Surprise Shirts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Surprise Shirts
Read Surprise Shirts Reviews
Having been lucky enough to order a few shirts in the last year and benefit from the subscription service then I wouldn't recommend any one else, thy are simply the best. Surprise Shirts are the best for service, for care and attention to detail, friendliness in trying to get fit right when every countries sizes vary significantly, for delivery speed and the quality of delivery. The most important part for me is their thoughtfulness around the tops you actually receive and the information alongside the top around the club, heritage and success or lack of in recent years and particularly the year of the shirt. My son wanted something special for my Christmas present and they didn't disappoint. For any football fan out there, you will not be disappointed, just surprised and really delighted. Picture is of our family Xmas ones
Surprise Shirts 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Thank you so much Simon! What an incredibly kind review, it means so much to us to hear that. What a brilliant photo too!
Fantastic service.arrived quickly,delighted with shirts we received and the quality.genuine replica shirts.fantastic gift for my 13 yr old son.brilliant.will be using again without doubt.
Great! Thank you, David!
Easy to order . Speedy delivery. Happy customer thus far. It’s a Christmas present , so don’t know what’s in the box yet . Eagerly awaiting the recipients reaction when he opens it . You came highly recommended and will be recommending you to others .
Thank you very much, Catherine!
Delivered within days, great shirt too
Thanks, William!
The shirt I received was a lovely Perth Glory away shirt ticking off another continent for my shirt collection.
Love that Joshua, thanks!
Quick delivery which is always a bonus. The shirts are for Xmas presents
Thanks, Matt!
Customer service is brilliant. I ordered the wrong shirts by mistake and the company was super quick in coming back to me and arranging the correct order. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Annette!
This is a great idea executed by a great company, speedy tracked delivery and a lovely unique shirt at the end of it. Quality stuff.
Thank you, Kieran! We appreciate your support.
Excellent quality material a nice surprise for my son.
Great to hear, many thanks!
Quick delivery not sure content as Christmas present so will beva suprise for all of us
We hope you enjoy the surprise!
Awesome gift, arrived promptly, will definitely use again! Thank you!
Great to hear. Thanks, Tom!
Great quality shirt, fast delivery and good service and such a great idea.
Thank you!
Love the randomness of the shirt. Very tempted to buy another
Haha, thanks Steven!
Great service, brought for my son for Christmas. My son loves football so this is perfect present for him.
Thanks, Adele!
FANTASTIC, worthwhile I'm for one glad to have signed up for the monthly subscription
We love to hear it. Thanks, Peter!
Purchased for my grandson, just couldn't help having a peek. Lovely packed, information cards bonus..shirt he will be delighted with. Very quickly delivered. I'll definitely buy more in the future
Thank you, Debra!
Great service. My son will love opening this up on Christmas morning. Love the information sheet on the club enclosed. Will definitely be ordering again.
Thanks very much, Joanne!
Brilliant company qnd even better shirts. Ordered two shirts and arrived within two days. Had an issue with one of the sizes not being in stock but was explained to me straight away and kept me updated on the issue and when the order was dispatched. Definitely be ordering again.
Great, thanks James!
Great company would order again
Thanks, Jordan!
Excellent, quick service. Cool football shirts. Not much more to add other than I’ll definitely be ordering again.
Brilliant, thanks for your support, James!
A fantastic shirt from Argentina !!!! i team i had not heard of before but looking forward to starting a love ffair with !! i am adding surprise shirts to my christmas list
That's the beauty of it, Paul! Glad you like the shirt mate.
Surprise Shirts is rated 4.84 based on 116 reviews