The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd

About The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd:

The Wedding Car Hire People offering the finest selection of wedding cars for hire in the UK. See LIVE Availability. Get INSTANT Quotes. Pay Securely Online.

support@theweddingcarhirepeople.co.uk

Tell us how The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd made you happy
Very easy to look through available cars for your wedding date and the booking process is simple to follow Quick and efficient confirmations sent by email
You have been amazing, excellent communication and customer service. The car we wanted originally became unavailable so we were offered and alternative car, for the same price which turned out to be nicer than the one we chose first. Also offered bottle of complimentary 🍾. Thankyou you have been amazing.
Fantastic and fast customer service with helpful emails which explained the process as it went along. We managed to get our dream car for our wedding within 3 working days!
Very happy with the quick response and customer service. Very helpful
Lovely service
The Wedding Car Hire People Ltd have been fantastic there booking system is so easy to use and very fast. They also offer fantastic value for money. We have found everything from the quote,the booking and the payment process to be very easy and very reliable.
I can only comment on the service I have received so far as we have not yet had the full experience, however if on the day the service is as spot on as it has been to date I will be more than chuffed. Excellent and efficient service
Extremely happy with the service I have received, from first finding online to booking took probably less than an hour, the hardest part was getting the bride to be to agree which car we were going to go with, once she had decided it was booked within minutes. Thank you so much for making this part of a special day in 2022.
Fantastic Service. Provided me with all the information I needed to choose a Wedding Car for our Daughter and future Son-in-Law's Day in June 2021. A great selection of cars to choose from, and everything was very clear when asking for specific Car in regard as total price, no hidden extras!!! Response times were within 24 hours, nice to feel that you are a valued customer .... booking was very easy. My experience was superb and I certainly recommend anyone wishing to book a Wedding Car for their special day.
Good selection of quality cars at realistic prices. Easy to compare and to select due to comprehensive information on each car. Well organised website and easy booking process. All good so far
The staff are very courteous and the online booking system worked well.
I came upon The Wedding Car Hire People purely by chance but I am so glad I did. They responded quickly to my enquiry and were able to offer an alternative as the car I requested was not available. Excellent service.
Easy website straight foward quote without all the hassle great choice of cars would definitely recommend
So far so good. All very smooth.
Excellent service, prompt and informative
really quick, friendly helpful I had some questions and the speed which they were answered was great.
Excellent service got back to me within a few hours. Would recommend to family and friends.
Great website. so many beautiful cars - we were spoilt for choice. Very efficient booking service.
Great website, easy to use and the people were friendly and easy to communicate with.
Excellent service and price