Your Guitar Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy?

Barbara
Verified Buyer

I've been having lesson with Bradley for some time now and I'm absolute loving it. I've had a number of other teachers in the past but can honestly say he's the best.

From the first lesson he was able to pick up on my (numerous) bad habits and very quickly I was taught how to amend my technique. This has transformed my playing.

The thing I have enjoyed mostly about my lessons with Bradley is the fun that we have. He makes learning easy and I'm always looking forward to the next lesson.

I couldn't recommend him more highly.
Ryan
Verified Buyer

I started as a complete novice playing the guitar. But after a few lessons with Ryan, I really feel that I've learnt so much! He's very patient and I never feel like I'm rushing anything. The lessons are well structured and I'm already able to play a few songs! I highly recommend YGA. From my experience it's been not only very professional but extremely enjoyable too - I'm very glad I found them.
Jude
Verified Buyer

I only starting playing 10 weeks ago but I can already play so many songs. I tried learning by myself before getting some lessons and I cannot believe quite how quickly Sam catapulted me along. I highly recommend this course.
Cristina
Verified Buyer

Gonsalo Jimenez Almeida was my guitar teacher for three years. He taught me all the guitar techniques used by the best guitar players. Now as a YGA teacher, Gonsalo still is a great influence for me to continue my studying through his videos. I'm glad I have him as a teacher and as a friend.
Karoline
Verified Buyer

My son (13 years old) Dan has been taking lessons with Kiall for just under a year and absolutely loves the lessons! Kiall's enthusiasm really comes across in the lessons and always inspires Dan to keep on practising in between lessons. I can even hear weekly improvements in his guitar playing as Dan is alway on the online member area playing along with loads of different backing tracks.

Very impressed with whole YGA package with being provide an fantastic tutor and all the structured teaching resource's you could ask for!
Kyle
Verified Buyer

I have been doing weekly lessons with Kjartan for almost a year now and have been very pleased with the whole experience. Before doing lessons I was a total beginner but with his guidance and step-by-step approach I have managed to improve my playing incredibly fast and been having a lot of fun at the same time.
Kjartan is a very versatile tutor and has introduced me to a lot of different styles of playing but is at the same time always happy to help me learning the type of music I'm listening to.
All in all a great tutor that I would highly recommend!
Roger
Verified Buyer

Having spent a few years toiling away with the Guitar on my own and not really getting anywhere with it, I decided to take some lessons with Dion at Your Guitar Academy. In a short space of time, we've covered such a broad range of topics, tailored to my skill level and musical interests. The only thing I regret is not taking lessons sooner!
Jose
Verified Buyer

My tutor is very friendly, I was nervous at the beginning but he was very patient and inspired me a lot of confidence, always with a smile.
Gaynor
Verified Buyer

I cannot recommend YGA enough! Having never picked up a guitar before and feeling really self-conscious in my first lesson, I was instantly put at ease. The online system is a fantastic way to support you at home is invaluable, I can remember exactly what to practise and the video material shows me how and lets me do it at my own pace.
Leo
Verified Buyer

Matt is an awesome teacher! He is constantly teaching me new concepts and reinforcing that knowledge by teaching me songs I love. He's definitely taken my playing to the next level. :)
Olivia
Verified Buyer

I'm really enjoying my lessons with Will. He's very patient and makes everything really clear so it's easy to remember. Having the course material available online is really useful too. Thanks!
Jimmy
Verified Buyer

I can't recommend YGA enough! I started my lessons as a total begginer with literally no idea what I was doing, but I was immediately put at ease. The Online system is great, really intuitive and helpful. It's really easy to communicate with my tutor and now after about 6 months I'm quite confident with a guitar in my hands! What more could you want!
Henry
Verified Buyer

Leanne is a friendly and encouraging tutor to have. She makes learning the guitar a fun process for everyone!
Thomas
Verified Buyer

Thomas has been such a great teacher for my daughter. He's really motivated her and she's learning quick and loving it. Thanks!
Riley
Verified Buyer

I'm an intermediate guitar player and I've been having lessons with my YGA tutor in London for nearly six months now and I'm very happy of the progress! I had the chance to cover different guitar areas and learn difficult tunes I've always wanted to learn.
The tutor's home studio is warm and comfortable and the Academy's website is simply amazing. I have the chance to log in even from mobile!
Simone is a talented professional guitar tutor and I can't recommend him any higher. Looking forward to my next lessons!
David
Verified Buyer

Great lessons, top bloke! George is a master player and it's amazing to be able to learn from such a talent. Even though he can play far better than I'll ever be able to (I'm sure!), he still breaks things down nice and slowly for me so that I can keep up! I've noticed a massive improvement in my playing and this is all thanks to George.
Simon
Verified Buyer

Having had a previous Teacher who taught exclusively on "repertoire" and playing pieces, I absolutely love the structured approach that YGT take.

I now understand the guitar, and can actually take that that I am learning and apply it to playing!

Matt is approachable and extremely knowledgeable, the YGT resources and website are excellent. I really recommend Matt and YGT for all player, new or seasoned, young or old.
Daniel
Verified Buyer

I have absolutely loved my lessons so far with Your Guitar Academy! Jose is an absolute legend and really helps focus my brain onto specific tasks each week. This has made a massive difference to me, even in just the first 5 lessons! Can't wait for more :)
Brad
Verified Buyer

I have been having lessons with Simone in London for nearly a year now and have progressed really well. He is a really great, friendly guy and a brilliant teacher.
Jen
Verified Buyer

Kiall is a very patient and encouraging teacher. My 9 year old son feels inspired by his skills and the course is Taylor-made to suit his ability.
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.97 based on 196 reviews