Your Guitar Academy Reviews

188 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy?

Jazmin
Verified Buyer

Very talented guys and patient !
Sharon

Excellent tuition
Verified Buyer

Excellent one to one tuition. Happy to take it at my pace
Kate
Verified Buyer

My son and I are loving our guitar lessons together. Sol is a great teacher for kids and grownups!
Ben
Verified Buyer

Our daughter settled really quickly and has made great progress with YGA. Thanks very much!
Archie
Verified Buyer

Really enjoying my guitar lessons with Your Guitar Academy! I've been learning so much in a short period of time and Pete my tutor is excellent!
Isaac
Verified Buyer

My guitar tutor was very good, professional and friendly and got me to where I wanted in my playing.
Gigi
Verified Buyer

Amazing guitarist, excellent level of skill- can't complain!
Rob
Verified Buyer

Having always wanted to play guitar, this was made easier by the intuitive way I was taught. Highly recommend
Dane
Verified Buyer

Fantastic tuition! Very friendly and a comprehensive approach that makes me feel like I'm really learning something new with each session.
Katherine
Verified Buyer

A brilliant, knowledgeable, patient and motivational teacher. In the space of one year, I learned more than I ever thought possible. He's a lovely, interesting, amusing person too.
Danielle

Really good work!!!
Barbara
Verified Buyer

I've been having lesson with Bradley for some time now and I'm absolute loving it. I've had a number of other teachers in the past but can honestly say he's the best.

From the first lesson he was able to pick up on my (numerous) bad habits and very quickly I was taught how to amend my technique. This has transformed my playing.

The thing I have enjoyed mostly about my lessons with Bradley is the fun that we have. He makes learning easy and I'm always looking forward to the next lesson.

I couldn't recommend him more highly.
Ryan
Verified Buyer

I started as a complete novice playing the guitar. But after a few lessons with Ryan, I really feel that I've learnt so much! He's very patient and I never feel like I'm rushing anything. The lessons are well structured and I'm already able to play a few songs! I highly recommend YGA. From my experience it's been not only very professional but extremely enjoyable too - I'm very glad I found them.
Jude
Verified Buyer

I only starting playing 10 weeks ago but I can already play so many songs. I tried learning by myself before getting some lessons and I cannot believe quite how quickly Sam catapulted me along. I highly recommend this course.
Cristina
Verified Buyer

Gonsalo Jimenez Almeida was my guitar teacher for three years. He taught me all the guitar techniques used by the best guitar players. Now as a YGA teacher, Gonsalo still is a great influence for me to continue my studying through his videos. I'm glad I have him as a teacher and as a friend.
Karoline
Verified Buyer

My son (13 years old) Dan has been taking lessons with Kiall for just under a year and absolutely loves the lessons! Kiall's enthusiasm really comes across in the lessons and always inspires Dan to keep on practising in between lessons. I can even hear weekly improvements in his guitar playing as Dan is alway on the online member area playing along with loads of different backing tracks.

Very impressed with whole YGA package with being provide an fantastic tutor and all the structured teaching resource's you could ask for!
Kyle
Verified Buyer

I have been doing weekly lessons with Kjartan for almost a year now and have been very pleased with the whole experience. Before doing lessons I was a total beginner but with his guidance and step-by-step approach I have managed to improve my playing incredibly fast and been having a lot of fun at the same time.
Kjartan is a very versatile tutor and has introduced me to a lot of different styles of playing but is at the same time always happy to help me learning the type of music I'm listening to.
All in all a great tutor that I would highly recommend!
Roger
Verified Buyer

Having spent a few years toiling away with the Guitar on my own and not really getting anywhere with it, I decided to take some lessons with Dion at Your Guitar Academy. In a short space of time, we've covered such a broad range of topics, tailored to my skill level and musical interests. The only thing I regret is not taking lessons sooner!
Jose
Verified Buyer

My tutor is very friendly, I was nervous at the beginning but he was very patient and inspired me a lot of confidence, always with a smile.
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.97 based on 188 reviews