Your Guitar Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy?

Alice
Verified Buyer

Amazing guitar course. Fantastic website with clear course material even from mobile. Looking forward to my next lesson!
Giulia
Verified Buyer

Highly recommended service! Fun tutor, superb online contents!
Silvia
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, I feel I'm really improving my guitar skills in a short amount of time! Highly recommended!
Alessandro
Verified Buyer

I'm really enjoying the guitar course. Professional teacher and amazing website!
Kai
Verified Buyer

I have been learning from Ignacio Lusardi Monteverde and I am amazed by the way you can learn the music theory and good technique without even need to talk about it, inspiring teacher, excellent timing during the lesson and love for daily life work.
Emma
Verified Buyer

Kiall is an excellent teacher. He has a lovely manner with my son, who's 14, and as a result my son really enjoys the lessons and is keen to learn. Kiall has been teaching a mix of rock and pop and classical and is very willing to listen to what sort of music my son wants to play. 14 is a tricky age and I'm so pleased that my son and Kiall have established a good rapport and that Kiall seems to know how to bring out the best in him. Kiall is not only a skilful guitarist but also an excellent teacher. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Federico
Verified Buyer

I've had some teachers in the past but can honestly say i found the best at YGA!

I had lessons with Emiliano and the thing I have enjoyed the most is the way he can make learning easy and fun.

Definitely recommend it!
Flossie
Verified Buyer

I have learnt much quicker than when I tried before, the lessons are well paced for me
Jazmin
Verified Buyer

Very talented guys and patient !
Sharon

Excellent tuition
Verified Buyer

Excellent one to one tuition. Happy to take it at my pace
Kate
Verified Buyer

My son and I are loving our guitar lessons together. Sol is a great teacher for kids and grownups!
Ben
Verified Buyer

Our daughter settled really quickly and has made great progress with YGA. Thanks very much!
Archie
Verified Buyer

Really enjoying my guitar lessons with Your Guitar Academy! I've been learning so much in a short period of time and Pete my tutor is excellent!
Isaac
Verified Buyer

My guitar tutor was very good, professional and friendly and got me to where I wanted in my playing.
Gigi
Verified Buyer

Amazing guitarist, excellent level of skill- can't complain!
Rob
Verified Buyer

Having always wanted to play guitar, this was made easier by the intuitive way I was taught. Highly recommend
Dane
Verified Buyer

Fantastic tuition! Very friendly and a comprehensive approach that makes me feel like I'm really learning something new with each session.
Katherine
Verified Buyer

A brilliant, knowledgeable, patient and motivational teacher. In the space of one year, I learned more than I ever thought possible. He's a lovely, interesting, amusing person too.
Danielle