The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd

About The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd:

The Wedding Car Hire People offering the finest selection of wedding cars for hire in the UK. See LIVE Availability. Get INSTANT Quotes. Pay Securely Online.

support@theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk

Tell us how The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd made you happy
Very friendly and helpful
Was given a few quotes and the received another quote offering a £50 discount,I was delighted with this so did hesitate to book a Bentley for my wedding in August.
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Despite recommendation of booking at least 6mths in advance for wedding cars, I ended up waiting until less then 3mths. Despite this there was a lot of choices and even though my initial pick was taken by the time I could book, the company was quick to recommend several other cars based off my selections. Alan contacted a week before just to confirm all details and itinerary for the big day and tried to find ways to accommodate our needs once I realised there were a few things I hadn't considered. Once the day arrived the car arrived perfectly on time and we couldn't have asked for better! Despite a rather awkward place for getting married due to lack of suitable parking, and our desire to have a wander for photos, Alan was fab!! Friendly and polite and accommodating! Thank you again for being part of adding that extra touch to a special day!
Good selection of cars, good communication, easy to book, price about average Really looking forward to the day, and getting to ride in this car.
Excellent service all round. Any queries were answered straight away.
We booked a car, last minute, for our 4 bridesmaids and myself! Easy to book on line, received call nearer the date to confirm everything and then to top great service our driver was fantastic. He didn’t rush us even though we were late, had even thought of bottled water for us when we went from church to venue, which we were very grateful for. Fantastic service, would highly recommend
Service was excellent and all queries dealt with quickly
Great communication and service
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - don't put your hopes of a perfect day in the hands of these jokers. You pay them, confirm the car comes with ribbons & when it doesn't they want anything to do with the booking or are any help at all in resolving the issue but just say we are only the booking agent, take it up with the provider! Fortunately one of the other chauffeurs we were using came to the rescue. This review has no reflection on the vehicle or the driver - they were exceptional. This review is based on the service & response we received from The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd
Thanks Paul & team for organising a lovely bentley Mulsanne for our wedding. The driver was so polite and helpful, even seved us drinks.
Great service, quick response and reasonable prices.
Good choice of cars and easy forms for quotes. Whites cane back quickly.
Awesome service, delivered on time, and the driver was patient and extremely helpful.
Smooth booking process, helpful customer services.
Excellent customer service and very helpful when booking Looking forward to the big day
Fantastic service and each email sent with a question was dealt with in a very professional manner. Thank you.
I had been looking for a wedding car for a while and either nothing caught my eye, or the company wouldn't hire out as needed to hire for a longer period than usual, came across this site and saw that I could hire for as long as I needed, I double checked to make sure there wasn't a catch and there wasn't. The quotes are so easy to get and really handy that every quote is emailed with a picture of the car so you don't get confused with what car is which (especially if you do quite a few quotes!) Booking the car was so easy and everything is emailed to you throughout the stages of booking, even heard from the car owner straight after to confirm everything. Amazing company to book with and no hidden catches or charges!
It was difficult to get to talk to a person.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you found it difficult to speak to someone. For future reference our contact details can be found on the following link... https://www.theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk/contact-us/ Our telephone number is 0800 955 0115, where someone is available between 8:30 and 5:30 Monday to Friday and 8:30 to 12:30 on Saturday. Alternatively, we are available via email out of hours.
So far only booked and paid deposit, very quick response in confirming both.
Good contact easy booking all good
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 348 reviews