Valley Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valley Mill
Read Valley Mill Reviews

About Valley Mill:

For over a decade, Valley Mill has been built on the vision of manufacturing and supplying 100% Welsh and British products of true quality and authenticity.

Our team of designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials and ingredients, so you don’t have to compromise.

Having supplied products to some of the most demanding and influential customers in the world, such as Red Bull, NATO, NFU Mutual, Bafta Cymru, RBS, The Welsh FA and even Her Majesty the Queen, Valley Mill has the confidence and drive to keep putting Wales on the map.

sales@valleymill.co.uk

Unit 4, RVB Park, Camffrwd Way

Tell us how Valley Mill made you happy
Efficient and delivered as promised
very good product , delivery as stated when ordered
Really excellent product. Carefully packaged. They only thing we found was that we needed a wider diameter drill bit to get the wall plugs into the wall( not the 5mm that was suggested)
Great company Lovely products. Have used before and would use again.
Helpful customer service and a superb product. We are absolutely thrilled with our new number 6. Thank you
Excellent product
Ordered a memorial plaque. Was exactly how I wanted and service was helpful with a query. Delivery was great and packaged well.
Always fantastic service
Good website. Easy ordering. Prompt delivery. Safely packed. No complaints
Fabulous quality , lovely keep sake present and first class service thank you x
We had a black granite house sign made as a gift for our friends anniversay. The Valley Mill sign is great, really nice design, great quality and price, would highly recommend. Oh and our friends love it!
Very useful website which allows one to design wooden plaque and come back to it at later date. User friendly and simple to create. Very pleased when goods arrived safely and well packaged
Great artesian products. Great communication and fast delivery. Always having a browse and Great offers.
Really pleased with my new slate house sign, just have to get my husband to put it up! Only issue was DPD's failure to deliver on time! This is my 3rd sign from you, all have been perfect. Thanks to all at Valley Mill
I ordered from S Wales for a recipient in Leicester. Her address was filled in but no space for email or tel no which they would need for delivery. So I was receiving the dates and times and passing them on. Otherwise lovely selection of products prices good and I would go there again. Thankyou.
Hi Diana, Many thanks for your review! Like any other website, we take the email and phone number of the customer placing the order - when ordering for somebody else, what is generally done is that you put their email/phone number in the form, or just their phone number if you would rather they didn't receive the order confirmation. Alternatively, you could get in touch with us and we could change these for you, and personally send you a copy of your invoice for your records! Nick Valley Mill
Ordered a personalised clock for a wedding present... a package came soon after with a different item but personalised for us. Phoned and a lovely lady apologised and a clock was sent out the next day and received the day after. Fantastic customer service
Was very good using valley mill for my purchase I’m very happy
Service excellent. Good descriptions of products and delivery on time. Thank you
We've bought a lot of items from Valley Mill over the years and we love them all. From their cheeseboards, grazing platters and coasters to their custom candles and engraved slate photos - everything is always of a very high quality and so beautiful. We have bought a lot of things for ourselves but also as gifts too and each time is always a pleasure when we receive them.
I needed a sign quickly as it was a present. Valley Mill made and delivered the sign within the timescale I needed. Great customer service. Many thanks.
Valley Mill is rated 4.9 based on 592 reviews