Smarter Applications Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smarter Applications
Read Smarter Applications Reviews
Ordered the smart coffee maker on Monday 23rd November and on the website and the confirmation email it stated .. 'May take up to 7 business days for delivery'. Perfect, I'll order for a birthday on the 7th December - plenty of time I thought. It's now the 11th and I'm yet to receive my order.

They blame it on Covid and Black Friday... Funnily enough, neither of these are a surprise. Covid has been around for a while and Black Friday is a yearly scenario.

They heavily advertise on Facebook - if an ad is up long enough to give other customers an opportunity to comment...It proves this is a widespread issue - lots of comments get written in a short amount of time. Additionally, it seems like other customers have been waiting months for replacement carafes...

Overall, I'd be wary of this company. Smart in coffee, dumb in customer service.
So happy with my Smarter Coffee 2nd generation machine. Using the app I set my coffee to brew while showering....perfect ! The aroma of freshly brewed coffee in my kitchen first thing in the morning is magic!! Set up for the day.😊 🇮🇪
I received tracking soon after I purchased the product and it arrived within 24 hours, very pleased so far
Found the products to be well made and easy to use. I have a 5G router so needed help setting up but the customer service man was very nice.
Great customer services! Would highly recommend their products and their service.
Smarter Applications is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews