Your Guitar Academy Reviews

188 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy?

Gaynor
Verified Buyer

I cannot recommend YGA enough! Having never picked up a guitar before and feeling really self-conscious in my first lesson, I was instantly put at ease. The online system is a fantastic way to support you at home is invaluable, I can remember exactly what to practise and the video material shows me how and lets me do it at my own pace.
Leo
Verified Buyer

Matt is an awesome teacher! He is constantly teaching me new concepts and reinforcing that knowledge by teaching me songs I love. He's definitely taken my playing to the next level. :)
Olivia
Verified Buyer

I'm really enjoying my lessons with Will. He's very patient and makes everything really clear so it's easy to remember. Having the course material available online is really useful too. Thanks!
Jimmy
Verified Buyer

I can't recommend YGA enough! I started my lessons as a total begginer with literally no idea what I was doing, but I was immediately put at ease. The Online system is great, really intuitive and helpful. It's really easy to communicate with my tutor and now after about 6 months I'm quite confident with a guitar in my hands! What more could you want!
Henry
Verified Buyer

Leanne is a friendly and encouraging tutor to have. She makes learning the guitar a fun process for everyone!
Thomas
Verified Buyer

Thomas has been such a great teacher for my daughter. He's really motivated her and she's learning quick and loving it. Thanks!
Riley
Verified Buyer

I'm an intermediate guitar player and I've been having lessons with my YGA tutor in London for nearly six months now and I'm very happy of the progress! I had the chance to cover different guitar areas and learn difficult tunes I've always wanted to learn.
The tutor's home studio is warm and comfortable and the Academy's website is simply amazing. I have the chance to log in even from mobile!
Simone is a talented professional guitar tutor and I can't recommend him any higher. Looking forward to my next lessons!
David
Verified Buyer

Great lessons, top bloke! George is a master player and it's amazing to be able to learn from such a talent. Even though he can play far better than I'll ever be able to (I'm sure!), he still breaks things down nice and slowly for me so that I can keep up! I've noticed a massive improvement in my playing and this is all thanks to George.
Simon
Verified Buyer

Having had a previous Teacher who taught exclusively on "repertoire" and playing pieces, I absolutely love the structured approach that YGT take.

I now understand the guitar, and can actually take that that I am learning and apply it to playing!

Matt is approachable and extremely knowledgeable, the YGT resources and website are excellent. I really recommend Matt and YGT for all player, new or seasoned, young or old.
Daniel
Verified Buyer

I have absolutely loved my lessons so far with Your Guitar Academy! Jose is an absolute legend and really helps focus my brain onto specific tasks each week. This has made a massive difference to me, even in just the first 5 lessons! Can't wait for more :)
Brad
Verified Buyer

I have been having lessons with Simone in London for nearly a year now and have progressed really well. He is a really great, friendly guy and a brilliant teacher.
Jen
Verified Buyer

Kiall is a very patient and encouraging teacher. My 9 year old son feels inspired by his skills and the course is Taylor-made to suit his ability.
Jim
Verified Buyer

I've been having lessons with Franco in London and can't praise him and YGA enough! The lessons are fun and bitesize so that I learn something every single week. The best thing is that my friends and family have started noticing a difference in my playing, it's no longer like nails on a chalk board! I would recommend YGA and Franco to anyone looking to play the guitar :)
Roberts
Verified Buyer

Very good teacher, and teaches really well.
Tommy
Verified Buyer

Your Guitar Academy is amazing. Just what I've been looking for :-)
Marta
Verified Buyer

I always wanted o learn how to play guitar but never had the time or the money and I kept leaving it for my "next year things to do list". One day, searching about teachers in Harringay I found "My guitar Academy" website. It ended up being exactly what I needed; they gave me a week free to try all the online courses for beginners and the first guitar lesson for £10. This was great and what it helped the most to make my decision. The teacher, Karol is absolutely great, he's an amazing guitarist and an exceptional teacher. He is always willing to motivate and inspire you with great songs and also very flexible accommodating the classes when is more convenient for you. I couldn't be happier with my decision. :-) M
Eleanor
Verified Buyer

Ollie is a very patient and understanding tutor. He has taught me to be confident and to strive for my best.
Suraj
Verified Buyer

Karol is very passionate and makes an excellent teacher. Very knowledgeable. Always pushes you to aim higher but very patient too!
Jim

Excellent service, highly recomended
Andy
Verified Buyer

Tom has been teaching me for a while now i am enjoying the lessons so so much! He inspires me every time we have a llesson, we have a great rapport and if ever I'm struggeling with something he breaks it down in such a way that makes it really understandable. I was really nervous when I first met Tom but he instantly made me feel comfortable and relaxed, long may the lessons continue!
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.97 based on 188 reviews