Smarter Applications Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smarter Applications
Read Smarter Applications Reviews
Hoe maak je huishoudelijke apparaten slimmer? Met Smarter Applications is dit eenvoudig geregeld. Slimme waterkoker is ideaal in gebruik. Nu nog het koffiezetapparaat.
Application bien réalisée, fonctionnelle, qui permet rapidement d'accéder aux différentes fonctionnalités du produit. Pas encore malheureusement de full intégration à HomeKit mais les raccourcis Siri préparés depuis l'application permet de contourner le problème en permettant un contrôle à la voix.
Smarter Applications 5 star review on 9th April 2021
The 'Smarter' App is intuitive and responsive.... what more do you need from a kettle app.
Love the ideas. We have a coffee maker and tea kettle. With a few tweaks to make them more useful, they'd be awesome!
I haven't received the product and I'm not receiving much support to have it delivered. I ordered it 6 weeks ago to arrive at my home in Spain. It seems like it's stuck in customs. I may have no option but to ask for a refund.
The device doesn't work. After trying to solve the problem with the support-team I got a replacement. Also the second device doesn't work. I have some other devices integrated in my wifi, the smarter-kettle is the first one without a successful integration. I don't know where the technical problem is, but there is a problem. Now I use the kettle as what it is: as a kettle without wifi...
Kettle works well. My husband loves telling Alexa to switch it on. To be honest you couldn’t argue that a smart kettle is ‘needed’ but it’s fun. You can probably do other things with it that we don’t know about as we’re pensioners and not tech savvy. Our grandchild set it up for us. I bought my grandson same kettle for Christmas Anchises house is full of smart gadgets
Very happy with the purchase and experience, besides the very long shipping time (Brexit, not covid). The app is super easy to set up, manage and control device.
Excellent product ..very quiet very modern, so easy to use from your phone .. i love it ..
Highly recommend
Très bonne bouilloire, de bonne qualité et aux fonctionnalités très utiles
Item not received, tracking number not working.
Order made on Fri, Jan 22
The iKettle is amazing in terms of operating remotely, heating to the exact temperature for coffee, green tea or even baby formula, and having hot water ready to go upon waking up, or for an afternoon tea break. The app is easy to use and has all the information needed, including water level in a variety of formats. It is also quiet and looks good on the kitchen bench.

The biggest let down is the handle. Whilst a sleek design to look at, it is not comfortable to hold, and makes the kettle harder to pour than it needs to be. I have arthritis in my hands and find it really quite difficult. A more ergonomic handle would greatly improve the design.

I would also love a small water indicator on the kettle. If I leave my phone in another room, it would be great to be able to see the water level at a glance, instead of having to open the lid.

With these changes, the iKettle would be wonderfully accessible, as well as convenient and beautiful.
It is fantastic! Can’t believe I didn’t get one sooner!
Really good company. Replied to my query straight away.
I researched forever to find the best kettle and chose Smarter. I am happy I did. What surprised me was that my favourite part is having it connected to my Google Home. I don't even have to go to the app to boil the kettle, just ask Google. The app is good as well. The kettle is large which is great as it holds water for my entire day. My only negatives would be that the lid button is finicky and I often have to press it more than once. My other issue is I wish once you took the kettle off the base to pour your tea that the kettle didn't turn off. I wish you could put it back on the base and it would stay "warming". To solve this I just press the on button on the base right away.
This kettle is a really good product. I had some issues with wifi connections. It didn't want to connect at a far distance from the router. For configuring I moved it nearer to the router, after configuring it works well even quite far from the router. I set up Wake Up mode, so I have boiled water when I get up. Also, Siri helps me start boiling when I say just 'Hey Siri, Heat the Kettle to 100C', so it's quite a comfortable way to switch on Kettle. The application allows you to control the temperature and level of water. Keep Warm mode also is a quite good feature. This Kettle boils water quite faster and it can keep the temperature even without special mode quite good. I am totally happy with this purchase. I can recommend it for everyone who wants to bring quite a smart device to their home, also, it can be quite a good thing for the gift as well.
Smarter’s delivery times were superb and their products are high quality and reliable.
Yeah Amazing smart home product. Will definitely be getting the rest of the smarter range
They need to ditch blinkup and modernise the WiFi support as it took a week to pair to WiFi but it now works a treat via Google.

The app is slow and clunky so gave up trying to use it - too many clicks to boil the kettle.

The keep warm facility is the best, I never realised how much I would use that and we nolonger fight over who gets up in the morning to put the kettle on.

Thanks Smarter!
The coffee makes fast and easy to use. Good build quality as well. I miss the integration to HomeKit or something like that.
Smarter Applications is rated 4.30 based on 54 reviews