Surprise Shirts Reviews

Surprise Shirts 5 star review on 6th April 2022
Maxine Llewellyn
Surprise Shirts 5 star review on 25th March 2022
Dale Martin
Having been lucky enough to order a few shirts in the last year and benefit from the subscription service then I wouldn't recommend any one else, thy are simply the best. Surprise Shirts are the best for service, for care and attention to detail, friendliness in trying to get fit right when every countries sizes vary significantly, for delivery speed and the quality of delivery. The most important part for me is their thoughtfulness around the tops you actually receive and the information alongside the top around the club, heritage and success or lack of in recent years and particularly the year of the shirt. My son wanted something special for my Christmas present and they didn't disappoint. For any football fan out there, you will not be disappointed, just surprised and really delighted. Picture is of our family Xmas ones
Surprise Shirts 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Thank you so much Simon! What an incredibly kind review, it means so much to us to hear that. What a brilliant photo too!
Was rubbish . Got a Mexican shirt I've never heard of before.
Really sorry to hear this Thomas but we are a little confused. The shirt we sent you was a Swedish side, IF Brommapojkarna - which we thought would be a really interesting FM22 save. It wasn't Mexican. When ordering you have the opportunity to say what you want to avoid and you left this blank, hence why we made the choice we did. We are sorry you are disappointed, we would probably suggest that the surprise concept isn't for you to be honest.
I have ordered 5 shirts in total, three for my son and two for my nephews and I have to say they all have been fantastic. Delivery is prompt and customer service is excellent.
That's wonderful to read Eugene, thank you so much for all your support!
I recently bought a gift for a colleague who was leaving work. In the notes when ordering I referenced that he has travelled extensive to Australia and South America and that he isn’t a fan of extensive advertisments on shirts. You absolutely blew him away when he opened the gift to see that he has been to the ground in Argentina. Great work. Thanks!
That's amazing - thanks so much for the positive feedback!
Excellent service and the shirt was delivered really quickly. The packaging was very professional and there was even a card explaining the history of the club to which the shirt belonged. My son was really pleased as he got Malaysian Premier Division team shirt which was a proper replica shirt. 100% recommend - Just need to do Rugby shirts now!
Brilliant quick service
Quick delivery and my son loves his shirt!!
My son loves football and what better way then the build up to opening the box every month. The drum roll plays and then the box is open…..his face says it all when he beams that big smile!!! Thank you Surprise shirts Ltd
Wow, that's amazing Joe - thank you so much for your support!
My shirt was brilliant, received in double quick time, communication was excellent. There was a slight issue with my shirt which I raised and Rob was in touch within minutes to offer a free replacement without having to ask. Outstanding service and would definitely recommend.
Thanks for the kind words Jon, hope you like the replacement shirt!
Great service my sons loves his subscription service
Can't fault these guys, always delivering with the most wonderfully unique football tops
Another cracking shirt. This time delivered in a really fancy box adding to the excitement of unveiling the shirt. Love the laminated description cards... Makes it really easy to keep the collection of shirts and descriptions slicker. Keep up the fantastic works.
Excellent service, purchased 2 shirts for our boys and they love them. Would highly recommend and will definitely be ordering again.
great company! fast delivery aswell
Very good service and delivery is very quick
Quick and great service love them
Fantastic! Great company and even better shirt selection
Excellent service and a real treat for my son. He loves his new shirt
Excellent! Great strips with a bit of info about the team. Great sizes and quick delivery. 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great service, well presented, good quality shirts
Bought one, liked it so much I subscribed! Actually seem to care about what they do, which makes a nice change these days. Best place for random footy shirts IMO
Wow, that's really kind and means a lot to us Richard - thank you for your feedback!
Surprise Shirts is rated 4.83 based on 407 reviews