The Vinorium Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Vinorium
Read The Vinorium Reviews

About The Vinorium:

The Vinorium, almost exclusively purchase direct from a group of world class winemakers. The Vinorium offers flexibility to both private clients and independent wine merchants and a truly global service, which is supported by many of our winemakers.

We simply live and breathe Australian wines like no other UK merchant we know.

enquiries@thevinorium.co.uk

Ashmill House, Ashmill Business Park, Ashford Road

First-rate wine retailer. Terrific selection of quality wine, excellent customer service, engaging and honest newsletters. Highly recommended!
Exceptional Wines, Exceptional service, Fast Delivery and Unrivalled selection of boutique Ozzie wines. The staff are just fantastic...... after many years of purchasing wine from the Vinorium I genuinely feel like I have become part of the Vinorium family. The tasting notes from Stu and Magda are honest, fair and a thoroughly enjoyable read. Every weekend I look forward to the newsletter which is educational, entertaining, honest and engaging. I seriously can not recommend the Vinorium enough. A truly top class, professionally run Wine Merchant. My favourite place to purchase wine by a country mile!
I discovered vinorium one Saturday morning several years ago. From the outside it was just a fancy looking portacabin but once inside it transformed to something very memorable. I'd been hunting for a good wine specialist in the area and they did not disappoint. Magdalena and Stu were both in that day and were warm and friendly and gave the benefit of their vast knowledge even though I was only buying a single bottle that day. I've been on one of their wine tasting events with my French brother in law who was very impressed with the experience and knowledge. I am so very pleased to have found this special team and can honestly say I've never bought a single bottle I did not enjoy. Keep up the fantastic work Stu & Team. You deserve every bit of your success.
What can I say that I haven't already said? Wonderful wine selection, particularly from my favourite part of the world, & consistent great quality on offer. Clear & responsive service by people who care. Expansive, erudite &, most importantly, interesting & varied information on their wines & other interests. A web site I never mind spending time on. Good storage options & competitive prices with regular special offers, and so on. Overall led by someone who has a real passion for what they are doing as well as a conscience. All too rare. Most other businesses, especially big business, don't come close to matching what The Vinorium offers. I do have one complaint, however. It's all just too addictive!
Vinorium have the best selection of Aussie Wines with informative reviews, lowest prices and super friendly staff. What more can you want? Keep up the excellent work
Great range of Australian wines matched with customer service to match.
Great wine! Great customer service! A view into wine areas that I wouldn’t have known before my finding this supplier. Full marks! Thanks.
Fascinating list ,excellent reviews and service ,very very helpful personnel .
Always excited to place an order with these guys. Really efficient and easy to deal with.
The Vinorium is my go-to destination to peruse and purchase fine Australian wine in the UK. Excellent range and value, especially for older vintages. Recent world events have unfortunately led to modest price rises but they are still the cheapest and the best in the UK. Looking forward to visiting the new "HQ" when it is complete. Highly recommended!
Have been buying from the Vinorium for many years now and simply the best Wine house in the UK. Fabulous variety and always something new and interesting to try and temp you from the safe option. Superb new website with very fair prices and wonderful service with prompt delivery. Regular updates on whats going in the world of wine from Stuart & his team and simply cannot fault what they deliver to their customers on daily basis. I will continue to be a loyal and happy wine loving customer!!
A fabulous range of Australian wines. Any orders I have made arrive well packaged and on time. Communication is always good. Keep it up! Nick Cooper
Excellent service every time. Quality selection
Unbelievable selection for a more than competitive price combined with a wine consumer/lover based philosophy thats all about enjoying excellent wines
Great wines, very competitively priced. Cover the full gamut of antipodean wine from everyday drinking to fine wine. They have uncovered some real gems that are new to the U.K. market. Extremely knowledgeable, efficient and pleasant team giving flawless fulfilment of orders.
Excellent as always
A wine selection that is second to none at fantastic prices when compared to other retailers, backed up enthusiatically by an enviably efficient team. Weekly notes keep everyone up to speed with what is happening at the Vinorium and including latest offers is a treat. I have never had a bad wine, or vermouth, olive oil, etc. and never had bad service. Just the best!
Great service but also great prices. Top selection of wines.
On top of their game, offering exciting and interesting wine at good prices. Prompt, hepful and friendly service completes the package
Been a customer for many years now. Wines are spectacular and the team are professional and polite. Comms always good if there are issues. Delivery is quick and always safe. Highly recommend giving some of their vino a go!
The Vinorium is rated 4.92 based on 50 reviews