The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd

About The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd:

The Wedding Car Hire People offering the finest selection of wedding cars for hire in the UK. See LIVE Availability. Get INSTANT Quotes. Pay Securely Online.

support@theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk

Tell us how The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd made you happy
Had an issue with the times my end and they dealt with it brilliantly. Can't thank them enough
Excellent service, excellent price, very efficient thanks very much
Excellent service start to finish. Agency booking website query answered very quickly even on a Sunday! Made initial email booking having looked through cars in offer then put directly in email contact with local provider. Requirements clarified in advance and all went smoothly on the day. Car owner punctual smart friendly and helpful. Recommend highly if you want a land rover like us. Thank you
So far all has been very professional and I have had updated emails
Prompt replies to enquiry
Was easy to get a quote and to book
Easy booking, quick communication when needing a question answering!
Fantastic service! Great communication throughout with a personal approach. Our wedding car made our day!! Professional and customer focused! Would definitely recommend, our chauffeur Jason was superb and very accommodating.
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd 5 star review on 21st May 2021 The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Chap I spoke to seemed very helpful good competitive price variety of cars to choose from
Booking was easy and hastle free , they contacted me as soon as i had booked the car , all straight forward and simple to understand ...
I had booked a car for this year's wedding, unfortunately the wedding has been delayed again due to Covid restrictions. I have been able to swap my car, for something which I preferred. Although I lost my deposit for the first car, I was given a discount on the new car hire. This company have been very patient with me and very helpful. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.
Straightforward process - quick & easy to complete online.
Very easy process and happy with service
First class
The service is acceptable, even though the booking info- sent to me was wrong first? It mention swinton, i had to re send a e mail to explain not swinton but to mexborough. Will let you know more after 3rd July.
Great efficient service, allowing me to explain my needs for the wedding day. Simple deposit procedure and confirmation of route and times of pickup and drop off.
Found what i was looking for for my sons special day. Quote was good easy to book on line and pay deposit very professional. Itinery sent of times etc.
Got a quote 2 mins before booking and the car was available. Paid the deposit and then received an email to say the car was no longer available and would I look at other cars. Asked for a refund which was given however I believe if cars are unavailable you should be told before booking rather than booking and then having to chase for a refund. Wouldn’t waste time trying to book another car when the ones on the website are clearly not available.
Excellent service and very easy to book the car of yoyr dreams. Quick to respond. All in all fabulous
Very helpful!