Valley Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valley Mill
Read Valley Mill Reviews

About Valley Mill:

For over a decade, Valley Mill has been built on the vision of manufacturing and supplying 100% Welsh and British products of true quality and authenticity.

Our team of designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials and ingredients, so you don’t have to compromise.

Having supplied products to some of the most demanding and influential customers in the world, such as Red Bull, NATO, NFU Mutual, Bafta Cymru, RBS, The Welsh FA and even Her Majesty the Queen, Valley Mill has the confidence and drive to keep putting Wales on the map.

sales@valleymill.co.uk

Unit 4, RVB Park, Camffrwd Way

Tell us how Valley Mill made you happy
Fantastic service and amazing Welsh blanket, stunning pattern and feel. My wife and I argue over it so have just bought another!
Thank you Simon! The only solution to that would have been to buy another - I'm glad to hear you're happy with them.
Love my Welsh cake soy candles and will purchase direct from Valley Mill again in future. Website is easy to use, delivery was quick and very safely packaged. Products are beautiful, diolch yn fawr
Diolch Ceri!
Nice product, well packaged and looks lovely on the wall!
Thanks Mark!
The scarf I bought is so comfortable and warm, perfect for the colder months. The colour is so beautiful and vibrant as well! It turned up very quickly. Will definitely purchase from here in the future!
Thank you Emily!
Really pleased with the house sign. Excellent quality and quick delivery.
Thank you Gwyn!
First rate service getting the Jones and Bones item. I honestly cannot say whether it is working fully yet as I have only used it a couple of times until 2 days ago and now twice a day. Believe me I want it to work as I have tried everything but I don't use painkillers
Thanks Colin, I'm sure it will!
We ordered a slate house name. Very pleased with the on-line configurator and ordering process also with the product itself when delivered.
Thanks Martin!
Helpful quick service. Slate photo frame bought as gift I was very pleased with product as was the recipient.
Great to hear, thanks Rosemary!
Excellent quality products. All unique. Would definitely recommend . I will be buying some of my Xmas presents from Valley Mill.
Thanks Sharon!
Overall, very happy with our house number sign. It was easy to design and order on the website. It took a couple of weeks to arrive, which was no big deal but a bit slower than I'd hoped. We're really happy with the sign itself - beautifully made and lovely stone. Fitting was straightforward following clear instructions though it requires care.
Thanks James!
Fast delivery, great quality goods which were safely packaged. What's not to like! :-)
Thank you, Chris!
A very nice frame, delivered in super quick time (24hrs) by a very nice chap called Nick. Thanks Nick, your efforts were much appreciated. Diolch yn fawr!
Thank you for your review, Joseph!
This plaque for my sisters husbands grave was beautiful. They helped sort out the format of the wording,craftsmanship was superb. I would highly recommend them the service was excellent
Thank you for your review, Carol - it's lovely to hear that you were both pleased with the memorial plaque.
A lovely item and good service.
Thank you, Christine.
Excellent product and good service. We have used Valley Mill twice now and were very pleased both times. Thank you.
Thank you, Bridget.
Service was excellent ,would not hesitate to order again from valley mill.
Thank you for your review, Pauline.
We ordered by telephone as we needed our house number quickly. The young lady who answered the phone checked with the workshop that they could complete our order on time before we placed the order.
Thank you for your review, Lynne.
My experience with Valley Mill was excellent they kept me informed through the process of making the memorial plaque. The staff were very polite and considerate all the way through the process. 👍
Thank you for your review, Lisa.
The item I ordered arrived very quickly, as did a response to a query I had about the product.
Thanks, Sian!
Immediate response to my enquiry with guidance and suggestions to help me with my decision. I have no negative comments to say about this company and certainly no complaints about my purchase. Thank you for your service at a difficult for me.
Thank you for your review, Sian.
Valley Mill is rated 4.95 based on 129 reviews