The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd

About The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd:

The Wedding Car Hire People offering the finest selection of wedding cars for hire in the UK. See LIVE Availability. Get INSTANT Quotes. Pay Securely Online.

support@theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk

Tell us how The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd made you happy
So far so good. All very smooth.
Excellent service, prompt and informative
really quick, friendly helpful I had some questions and the speed which they were answered was great.
Excellent service got back to me within a few hours. Would recommend to family and friends.
Great website. so many beautiful cars - we were spoilt for choice. Very efficient booking service.
Mostly good booking service, but not ideal. The booking was reasonable priced and went through easily, but: 1) The information I provided on timings did not reach the car owners, who I am now having to contact again 2) Website said I could pay a deposit and the rest later, but after paying deposit I could an email reminder that the balance was due the day before I made the booking - weird!
Good photos on website. I stand quotes and availability. Easy to navigate. Good booking system.
Great website, easy to use and the people were friendly and easy to communicate with.
Excellent service and price
Very helpful and responsive to all that was asked. Paid deposit and booked my car for my wedding next year . Recommended
My daughter's wedding is not until 2022 but the booking was very easy. Put in my daughter's request of pickups and drop off time's, and the timings were sorted. Would definitely recommend
All good so far, very speedy responses to enquiries and am now in contat with the actual people driving the car and have good discussions with them regarding the itinary. I feel confident things will go well on the day at this moment.
Very efficient friendly service with instant quote and easy booking system.
Excellent service, simple to use and stress free... definitely recommend
Quickly answered emails and sorted minor problems out.
The site was really easy to use, we absolutely love the car we managed to find and all communications have been really clear and helpful so far
Booked a car for my daughters wedding in July, so simple to do & the price was very competitive.
This is a very good website to use to hire a wedding vehicle. They show you a large range of vehicles, then offer you instant quotes, and give you very quick responses. Highly recommended
The site was easy to navigate however we had a specific request so sent an email, which we received a quick response to. Rachael was excellent at answering all of our questions and made the process of choosing and hiring a car really easy. We’ve now booked two vehicles for our wedding and can’t wait to use them!
Easy and quick