The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd

About The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd:

The Wedding Car Hire People offering the finest selection of wedding cars for hire in the UK. See LIVE Availability. Get INSTANT Quotes. Pay Securely Online.

support@theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk

Tell us how The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd made you happy
People were very helpful and prompt in confirming all the details and to help further.
Excellent customer service
The Wedding Car Hire people were very efficient. They managed to arrange the car I wanted for my daughter's wedding at very short notice. They kept me informed at every stage of the process.
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd 5 star review on 13th June 2022
The cars were magnificent. It was a real privilege to travel in one! The drivers were very kind and courteous. It was a very special addition to the day. We’re looking forward to the next occasion to see these beautiful cars again. Many thanks.
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd 5 star review on 2nd June 2022
What an amazing Company! From the very user friendly website to contact and quote with Charlotte to being passed over to the Company who were supplying the car, a beautiful Beaufort Tourer. We booked the car six weeks before our wedding after a late change of mind and we weren't disappointed! The service we received was fantastic and we felt reassured, Charlotte kept us informed throughout the whole process and even had a location summary drawn up so we didn't have the worry about where and when the driver would be. We couldn't believe how affordable the car was, we booked for the minimum three hours and the driver was magnificent. He was well presented, helpful (my mother & father-in-law have mobility concerns and our driver did not rush them) pleasant, chatty and even went out of his way to drive the bride and myself round the block after the ceremony. Thank you so much for making our day a very special one ❤️ John & Anne
Easy to use web site with quick cost response
Was given a few quotes and the received another quote offering a £50 discount,I was delighted with this so did hesitate to book a Bentley for my wedding in August.
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Despite recommendation of booking at least 6mths in advance for wedding cars, I ended up waiting until less then 3mths. Despite this there was a lot of choices and even though my initial pick was taken by the time I could book, the company was quick to recommend several other cars based off my selections. Alan contacted a week before just to confirm all details and itinerary for the big day and tried to find ways to accommodate our needs once I realised there were a few things I hadn't considered. Once the day arrived the car arrived perfectly on time and we couldn't have asked for better! Despite a rather awkward place for getting married due to lack of suitable parking, and our desire to have a wander for photos, Alan was fab!! Friendly and polite and accommodating! Thank you again for being part of adding that extra touch to a special day!
Good selection of cars, good communication, easy to book, price about average Really looking forward to the day, and getting to ride in this car.
Excellent service all round. Any queries were answered straight away.
We booked a car, last minute, for our 4 bridesmaids and myself! Easy to book on line, received call nearer the date to confirm everything and then to top great service our driver was fantastic. He didn’t rush us even though we were late, had even thought of bottled water for us when we went from church to venue, which we were very grateful for. Fantastic service, would highly recommend
Service was excellent and all queries dealt with quickly
Great communication and service
Thanks Paul & team for organising a lovely bentley Mulsanne for our wedding. The driver was so polite and helpful, even seved us drinks.
Great service, quick response and reasonable prices.
Good choice of cars and easy forms for quotes. Whites cane back quickly.
Awesome service, delivered on time, and the driver was patient and extremely helpful.
Smooth booking process, helpful customer services.
Excellent customer service and very helpful when booking Looking forward to the big day
Fantastic service and each email sent with a question was dealt with in a very professional manner. Thank you.
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 355 reviews