Sleep Earthed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sleep Earthed
Read Sleep Earthed Reviews

About Sleep Earthed:

Sleep Earthed manufacture Earthing Bed Sheets and Pillow Cases in our own manufacturing plant in Leominster in rural Herefordshire. Our products are expertly made, tested rigorously in production and are of fabulous quality.

The Earthing products are designed to give you a better nights sleep, so you sleep longer and deeper than before. Earthing is not a new science buy when you read more deeply into it, you will find that the benefits go way beyond improving your sleep.

All of the other companies out there selling these types of product have them totally made in China and we are very different to that. You can also call us to ask questions or learn more about earthing.

At Sleep Earthed we make no attempt to hide our contact details on our website so you can get in touch easily.

Sleep Longer, Sleep Deeper. Sleep Earthed.....

info@sleepearthed.co.uk

Amie Wilkinson
Emma Macrae
Alison Jones
Lindsey Hunt
An incredible change. I have been plagued by a lack of restorative sleep for decades and this is the first real step forward. As someone else wrote, if you do have a disturbed night, which we all get from time to time, you dont wake feeling completely washed out. Amazing.
Sleep Earthed 5 star review on 22nd February 2022
Thanks for your review Nigel.... I can't tell you how pleased we are when people take the time to review our UK made Organic Cotton Bed Sheets and Pillows. So from the people who made them, to the people who dispatched them to you, we thank you for taking time out to say somethng positive.
Love it. Made a difference straight away. Better sleep, less anxiety, more energy and just generally feeling happier. You do have to wash it regularly though otherwise it stops working
I was a believer in theory: now, I totally appreciate how the experience lines up with the theory!! I even tested it by not using it after 4 nights and yes, I couldn’t sleep! So I am impressed and grateful…
Very happy with my purchase. Sleep like a log. Good quality product and easy to use. Would recommend!
Suffer from OA on both hips and restless legs ,this sheet is helping me sleep thankyou
Thank you for your review and I really hope that our UK made bedsheet helps you get that much needed sleep.
I don't know what we were expecting but for the first 4 or 5 nights we thought 'so what's the big deal?' The effect must be cumulative because in the second week we both had amazing nights' sleep - and that's with my OH having sleep apnea. And it continues. I'm about to order a second sheet and pillows. Awesome!!
Absolutely amazing! I have arthritic hips and the inflammation and stiffness is gone and the pain is halved. Can't thank you enough.
Sleep Earthed 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
Fantastic News ! Thanks for the review Melanie......
very quick delivery of a great quality product.
Lovely product. Soft and fits well. This is a high quality sheet that beats my marks and Spencer one!
Sleep Earthed 5 star review on 21st February 2022
Hello Hassan, Praise indeed that we beat the M&S quality standard. Enjoy your sleep..... Best wishes from Steve, Simon and all the team at Sleep Earthed.....
Wonderful quality sheet and it was dispatched extremely quickly. We have bought many earthing half sheets over the years and yours is superior by far. Many thanks! We are enjoying using it very much.
Sleep Earthed 5 star review on 20th February 2022
Lovely to hear such a warm and positive review of our product. I will pass on your comments to our team down in the Leominster manufacturing facility where they make the sheets. They will be over the moon with the feedback. Plus, its great to hear that you feel our sheet is of superior quality too. Best wishes for great nights sleep from Steve, Simon and the team at Sleep Earthed.....
I was slightly sceptical about the earth sheet but I’ve got to say, I have had some of the soundest nights sleep since getting the sheet. I believe it works and I love being able to sleep through the whole night. Only way’s in which i think the sheet could be improve is having more colours available to match my bed sheet.
Sleep Earthed 4 star review on 20th February 2022
Hello Keeleigh and thank you so much for the review..... Its great when we have e mails from clients who tell us they were not sure it would help and then low and behold they are getting better deeper sleep. Fantastic review and please keep in touch to tell us how much its improved. With respect to having different colours available, we are looking in to it, but its hard to know what colours to go for. But generally once the duvet is on the the bed, sheet is invisible ! Best wishes from Steve, Simon and all the team at Sleep Earthed.
I enjoy sleeping on this sheet, feels nice against the skin.. I have the double 1 & I place 2 pillows under the sheet, it's a good buy fits lovely.
Sleep Earthed 5 star review on 19th February 2022
Hello Patricia and thankyou so much for taking time out to review our products. We agree there is nothing like sort organic cotton next to the skin, it feels great....... Will be sure to pass on your comments to the team here at Sleep Earthed
Excellent Service and Products
Sorry to say but the sleeping pattern has only changed minimally but what is interesting is that my ankles, which since my hip operations swell during the day, are down by the end of the night!!! Which is all to the good. Unexpected but very welcome. And also, even though the sleep is not much better, I do wake feeling less tired and more energised.
Sleep Earthed 3 star review on 31st January 2022
Hello Clemence, Sometimes the effects of the Earthing Bed Sheets and Pillows are unexpected and from experience, some people react to them differently. One of our team in the office here was a complete insomniac, but over 18 months went from 2-3 hours per night to a good 6 hours now. Sadly its not a silver bullet for everyone, but on the whole it works well for the vast majority of people who decide to sleep earthed. Persevere with it and you will definitely see the results.
Product delivered quickly and packaged in recyclable materials. I don’t know how it does it, but this Earthing Sheet really works! Very restful nights sleep.
So pleased it's giving you the desired effect and thanks for the review......
I am not convinced at this stage having been awake for over 2hours during the night and I'm not trialling it for sleep benefits.
Hi Jennifer, As a user of the bedsheets myself for over two years now I can tell you they do work a treat. I've just come back from holiday and I took some pillowcases with me to help me sleep. But what I've found is that if you have something on your mind that is really troubling you, then even our bedsheet won't put you to sleep. It's something I've witnessed myself of course. But if you can clear your mind a little before bedtime I find this helps a lot.
Went from insomnia to sleeping between 7 and 10 hours a night. Unbelievable. Never expected the earthing sheet to work so quickly (slept better first night). Also customer service is very caring and Simon is delightful.
Thanks so much for the review and I will pass your high praise on to Simon.....
All I can say about pillowcases is they are brilliant first time in a long while I feel refreshed when I wake in the morning and my husband within two weeks of using them he has stopped all his pain medication
Sleep Earthed 5 star review on 17th December 2021
Superb news on the sleeping and pain medication front. We hear a lot of stories like this and although we don't promote the healing properties of our UK made earthing sheets, it does seem to help. Thanks for the review.....
I have been sleeping earthed for years. I recently brought this new one for a friend for Christmas as a thank you. If you haven’t read Earthing the most important health discovery ever or seen the dramatic results in earthing container plants or bulbs grown in water and seen the effects of earthed verses unearthed you are truly missing out.
Sleep Earthed 5 star review on 27th November 2021
An amazing product. I was a bit doubtful but I definitely sleep better with your sheet only trouble is i find getting up hard as I want to stay in bed!
The first night we had a bad night's sleep, but it must have been trepidation because since then sleep has improved, and we both wake-up more refreshed, less stiff and feeling like we've had a good night's sleep. We are waking up less, and getting back to sleep is quick. I thoroughly recommend this product!
Sleep Earthed 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Thanks so much for the review. It's great to know that you are reflecting exactly what we see in our own use of the bedsheets.
Sleep Earthed is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews