Simply Adverse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Adverse
Read Simply Adverse Reviews

About Simply Adverse:

We help all UK customers with adverse credit history source the best mortgage for their circumstances.

info@simplyadverse.co.uk

15 Runwell Hall Farmhouse, Hoe Lane, Rettendon

Lots of hard work put in by simply to get us a mortgage. But they got there in the good service
Thanks Yvonne, congratulations on the mortgage!
From start to finish the team were professional with keeping me uptodate. I have to give special praise to matthew nurcombe who worked tireselly for me at all stages and was always contactable also aaron at the end with helping to get the deal done thank you.
Thank you David, I'm pleased to hear that you were well looked after by Matthew and Aaron. Congratulations on the mortgage!
I was very pleased with the service I received from simply adverse. We had struggled to get a high street mortgage due to bad credit. I had lost all hope of being able to get any sort of mortgage. I spoke to Simon at simply who advised me on the type of service available. Emails were responded to quickly and within a few days I had my mortgage in principle. We were then able to find a property and go ahead with making a offer. Jackie and Frankie assisted me from there on and were friendly and approachable in any question I needed to ask. We now have had our mortgage offer and thank them very much for there professionalism and help with this.
Thanks Samantha, I'm pleased to hear Simon got this over the line for you. Congratulations!
Miracle workers! We have previously made some silly mistakes with our finances and these mistakes, even when fixed, stay on your credit files for years which has caused us a lot of issues. We’d been rejected countless times for a mortgage and when I reached out to Simply it was with the expectation of yet another rejection. However in the same day I enquired I received an agreement in principle! We then found a house we loved and made an offer that was quickly accepted. It started getting real and very scary at this point! My main contact in the early stage was Jenny. Her dedication and professionalism was just outstanding, not to mention she’s such a friendly lady too! She had to reassure me constantly that we were doing ok, I asked so many silly questions but she never made them feel silly. There is a lot of paperwork to get through but with Jenny’s support she made a very painful process seem simple and uncomplicated. Once the paperwork was completeI was then passed to Lauren who handled the underwriting stage. Just like Jenny, Lauren was very patient with us and made things seem simple. She very quickly moved our case through underwriting to getting the full application in. This point for us was terrifying as we were just expecting another rejection! The case was then handed to Carmen who, like Jenny and Lauren, was so lovely and friendly to work with! Carmen finalised everything with us, and today She delivered the incredible news that our mortgage has been formally offered! Through the process we also spoke with Aaron and John who, like the girls, we’re so supportive, friendly and helpful. It’s a long process with a lot of paperwork but it’s so worth it, they have made our dreams come true! An absolute dream company to work with, customer service, professionalism and attention to detail is second to none.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a generous review. We really do appreciate it and look forward to helping again in the future!
Superb service, when we were put in a position for no fault of our own (due to my partners ex) Simply came up with a great and affordable solution. Jamie was excellent very hands on and reassuring and worked tirelessly to get us help. Thanks to Jenny, Georgia and Nicole for helping too, they were brilliant. Most appreciated help on our dream move!
Thank you Darren, we really appreciate the kind feedback. Congratulations on the mortgage!
Amazing service, thanks for all your help especially Lee, Jenny & Senita.
Thank you Jessica, congratulations on the mortgage!
We have been looking to move house, but due to some bad credit history, we have been struggling to find a mortgage provider. Simply Adverse have changed our options and we have been delighted from the start of the journey right through to the mortgage offer. I can not thank Simply Adverse enough.
Thank you for taking time out to leave a review, it's much appreciated. Congratulations on the mortgage!
Blown away with these guy's. Just starting to think it would never happen for us, Simply pulled it out of the bag. Completely explained everything to us every step of the way. We had our mortgage offer and are awaiting completion to move into our dream forever home. Can't thank everyone of them enough. They all know their jobs extremely well. Thanks so much all of you x
Thank you Jonathon, I'm pleased to hear you didn't give up before coming to us! Congratulations on the mortgage and we look forward to helping again in the future.
An absolutely great company to deal with. Both my wife and I were no doubt a ‘tricky’ case for many reasons. These included adverse credit in the past. Despite a challenging industrial scene with my job and uncertain times in general, Simply Adverse were fantastic and we are over the moon to have been offered our first ever mortgage! - Something we could not have achieved right now on the high street. From my very first contact with Adrian I felt I was in safe hands. He knows the business backwards, is honest and upfront about what is achievable and what is not. We had several goes at getting the mortgage offer, all of the staff persevered until the right lender was found and the right situation was attained. Simply are very fair with their charges IMHO. They have worked tirelessly and do not charge a fee until the mortgage is formally offered. So many names along the way have helped us, Adrian, Nicole, Charlotte, Senita, Caroline and many more, we cannot thank you enough. All communications have been professional and prompt. In summary, highly recommended!
Sounds like a real team effort, congratulations on your first home Sean!
Wanting to move to be near my family felt unachievable as 5 and a half years ago, I had a CCJ against me. I felt hopeless until I made 1 call to Simply Adverse and spoke to Alex Gauld who from the start, made the whole process realistic and painless. I cannot thank Alex enough, I now have a mortgage offer and look forward to moving soon. Don’t lose hope, give him a call as you will not be disappointed and you may get the fresh start you deserve.
I'm pleased to hear this worked out for you Carolyne, congratulations!
I join the scores of other people in saying that everyone else told me I couldn't get the mortgage I needed whilst staying on my DMP even though I am hugely downsizing and moving so I can half my mortgage. I tried Simply as my last attempt... and they managed it for me and my formal mortgage offer came through this week! I now have everything crossed for a successful completion 🤞
Thank you Joanne, I'm pleased to hear that you persevered with the enquiry. Congratulations!
Alex Gauld is the man, I had been knocked back a couple of times with a few different brokers, then I found Simply, spoke to Alex and he assured me it would be doable, it’s been a hectic few months trying to get through to brokers etc, however every time I rang simply I managed to get through to him. All in all they’ve got the mortgage, with a high street lender, which my previous broker only managed to get £40k less with, alex got us what we wanted. The rates have dropped numerous times, which they have also dropped for me. Can’t be any happier, we’re looking at completing in the next 10 days. Shout out to Tracey too, she’s helped massively to make all this possible. Thank you both Manj
That's some very generous feedback Manj and much appreciated. Congratulations!
Outstanding service from start to finish. No question went unanswered and we were kept up to date with the process .Amazing service and a big Thankyou Matthew Nurcombe ,Jenny Geddis and Nicole Gee
We really appreciate the feedback, thank you and congratulations on the mortgage!
Simply adverse were simply outstanding! From start to finish my account handler was exceptional. From start to finish no question went unanswered. Even when we have so many documents to send they were open and honest and fully exceeded our expectations. 5* should be 10*! Thankyou from our family
That is very kind of you Natalie, we genuinely appreciate it. Thank you and congratulations on the mortgage!
Charlotte has been a great example of delivery excellence in the workplace.. smart, easy to work with, totally on it.. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with her to achieve the right results. Really great job
Thank you for the generous feedback, we really appreciate it!
we are so glad we contacted Simply, the whole team have been brilliant throughout. we were kept upto date with the process, special thanks to Adrian, kerry, Charlotte, and Farrah who all worked on our application, their combined experience allowed us to get approved in just one day from application submission. we are so very happy Thankyou Simply. Richard and Joanne.
Thank you Richard and Joanne, we really appreciate the generous feedback. Congratulations on the mortgage!
Amazingly helpful. Matthew Nurcombe is a star. Smooth process from first call to offer. Thank you everyone at Simply! Definitely worth every penny if your credit score is less than perfect.
Thank you for leaving the kind feedback regarding Matthew, I will ensure he's aware! Congratulations on the mortgage
After a nightmare scenario with a mortgage broker lying to us , finding a broker who are second to none was relief beyond words. simply are, SIMPLY the best ! Reiss and Aaron handled everything professionally and thoroughly. The rest of the team were equally excellent! Thanks so much. We received our offer today! Definitely recommend them .
Thank you Marie-Louise, being open and honest is such an important part of the process isn't it. Congratulations on the mortgage!
My circumstances were less than ideal (adverse credit) I never thought getting a morgage working only 24 hours a week as a single mum of 3 one only a baby would be possible BUT simply have made it happen They worked with me to get me a step on the property ladder and found a solution for me against all odds
Thank you for the kind words Hannah, I'm pleased to hear we made this happen for you and your family!
Great team of helpful people. They always keep me updated and are lovely and cheerful
Thanks Ryan, congratulations on the mortgage!
Simply Adverse is rated 4.96 based on 593 reviews