Smarter Applications Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smarter Applications
Read Smarter Applications Reviews
Good info and connectivity on app.
The app is awful. Needs an update. Constantly glitches while trying to select between multiple devices.
I don' t know the product
Website, Order processing and delivery was great.
This coffee machine is fine and make good good coffee. I do regret that it is not so easy to use it without the app and also the coffee is not warming long enough. I have to add a thermos bottle
Have had a very disappointing experience. I ordered a kettle to Ireland a month ago and for the last three weeks it has been stuck in delivery centre due to customs issues. The delivery agent have said the issue is with Smarter not providing the correct documentation. I have followed up with Smarter several times and it has been over a week since Smarter have contacted me. Very disappointing service for a expensive item. Also, it should mention on the website if there are issues with deliveries due to Brexit. Beware if you getting a delivery to the EU.
Hi Niamh, We're sorry to hear that you have an issue with your delivery. Unfortunately, this problem is completely out of our control. We're working closely with our warehouse to make sure we're following the new regulations after Brexit. We'll come back to you as soon as we have an update. Thanks. Smarter team.
4 weeks have gone now and still I have not received the iKettle. Sending this from the United Kingdom is a big stopper, it takes forever.
i wouldn't want to have anything to do with this company anymore. the website states that delivery takes 3-5 business days. The parcel traveled to Lithuania for 52 days! was stuck in Germany because the sender failed to present the documents to customs in time. The same thing happened in Lithuania, no T1 declaration was submitted. I had to call the delivery companies and find out when the parcel would arrive. Support does not help, only write template answers. And finaly Ikettle come with EU adapter which was broken . I am wery disappointed and can give only one star for service.
4 weeks after I ordered online, my package is still not here. Its not like I ordered from the south pole to the north pole, it's UK to Germany. Also, I'm not getting any updates, not from smarter nor from the parcel company.....this is really a bad experience.
Ikettle ordered mid-March. As of today, 19 March it has not been received.
It’s brilliant, love it.
The kettle is great for adjusting the temperature but it should also be smarter when the kettle was used recently before an alarm... seems strange to try to boil the kettle again if I woke up early
Hoe maak je huishoudelijke apparaten slimmer? Met Smarter Applications is dit eenvoudig geregeld. Slimme waterkoker is ideaal in gebruik. Nu nog het koffiezetapparaat.
Application bien réalisée, fonctionnelle, qui permet rapidement d'accéder aux différentes fonctionnalités du produit. Pas encore malheureusement de full intégration à HomeKit mais les raccourcis Siri préparés depuis l'application permet de contourner le problème en permettant un contrôle à la voix.
Smarter Applications 5 star review on 9th April 2021
The 'Smarter' App is intuitive and responsive.... what more do you need from a kettle app.
Love the ideas. We have a coffee maker and tea kettle. With a few tweaks to make them more useful, they'd be awesome!
I haven't received the product and I'm not receiving much support to have it delivered. I ordered it 6 weeks ago to arrive at my home in Spain. It seems like it's stuck in customs. I may have no option but to ask for a refund.
The device doesn't work. After trying to solve the problem with the support-team I got a replacement. Also the second device doesn't work. I have some other devices integrated in my wifi, the smarter-kettle is the first one without a successful integration. I don't know where the technical problem is, but there is a problem. Now I use the kettle as what it is: as a kettle without wifi...
Kettle works well. My husband loves telling Alexa to switch it on. To be honest you couldn’t argue that a smart kettle is ‘needed’ but it’s fun. You can probably do other things with it that we don’t know about as we’re pensioners and not tech savvy. Our grandchild set it up for us. I bought my grandson same kettle for Christmas Anchises house is full of smart gadgets
Very happy with the purchase and experience, besides the very long shipping time (Brexit, not covid). The app is super easy to set up, manage and control device.
Smarter Applications is rated 3.97 based on 66 reviews