The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd

About The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd:

The Wedding Car Hire People offering the finest selection of wedding cars for hire in the UK. See LIVE Availability. Get INSTANT Quotes. Pay Securely Online.

support@theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk

Tell us how The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd made you happy
Easy to find on internet, good range of cars, and reasonable priced
Very friendly and helpful
It was difficult to get to talk to a person.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you found it difficult to speak to someone. For future reference our contact details can be found on the following link... https://www.theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk/contact-us/ Our telephone number is 0800 955 0115, where someone is available between 8:30 and 5:30 Monday to Friday and 8:30 to 12:30 on Saturday. Alternatively, we are available via email out of hours.
Good contact easy booking all good
Provided a quote very quickly and then same again when I made changes. Very helpful.
Great website to see what cars are available. Shame that the filters on location don’t fully work eg cars coming up that are not available in the area. Nice and easy way to book a great car though! Would recommend!
Booking process all very easy to follow. We received a follow up email from the operator which we have responded to with a further query. We don’t seem to have received a reply as yet but we’re sure it is in hand.
Plenty of choice of vehicles and all appear impressive according to the photographs. Mildly irritating that I was referred to throughout by an incorrect first name (I.e Davis rather than David). I had been offered a discounted price, but this failed to materialise in the final bill.
The quote was delivered quickly and with transparency. While it is quite expensive, it is also the most competitive offer we found for the area of Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
Found it easy to navigate the site and brows the car opions. Once we made our choice the booking and paying the deposit were straight foreward. They have a large selection of differing cars to choose from.
DID WHAT I EEXPECTED
Such an amazing selection of cars of all ages. So there is plenty of choice. A shame that my first choices were all out of my area. My only point is that maybe they should not have been available after filling in the form. I was helped enormously though when as a last resort, I had been shown a really wonderful car that did tick most of my boxes.
Came back to me in a reasonable time frame and found me a car for a hour 11.45pm on 26/11/21 to transport my daughter and husband to their honeymoon venue I did think the price of £300 for expensive but appreciate the time
Prompt quote
Simple to understand and follow, a good service
Efficient and effective service the only issue was the car availability of the cars on the website which didn’t match up for the day we wanted however the car we booked was magical a Mercedes long wheel base counts be better
Prompt to respond and able 2 answer questions. Clear confirmation. Only thing i was unclear about initially is that they acted as an agent
Very helpful and prompt service, reasonable price
Very efficient booking process, company have already been in touched and I feel assured there will not be a problem on the day.
Was easy to get a quote and to book
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 355 reviews