Smarter Applications Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smarter Applications
Read Smarter Applications Reviews
The app is awful. Needs an update. Constantly glitches while trying to select between multiple devices.
I don' t know the product
Have had a very disappointing experience. I ordered a kettle to Ireland a month ago and for the last three weeks it has been stuck in delivery centre due to customs issues. The delivery agent have said the issue is with Smarter not providing the correct documentation. I have followed up with Smarter several times and it has been over a week since Smarter have contacted me. Very disappointing service for a expensive item. Also, it should mention on the website if there are issues with deliveries due to Brexit. Beware if you getting a delivery to the EU.
Hi Niamh, We're sorry to hear that you have an issue with your delivery. Unfortunately, this problem is completely out of our control. We're working closely with our warehouse to make sure we're following the new regulations after Brexit. We'll come back to you as soon as we have an update. Thanks. Smarter team.
4 weeks have gone now and still I have not received the iKettle. Sending this from the United Kingdom is a big stopper, it takes forever.
i wouldn't want to have anything to do with this company anymore. the website states that delivery takes 3-5 business days. The parcel traveled to Lithuania for 52 days! was stuck in Germany because the sender failed to present the documents to customs in time. The same thing happened in Lithuania, no T1 declaration was submitted. I had to call the delivery companies and find out when the parcel would arrive. Support does not help, only write template answers. And finaly Ikettle come with EU adapter which was broken . I am wery disappointed and can give only one star for service.
4 weeks after I ordered online, my package is still not here. Its not like I ordered from the south pole to the north pole, it's UK to Germany. Also, I'm not getting any updates, not from smarter nor from the parcel company.....this is really a bad experience.
Ikettle ordered mid-March. As of today, 19 March it has not been received.
The device doesn't work. After trying to solve the problem with the support-team I got a replacement. Also the second device doesn't work. I have some other devices integrated in my wifi, the smarter-kettle is the first one without a successful integration. I don't know where the technical problem is, but there is a problem. Now I use the kettle as what it is: as a kettle without wifi...
Item not received, tracking number not working. Order made on Fri, Jan 22
Doesn’t work
Ordered the smart coffee maker on Monday 23rd November and on the website and the confirmation email it stated .. 'May take up to 7 business days for delivery'. Perfect, I'll order for a birthday on the 7th December - plenty of time I thought. It's now the 11th and I'm yet to receive my order. They blame it on Covid and Black Friday... Funnily enough, neither of these are a surprise. Covid has been around for a while and Black Friday is a yearly scenario. They heavily advertise on Facebook - if an ad is up long enough to give other customers an opportunity to comment...It proves this is a widespread issue - lots of comments get written in a short amount of time. Additionally, it seems like other customers have been waiting months for replacement carafes... Overall, I'd be wary of this company. Smart in coffee, dumb in customer service.
Smarter Applications is rated 3.95 based on 65 reviews