SMART GIFT SOLUTIONS Reviews

SMART GIFT SOLUTIONS 5 star review on 4th February 2022
Wei Mun Liew
SMART GIFT SOLUTIONS 5 star review on 29th January 2022
Leanne Wood
I ordered a personalised bottle of wine. It was delivered on time and I damaged. However the label had been stuck on correctly it was wrinkled. Very disappointing…
Ordered on Friday a box before 2pm to have it delivered on Saturday. Box came late, came on Tuesday even though I paid extra delivery fees for early delivery.
Left one item out totally and substituted one item which was wrong for the receiver. When I asked what they can do, they gave me a lame 5 pounds back, considering I paid 60 pounds, so sorry I won’t use them again
Hi Arfan Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you feel this way. We understand the preserve you received contained a trace of alcohol. We advised that since you are Muslim we would be more than happy to ensure no traces of alcohol are included but you would need to contact us first so we are aware, we are always happy to accommodate and make changes to our hampers. This item was refunded for you as a goodwill gesture. You also made a complaint a bar of chocolate was missing. We are very sorry for this - the item was in stock at the time you made your order so not sure why it would not be included. We asked you check through the items since quite often the hampers are packed with items underneath others. We did not hear back - but again we refunded this item for you - so yes, both items equated to around £5. Again, our sincere apologies for this issues you experienced on this occasion.
SMART GIFT SOLUTIONS is rated 4.7 based on 233 reviews