Strangford Incubators Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strangford Incubators
Read Strangford Incubators Reviews

About Strangford Incubators:

We have been proud suppliers of top quality Game Rearing Equipment for over 40 years We are one of the largest suppliers of Brinsea Incubators within the United Kingdom & Ireland. We stock all of your Poultry Rearing Equipment needs, including; Incubators, Brooders & Hatchers, Feeders, Drinkers, Automatic Door Openers, Pen Netting and many many more products!

info@strangfordincubators.com

35 Londonderry Avenue, Comber, Newtownards

An excellent company to deal with with first-class customer service, the best prices and fast delivery. There really is no point in looking anywhere else.
Prices are very competitive and delivered in good timescales. There was an issue with one item that they worked hard to resolve successfully. Will definitely be using them again.
Excellent products and received very quickly at reasonable postage cost. Will buy from Strangford Incubators again. Thank you
Thank you for your quick service very please with your product thanks again I will use you again
Excellent service, ordered in the morning and arrived the next day. Very pleased with the product would definitely recommend and shop again!
Ordered two Turn kits for eco mini. Arrived fairly quick. Ordered another mini eco incubator last night online and asked them by email to call me to add another item to my order. They phoned me promptly and added the extra item to my order for the same postage fee. Also don't know why but they are cheaper than anywhere else certainly on brinsea items.
Great service and price, had the product I wanted that I don't seem to be able to get else where
Great product.. Fast delivery… Thank you guys. I love it..
Very efficient service, my query was answered very swiftly. The incubator I bought is working spot on and I am impressed with the quality.
Bought several items recently. Competitive prices and quick delivery.
First class service very helpful to offer information on problems I may have nothing is to much trouble will deal with this company again highly recommend.
Super service from Strangford incubators. I placed an order on a Friday afternoon and it was dispatched that day.
Excellent communication, speedy responses, speedy delivery, best prices. Would highly recommend.
Very quick turnaround. Quick delivery. Really happy!
excellent service
Very good customer care and immediate follow up
Good product range and competitive pricing.
Order made and delivery swift and within the timescale expected. Thank you.
A pleasure to deal with, very professional and courteous.
I can’t see how you can improve on your customer service or helpfulness in dealing with customers and ordering items from Strangford incubators they are an excellent company and deserve all the 5 star reviews they receive, anything you need they will be able to help 👍👍👍
Fast delivery and thermometer is what I expected .
Strangford Incubators is rated 5.0 based on 73 reviews