Xinix World Reviews

reviews@xinixworld.com

Kemp House,
152 – 160 City Road,
London ,

How would you rate Xinix World ?

Tanwar@Imperial Visa
Verified Buyer
"We have been using XINIX for nearly 4 years and they have been very supportive and active in helping us always - ADAM and Jalal are very active n they know there job. I will highly recommend XINIX services to anyone. Regards Ali (Imperial Visas)"
Zairab Zabier
Verified Buyer
"Zenith Lawyers are based in Blackburn, we have been using Xinix PBX systems for 4 years. Growing from 2 partners to now over 34, Xinix PBX has evolved with our needs and our growth. We run a multiple office operations, transferring calls between sites as well as having the one receptionist managing all our incoming calls. Our Account Managers have regularly travelled from London, a rare service in this industry. Highly recommended."
"Zenith Lawyers are based in Blackburn, we have been using Xinix PBX systems for 4 years. Growing from 2 partners to now over 34, Xinix PBX has evolved with our needs and our growth. We run a multiple office operations, transferring calls between sites as well as having the one receptionist managing all our incoming calls. Our Account Managers have regularly travelled from London"
"Our church have been using Xinix for over seven years and we are very satisfied with their services. Their services are excellent, staff very friendly and reliable. They provide very prompt support over the phone or on site. Low bills is just what one will least expect with such excellent services. I'll recommend Xinix any time."
"Our church have been using Xinix for over seven years and we are very satisfied with their services. Their services are excellent, staff very friendly and reliable. They provide very prompt support over the phone or on site. Low bills is just what one will least expect with such excellent services. I'll recommend Xinix any time. Liz Ej"
"I have been a Xinix World customer for now over 3 years. We have had some BT faults on our lines but their VoIP has performed exceptionally well."
Chris Clancey
Verified Buyer
"I came across Xinix world a few months ago, I knew very little about them apart from their website, but from my calculations of looking at our current bills etc, I saw that they were definitely one of the cheapest I could find. I liked their line up of products and seemed to know what they were talking about so I gave them a call and discussed our needs with someone called Jalal. He was very down-to-earth and no-nonsense about the whole thing. We picked the best product for our needs and ended up saving ourselves anywhere between £70-100/month. We have 3 ISDN lines and switching over was pretty seamless. We are going to be embarking on an office move soon and to make sure we don't miss any phone calls, Jalal is setting up a VoIP server for us (at no extra charge) and giving us soft-VoIP licences to keep us going for the afternoon while the move is happening. I wish that all companies we deal with could be as helpful as Xinix has been. Top marks :)"
"I'm a director of a self employed taxi company and have used a few company's In the past for our phone lines however, I can say Xinix has by far been the best! Fantastic company and Excellant service and support provided. Highly recommended."
Jon Bradshaw
Verified Buyer
"Our overall experience working with xinix has been great. They are responsive to our needs, flexible where invoicing has been concerned and generally very helpful with supporting us as a new business. Also nice to be able to speak to the decision makers when necessary. Very happy with our business partnership to date.."
Valon Zekaj
Verified Buyer
"Great service! very helpful staff quick to respond to queries. Quality Lines and no call drops. Very happy with the service. We as a company are happy that we joined XINIX World."
Zenoth Sales Solutions
Verified Buyer
"We are a outbound sales company, our bills were very high with BT, a friend of mine recommended Xinix World, I have now been using them for just over 3 months, bills are halved and we have no complaints."
"I am a international photographer and work in different countries throughout the year. My customers are mainly UK based, I have a UK number and when I receive calls abroad my customers know no difference. The service and call quality is brilliant and most importantly my customers get a UK area code when I call them. Customers don’t get charged anymore than their local rate and I get to be seen as though I am in the UK when I am not."
"We received the phones all in good time were all ready to use, saved me a lot of money on my phone bill Thank you Xinix"
Ibrahim Hussain
Verified Buyer
"Xinix helped me start up my business offered me a very good call package and the phones were very simple to use I would recommend Xinix as their customer care was excellent"
Shamim Ahmed
Verified Buyer
"Im a sole trader and xinix got me competive deals and prices and their after sales care is amazing always dealing with my queries as a matter of urgency never had a problem with xinix will definitely recommend anyone who wants to set up a new business go to xinix"
Mr. Zulfiqar Ali
Verified Buyer
"I find their services very good . Staff is very helpful and cooperative . They give me very good advice about phone, Internet and faxes.. I"
Paul James Associates
Verified Buyer
"There was echoing problem, after much investigation (very patiently by the Xinix support team I must add), it was finally detected was my headset. Xinix offers me a new one, problem solved!!"
Bombay Spice
Verified Buyer
"I have reduced my monthly bills by half, very happy with the service and the package offered. My phones arrived on time fully configured just plug and play. At first I was surprised at how low the packages were priced, but after I experienced excellent call quality and loads of features for free, I am glad I chose Xinix World. Highly recommended."
Usha Sharma
Verified Buyer
"Have been using Xinix services for a few years now. My voip system was suffering some issues and even though these issues were NOT related to Xinix or the VOIP equipment (but instead down to my internet provider) the Xinix Customer Services team were more than helpful in assisting in the resolution to my connection problem. Have not written a review for them before... but due to the level of service they have given me this week it was only fair that I took the time to write this review. Strongly recommend Xinix on price, quality and service A+++"
Xinix World is rated 4.94 based on 80 reviews