Your Guitar Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy?

"Bradley makes the lessons enjoyable and I really like learning the guitar"
"My daughter Meghna (7 years) enjoys her lessons with Ryan. Ryan is an excellent teacher, keen on bringing out the best in her by constantly motivating, encouraging and challenging her. He is very welcoming to the songs she suggest and ensure something new is learnt in every lesson. I am happy with the progress she has made so far and would recommend YGA and Ryan . Cicily"
"From day one, I have always found Ryan to be extremely helpful and thorough. He has always been flexible and worked around my tight schedule. He was always willing to assist and encouraged me by finding songs for me to learn from my era."
""I absolutely love my YGA lessons with Franco. Franco is a phenomenal and inspiring teacher. He creates a great relaxed atmosphere. He is always encouraging and makes everything so simple and easy to understand. In a short space of time I have learned so much and I'm playing with much more confidence. Thanks Franco!!!!""
"Kial is an amazing teacher and we are glad that we have found him. He is patient but also is tailoring the courses to our son's interest making sure he is always engaged which is not easy with a 7 years old. The Guitar Academy method and website is also very good."
"I can’t overstate the difference working with Alex has made. I’ve tried several guitar teachers down the years but never made anything like the progress I’ve made with YGA. I’m playing stuff now that I could only dream of playing before. Also loving Dan’s new online tutorials, which complement the 1-2-1 teaching perfectly. Great work guys."
"Really personalized and pedagogical lessons"
"The structured lessons have been great and have really surprised me as to how quickly I have picked up everything. Rax has been great as a tutor. He has a very relaxed approach and is very encouraging which makes every lesson enjoyable."
"Emma is a great teacher, she tailors the lessons to what you want to learn an introduces new material steadily to keep it interesting. If you want to know some of the theory, she can cover that, and she can brush up your technique too. In addition she's really enthusiastic about her teaching and clearly enjoys it. Oh and friendly!"
"I'm not sure I know what that means, they did not effect my emotions at all. I went to learn some lead guitar and that is what they are proving capable of. I'm delirious with joy'"
"Taking up the guitar has been fun , Emma is a great tutor very patient and explains everything very well"
"Franco has a very relaxed and friendly and instantly likeable demeanour which is great for making my 10year old at ease in his company. He is teaching him how to play the music he likes to listen to which works really well. My son is always keen to go to his lessons."
"My son's guitar teacher is excellent. My son, aged 16, thoroughly enjoys his lessons with Dewi. We have found him very professional, helpful and flexible. I cannot recommend Dewi highly enough if you are looking for a guitar teacher."
"My daughter's teacher Ryan is very talented, patient and passionate about what he does. He is an excellent teacher . He helps Ola to be confident in playing the guitar and encourages her to do her best. He makes the lessons interesting and we feel we made a great choice to go for Your Guitar Academy. My daughter is looking forward to her guitar lessons with Ryan. Practice isn't something I have to remind her of but she joyfully plays her guitar daily. Ryan is a wonderful teacher and Ola enjoys her lessons very much. He is a credit to Your Guitar Academy. Kasia"
"Great lessons and brilliant site, thanks YGA!"
"My son Lenny enjoys learning guitar he's only 6 but seems very encouraged by the teacher Rax, Comes home and is excited to tell me what he learnt"
"Improved my skills!"
"My tutor, Alejandro, has been a massive help for the past 9 months. My weekly lessons with him have enabled me to achieve goals I would never have deemed possible to reach in the short time that I did. I would strongly recommend him to anyone interested in taking guitar lessons."
"Tutor is excellent web site good & easy to follow can go at your own pace Having the tutor & web site makes it work both offer other potions/ info if you want it"
"Karol is a fantastic guitar teacher. He is polite, patient and professional. He makes learning guitar very enjoyable and moves at a pace that prevents slipping into a comfort zone. I would definitely recommend him to anyone wishing to learn guitar or improve their skills."
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.95 based on 294 reviews