The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd

About The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd:

The Wedding Car Hire People offering the finest selection of wedding cars for hire in the UK. See LIVE Availability. Get INSTANT Quotes. Pay Securely Online.

support@theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk

Tell us how The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd made you happy
Absolutely brilliant service, range of cars available was extensive and the pricing I thought was quite fair. Web site and payment process was easy to navigate plus I spoke to a lady on one occasion, she proved very help.
Immediate quote and availability. Confirmed within a couple of days. Smooth and easy to deal with.
Very informative and efficient
Seamless service so far!
We weren't sure how the hire would work at first, as the cars seem to be from all over the country. We needn't have worried - the car we picked is based quite close to us and the owners are very good with communication. Overall, a very easy experience so far.
Totally satisfied with this service: good, roomy car was perfect for the enormous bride's dress; calm, experienced, patient driver was great given the nervous bride and her slowness with make-up; came early as well.
Very easy to use and very quick with the price. Just put your details in and had a reply the same day. No pressure to book.
Excellent. Very prompt. Had to amend my booking and they were more than happy to oblige.
So far so good. All queries sorted guick and efficiently
Booking process all very easy to follow. We received a follow up email from the operator which we have responded to with a further query. We don’t seem to have received a reply as yet but we’re sure it is in hand.
A vast range of options but easy to sort through based on many different filter options. Getting a quote is easy and hassle free and all quotes are stored for you to go back to making it easy to compare etc. The booking process is simple and communication is efficient and detailed. Overall a brilliant service I most definitely recommend
Good selection of cars,user friendly web site
Booking was extremely simple and also the payment process. Looking forward to seeing you on the day!
Excellent communication from start. Extremely helpful in dealing with our requests at short notice for a Christmas wedding.
Really great service. Fast response and very helpful. Would definitely recommend
Very friendly service, with fast replies and excellent communication
Excellent easy website to use, quick responses to enquires
Simple and quick
Very helpful, friendly staff, who provided a very prompt quote and our chosen car has now been booked.
I was able to book with the help of a lovely lady called Julie who helped me to find the perfect car for our Daughter’s Wedding. Julie was extremely friendly, informative and very helpful and I cannot thank Julie enough. I highly recommend The Wedding Car Hire People 😀
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 355 reviews