The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd
Really helpfull and friendly service would recomend.
The Wedding Car Hire People have not disappointed & we would recommend them to anyone considering hiring a car from them. It’s wonderful that you can obtain a quote immediately instead of having to wait & the booking process is very easy. You get quick responses by email & we could not be happier. Thank you so much!! 😊
Super quick and easy!
Quick and easy
Excellent service . Very personal and helpful . Responds instantly to messages . They go above and beyond to ensure everything is covered
Website was super easy to use and get a quote for a variety of different cars. Would definitely recommend.
This was probably the easiest wedding service I’ve booked, and I’ve booked a lot as a wedding and events planner. Well done!
Easy to use website, great way to book. Was quick, efficient and great service. Would recommend
Smashing car and driver and was on time an courteous. What more can you ask for.
Truly amazing!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Were in time ,very polite , and enabled us to enjoy our day ,helpful driver. Would definitely recommend.
Very good website, extensive range of wedding cars to choose from and excellent administration service. A very positive experience, which is exactly what you want for such an exciting and special event. Would use again.
Very easy to order car, phone calls always answered, lovely car and driver and punctuality was amazing.
I chose this Company from the internet.with no prior knowledge of them. The service I received was excellent from start to finish. The process was seamless and went smoothly. I have no hesitation recommending them.
Thanks for answering all my questions, you did a great job of explaining the options and now looking forward to the service on the day!
Hey, thanks for leaving a great review. No problem, we're here help :)
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews