SMART GIFT SOLUTIONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SMART GIFT SOLUTIONS
I thoroughly love the two necklaces and two bracelets I recently bought. They are beautifully & maginatively crafted with a strong magnetic clasp. Very good value too. I have recommended them to friends and I'll keep coming back to the company time and time again.
Lovely gift.. exactly what I was looking for
After having an operation recently, I sent this to my Dad who was very impressed and has nearly polished it all off in the first week of his six week recovery period. Great quality items and a happy recipient. Would recommend!
SMART GIFT SOLUTIONS 5 star review on 21st July 2021 SMART GIFT SOLUTIONS 5 star review on 21st July 2021
The recipient was extremely pleased with this gift. Also, as I live in Canada this was such a good way to send a gift to my brother in law in the UK.
Easy website to browse. Great selection of gifts and despatch and delivery was excellent with good notification of where my order was at. Have used twice now from New Zealand with great result and gifts loved by those who received them. Would use again.
Very responsive to questions, delivery was perfect
Website easy to use. Product was excellent and delivery spot on. Will definitely use again. Thank you
Easy to make the online purchase and had my question answered well by a representative. Happy with the experience and my daughter called me as soon as she received the gift.
Amazing service the surprise gifts were greatfully received and the bottle is being kept forever !
Very easy online ordering & something for everyone
I purchased a bottle of red wine(malbec) with special label for friends 40th wedding anniversary. It came boxed a tied with gold ribbon with a choice of message printed on it. It was beautifully presented and made a lovely present and the recipients were delighted with their present.
I ordered a wine gift set to be delivered to a friend who was really happy with the gift and really liked the packaging and message on the actual wine bottle. I feel like ordering on for myself. The order was delivered in super quick time too even though I had chosen standard delivery. Will definitely use this company again.
I love the variety of gifts there is something for everyone. I live abroad and am delighted how easy it is to send my loved ones the perfect gift. Great quality products too! Thank you Smart gift Solutions!
I live in Australia and recently purchased two gift baskets for my daughter and her husband to be for gifts prior to their wedding. They were both lovely and exactly as described. They were also delivered on the date requested. I would have no hesitation in using Smart Gift Solutions again.
My friend love it 🥰🥰
SMART GIFT SOLUTIONS 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Excellent gifts for our cleaning team at work. They were perfect and very much appreciated as a thank you at the end of term! Its been a tough year at School and they were all thrilled.
The order, even though it was personalized, was ready and delivered really quickly! And the employee loved the gift hamper! I only wish if the sender and receiver are different they could send you an image of what it looks like as this was sent to our office down south and I would've loved to see it! :)
This is a test review. Its awesome!
SMART GIFT SOLUTIONS is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews