar Academy to anyone and especially Kiall."
"Alejandro is very enthusiastic and patient. My daughter has learned a lot and loves her lessons."
"My teacher (Owain) is brilliant, very patient and explains this in good detail. He's also personable and makes the lessons a both interesting productive and fun. I feel I am improving both my ability and also learning about music which was a key objective for me at the outset. Thanks Andy James"
"First of all the process was very easy to join, the offer of a £10 trial lesson was the clincher. My tutor is Ryan Bissett who in my opinion is fantastic, he was very personable upon first meeting him also, very patient & understanding. Ryan moves you along effortlessly and constantly challenges you to do more. I am very happy with my progress and will be committing myself to another block of 10 lessons today. Thanks to YGA for the platform to learn & a huge thanks to Ryan Bissett for the ongoing help & support. Jimmy Jumaye"
Hi Jimmy! What an awesome review, thank you! Yes, Ryan is an amazing tutor :) So glad to hear you are having fun and making serious progress, keep it up!
"I found YGA very well organized, offering good and comprehensive material and allowing flexibility when scheduling the lessons. I'm really happy in particular with my tutor Franco, which is a really nice and knowledgeable guy, and is helping me to improve a lot!"
"I went from nothing to actually playing something in just a couple of weeks and it didn't even feel hard. The courses are well curated and the teacher is very cool."
"The Guitar Academy are very friendly and helpful and very easy to get in contact with and you feel really confident with the guitar teachers there recommend, very happy with Guitar Academy and I will recommend Guitar Academy to friends and family."
"My lessons with Franco are fun, focused, and I come out of every session feeling I've made a big improvement. Can't ask for more than that!"
"Very good and nice teacher. Online access to learning material is convenient."
"Kiall is a great teacher and very helpful. the material is very good and allows you to feel as if you are consistently making progress."
"I have newly retired and taken up the guitar, which I always wanted to do. Pete, my teacher is very good and is incredibly patient with me! I recommend it to anyone and it is never too late!"
"Very good teacher! Fun lessons."
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.95 based on 282 reviews