Your Guitar Academy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Your Guitar Academy

How would you rate Your Guitar Academy?

"Lessons don't stick to a regular time each week. Feels more like we have to fit our time around availability Also my daughter tells me tutor is sometimes on his phone during her lesson, when you pay for private tuition,you should receive undivided attention for that hour"
Hi there, I am very very sorry to hear that. We strive to make sure that all of the tutors are totally focused and committed to lessons, so it saddens me to hear this. I have your details and will be in touch to find out a little more so that we can improve this. Sory again, and speak soon.
"My guitar tutor has been fantastic! Leanne is extremely patient and very encouraging at the same time. She’s been great at explaining the basics and has also encouraged me to try more difficult things. I’ve had 10 lessons so far and I’ll be booking some more in the New Year!"
"I’ve just finished my first block of 10 lessons with Rory. I’m returning to guitar after a long break and it’s been great fun and I’ve learned a lot. Lessons are always varied and never dull. Looking forward to the next 10 !"
"My two children take guitar lessons with YGA, they’ve finished their first 10 lessons and I’m very pleased with the speed they’ve learned to play songs they pick themselves and how to change between cords, I really recommend Ryan for people who lives in Ealing/Greenford, he’s amazing!! Super happy Thanks"
"Kiall is an incredible teacher and talented musician! So easy to work with and within the the first 2 months, I was playing songs. Very patient and willing to be flexible with teaching, classes and methods. Best I've ever worked with and would highly recommend!"
"These lessons have been fantastic. Dan is an excellent guitarist and teacher who has helped me develop a strong knowledge of music theory and a raft of skills in jazz guitar. I approached Your Guitar Academy as an 'advanced' guitarist who nonetheless sorely needed to break out of a rather deep rut to acquire the ability and confidence to play jazz guitar. The knowledge, techniques and reassurance that I have received over these lessons have been superb. I highly recommend Your Guitar Academy."
"My son who is 5 has really enjoyed his lessons and is hoping to carry them on in the new term. Thank you so much"
"Kiall is a great teacher. He knows to take it step by step balancing the learning with having fun so that Robert gets the most he can out of lessons."
"I love Guitar Academy! I am a decent guitarist and was a bit worried about getting lessons, as I thought I would have to learn things that didn't interest me. My teacher was fantastic and took me omg to a whole new level, without getting too boring or technical. The online support and jam tracks after each lesson also made a real difference. I would recommend Your Guitar Academy to anyone."
"Jorma my son’s tutor is brilliant, always on time, nice and inspiring. My son has made tremendous progresses and is always looking forward to his next lesson."
"Always get something out of each lesson, with a busy life it’s sometimes difficult to practice as much as you should and you fell it’s not going so good but after the lesson you find that there has been. Really enjoy it."
"My son started lessons with Kial in September and within 10 lessons he has progressed so much! He is now so much more interested as the method used definitely pays off. I also love the fact that the lessons are also online, which means that you can always refer to them. Excellent teacher!"
"Since my son started with YGA, he has made great improvements. He is very enthusiastic as he relates to the piece of music he is learning . Although he is only 7 years old, he practices every day independently. His teacher is very understanding of his needs and always takes the time when I need to speak to him."
"The Free videos that relate to the course have been a massive aid to my 1 on 1 lessons and have given me a reason to stay with YGA. The new recording software my guitar instructor Graham Evans in Cardiff has found that allows him to slow down songs without a massive quality loss is a great help with practice. Besides the external things my teacher Graham Evans has been super patient, organised and considerate which to me is more important than skill, especially as a new player. The only complain I have is that my Instructors hardware can't seem to keep up with all of the resource intensive software he is using and sometimes crashes. Also his video recording software sometimes slows down / becomes impossible to use. To remedy this I would send someone out to collect the computer and refurbish it or replace the computers every year or so."
"We have a lovely teacher for our daughter. He is friendly, listens to what she wants to do and achieve and is very encouraging. She really enjoyes her lessons."
"I have no musical talent, but Ollie and YGA have given me the skills to play things I never imagined possible. The system really makes sense and you actually enjoy putting in the hard work."
"Bradley my tutor is always warm and welcoming, during the lesson he shows patience and encouragement and tailors the course to my skill level with and adding challenge as the weeks progress."
"Ryan is a great teacher, I’m always looking forward to my next class"
"Our teacher (Dewi Griffiths) is great! He's always willing to accommodate any requests that we have to learn a specific piece of music and then links this back to the YGA lessons. I have a lesson with my son so that we are learning together which makes it really fun. Ioan (my son) won a his school Esiteddod with the help and guidance from Dewi. I'd highly recommend!"
"Franco is always well prepared for every lesson. He clearly takes teaching seriously and understands how I learn, when to challenge me and when to ease off it it is becoming too difficult. He explains things clearly and leaves space for exploring and answering my questions. Every lesson has been fun and challenging and left me with clear practices to take away with me. He’s also not too prescriptive - he encourages me to do my own thing and build upon what we have learned in the lesson. Thanks Franco!"
Your Guitar Academy is rated 4.95 based on 294 reviews