The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd

About The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd:

The Wedding Car Hire People offering the finest selection of wedding cars for hire in the UK. See LIVE Availability. Get INSTANT Quotes. Pay Securely Online.

support@theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk

Tell us how The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd made you happy
Nathan has been very helpful especially sorting a query out for my on the booking form email.
I liked the fact that I got a selection of quotes almost instantly. When I contacted company they were very friendly and helpful. Let's hope they deliver on the day
The booking process was very easy
Excellent customer service and easy booking. Price good to.
Easy to book very helpful wouldnt hesitate to recommend looking forward to having a ride on my wedding day
Great experience so far. We have been kept up to date with each step of the booking process & the company seem very friendly.
quick and easy
Very easy to use and sorted everything for me. So pleased with the service.
Website was easy to use, deposit was affordable and we don’t have to pay until a couple of months before the wedding which works perfect for us. Would definitely recommend, can’t wait to see the beautiful car we booked on our wedding day.
I think this is a great company. The cars are great and are a great price too. The staff that work there of own it are very helpful too and replies back to your emails quickly
Perfect service
Prompt replies and all information requested provided.
Excellent service, offering a wide range of cars for hire.
The wedding car hire people responded to my inquiry within the hour with great professionalism and detail. I have been kept up to daye and well informed about the entire process. I feel very confident in the business and that my car will be there on time.
Quick and efficient
The booking process is so far straight forward, like all things to do with Weddings I found the cost of the vehicle quite expensive.
Very prompt response and booking was very straight forward. Would recommend using this company to anyone looking for a special car for a special occasion. So pleased we found you online!
Very quick and easy process. Instant quotes were very helpful and would definitely recommend this company.
We've only just booked the car for our daughters wedding next year and it was all very professional
Very professional, friendly and efficient booking service. Large selection of vehicles to choose from. Looking forward to the wedding day end of next year.
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 165 reviews