Smarter Applications Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smarter Applications
Read Smarter Applications Reviews
Ordered the smart coffee maker on Monday 23rd November and on the website and the confirmation email it stated .. 'May take up to 7 business days for delivery'. Perfect, I'll order for a birthday on the 7th December - plenty of time I thought. It's now the 11th and I'm yet to receive my order. They blame it on Covid and Black Friday... Funnily enough, neither of these are a surprise. Covid has been around for a while and Black Friday is a yearly scenario. They heavily advertise on Facebook - if an ad is up long enough to give other customers an opportunity to comment...It proves this is a widespread issue - lots of comments get written in a short amount of time. Additionally, it seems like other customers have been waiting months for replacement carafes... Overall, I'd be wary of this company. Smart in coffee, dumb in customer service.
no configuration of keep warm time beyond 40mins
i wouldn't want to have anything to do with this company anymore. the website states that delivery takes 3-5 business days. The parcel traveled to Lithuania for 52 days! was stuck in Germany because the sender failed to present the documents to customs in time. The same thing happened in Lithuania, no T1 declaration was submitted. I had to call the delivery companies and find out when the parcel would arrive. Support does not help, only write template answers. And finaly Ikettle come with EU adapter which was broken . I am wery disappointed and can give only one star for service.
Ikettle ordered mid-March. As of today, 19 March it has not been received.
Application bien réalisée, fonctionnelle, qui permet rapidement d'accéder aux différentes fonctionnalités du produit. Pas encore malheureusement de full intégration à HomeKit mais les raccourcis Siri préparés depuis l'application permet de contourner le problème en permettant un contrôle à la voix.
Smarter Applications 5 star review on 9th April 2021
I haven't received the product and I'm not receiving much support to have it delivered. I ordered it 6 weeks ago to arrive at my home in Spain. It seems like it's stuck in customs. I may have no option but to ask for a refund.
Très bonne bouilloire, de bonne qualité et aux fonctionnalités très utiles
Excellent coffee machine. Works with Alexa, asks me if I want a coffee as soon as I pull onto the drive. Has ground or beans coffee. All round excellent product. Customer Service is first class too. Ashley Koumi is always answering my questions and never makes me feel like I’ve asked a daft question. I would recommend this company to everyone. Love my hot coffee ready and waiting first thing in a morning when I have to get ready for work.
Doesn’t work
I bought the smarter coffee machine. The coffee is great. The carafe, however, cracked less than a year later and I can't get a replacement as it's sold out on the website.
My Smarter coffee maker works well despite having some initial problems. My first machine made one brew and then broke within 30 minutes. The customer service guy issued me a replacement and told me to bin the broken one (seems a bit odd). The grind setting knob doesn’t appear to do anything but turn and makes no difference to the grind itself. The machine could also keep the coffee warmer for longer and despite my rocky start with my coffee maker, all issues I’ve had have been rectified. If they really want to improve on the coffee maker, just make sure the coffee stays longer than 45 minutes, that’s it really
Found the products to be well made and easy to use. I have a 5G router so needed help setting up but the customer service man was very nice.
Great customer services! Would highly recommend their products and their service.
Smarter Applications is rated 3.95 based on 65 reviews