The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd

About The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd:

The Wedding Car Hire People offering the finest selection of wedding cars for hire in the UK. See LIVE Availability. Get INSTANT Quotes. Pay Securely Online.

support@theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk

Tell us how The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd made you happy
We hired Charlotte, a stunning, split screen van, that had been beautifully restored & prepared. The van got so many comments & reactions from passers by, it felt like being a celebrity! Our driver, Phil, was punctual & a great guy. All around the customer service & attention to detail was great. Highly recommended.
Came back to me in a reasonable time frame and found me a car for a hour 11.45pm on 26/11/21 to transport my daughter and husband to their honeymoon venue I did think the price of £300 for expensive but appreciate the time
Easy to use site quick professional response
Excellent service
Very professional and helpful
Prompt quote
I had more people than one car could transport and they changed my booking times to accommodate two journeys with no trouble at all.
Excellent service
Great website very easy to use
Very helpful
Fast and easy to use
Very good communication and very friendly driver
Simple to understand and follow, a good service
Brilliant service. Personal and nothing too much trouble. Audrey, Sam and Diane were really lovely. Made a special day even more special. Thank you.
So far all has been great- lots of lovely cars to choose from and I think turning up.in a Beetle will be wonderful!
Absolutely excellent service. Car was beautiful, driver extremely nice guy and I couldn't fault the service at all. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending the Company. Thank you so much for helping making my daughter's so special.
Excellent communication from the beginning. Helpful. polite and on time. Our daughter really appreciated being driven a very short way to the church. It was a good start to a very good day.
Easy to communicate with. Great service so far. Car booked in August 2021 for October 2022 wedding.
Very good booking process
Quick and easy service. Bhavandeep Samras provided excellent personal service and made sure to answer any enquiries. Would definitely recommend.
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 254 reviews