Xinix Reviews

Read Xinix Reviews

sales@xinix.co.uk

63/66 Hatton Garden,
Fifth Floor

Tell us how Xinix made you happy
Second-to-none level of support - always answering the phone, and explained solutions in a no-nonsense fashion. So far the best solution we have encountered!
I operate a small business from home. Being a one man business I often have to attend customer sites, leaving my home office unattended, this made me lose many calls. The problem was resolved by having multiple softphones installed on my mobile and laptop. The package price and support is excellent. Highly recommended.
Spoke to an old friend over the phone, the quality of the line was second to none. Would recommend to others that are considering this service without a doubt!
Brilliant service from the Xinix team from start to finish, we would recommend using this company to everyone. Since being with Xinix they have always been there to answer any questions and we have found the team to be more than helpful on every query we have had. Alot of the larger companies could learn alot from this company.
Extremely satisfied with the service we received from Xinix world, on very few occasions when we have had technical problems members of staff have been helpful at resolving the situation to allow our business to get back upto speed.
Excellent advice, support and assistance throughout from initial enquiry to implementation.
Great Service, always resolve your problems from the first call. Have ordered 4 phones for the office and the service has been epic.

Would Highly Recommend.
as people in our generation would know that in 2016 its very hard to work behind the scene for computers, phone lines, VoIP etc. i must give the highest rating for xinix world for being so dedicated and helpful with so much patients all along.
a special thanks to Jalal Ceo, Adam & Daniel who are so into helping every single customer with all their needs.
Thank you for your support, we really appreciate and value your kind words.
We were with TALKTALK , we moved to Xinix World, the transition was smooth with no downtime. The phones were plug and play and support has been excellent. Our first month bill is over £100 cheaper than talk talk. More than the savings it's the online features that we have been impressed with.
We are happy with the service so far.
XiniX world is a excellent company they been providing service to us since September 2014 till present I would recommend them to anyone thanks XiniX , shamim Ahmed, Director at A&B cabs (Leicester) Ltd.
Very Impressed with the service so far, support team excellent good service.
Always found the tech support to be efficient and eager to deal with changes on our side (we moved desks numerous times which could have caused issues but it wasn't). The only suggestion I have is having a template for an organisation to build a call path easily. We created one via a table in Word which got a little messy!
Cheers
Harrow Carers
An excellent service from the very beginning.

The sales person i spoke to was very knowledgeable about the product, which makes a big difference when you are in the market to purchase a product that is available from other sellers.

The software engineer who guided me through the setup of the product, dealt with me in a very professional manner without too much tech jargon and made a difficult setup much easier.

I have no problem recommending this company as there service is excellent.
Jalal onederful service & prices, never had such a good company in my life.
good
Good service, everything is on point.
Packed with features, I was quoted £2000 for a phone system, i got it all for £400 from Xinix World. The support staff does a great job and are very patient.
We got 10 Grandstream GXP2130, they came fully configured and on time.  We were previously using another VoIP provider, our bills were £300 a month.  Xinix reduced this to just £150 a month.  Their phone system had all the features we needed.  So far so good, the IT guys were very helpful and attended to all our needs.  Definitely recommend these guys.
i was really apprehensive about using a Voip system in the past with trying various companies and making a lot of inquiries, i called Xinix and found the gentleman i spoke to amazingly refreshing! he explained everything from start to finish and help me set up the whole system to get my business working, the tech guys are also fantastic, couple of teething problems (caused by me) but they were always on hand to help, i would 100% recommend these guys to everybody! and will be a loyal customer for a long time yet!
Xinix is rated 4.90 based on 107 reviews