Simply Adverse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Adverse
Read Simply Adverse Reviews
OUR DREAM HAS COME TRUE – I contacted Simply along with a number of other mortgage brokers, our circumstances were not great as we are both self-employed and my credit history is very poor, I thought that I was going to be the one to stop us being able to get a mortgage due to my credit history but after speaking to Reiss I believed it could happen. Once I had spoken to Reiss, I knew it was Simply that would work to achieve our mortgage and therefore stopped any further conversations with other brokers and I’m so glad I made that decision. Reiss was an absolute star and for the first time, I was not embarrassed about my credit history and that my dream of owning a house with my partner would come true. This was not an easy case but Reiss was on hand every step of the way to achieve our dream. I also dealt with Liz who ensured that all documents were in place for the lender, again not an easy task but Liz was fantastic in ensuring that we could show the lender that we could meet affordability. Once the application had been submitted to the lender, our Case manager was the lovely and amazing Nicole and what a pleasure she is to deal with. I naturally felt scarred on some days that we might not get the mortgage offer but Nicole was always on hand to reassure me that everything was going well. It was Nicole who called me to say that we had our mortgage offer and we could not be happier, the way Nicole relayed the news was perfect. We are absolutely delighted with lots of tears of joy and look forward to moving into our new home very soon. We can’t thank Reiss, Nicole, Liz and everyone else at Simply enough, they have gone above and beyond to make this happen. I highly recommend Simply, to be honest I would not recommend anyone else.
Both Matthew & Lewis have been amazing! Extremely patient with my MANY questions and after a few months, today we have received our mortgage offer on our dream home!
From the moment we first spoke to Simon at simply to when we received our mortgage offer, the help and hard work the team put into our case was amazing! Everyone is always available to give you any help and advise and they have been brilliant at keeping us up to date. Thank you again to everyone at Simply that worked on our case and helped us secure our mortgage offer!
The service I received was very efficient and fast
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and congratulations on the mortgage!
Amazing service throughout, from initial application through to offer. Daniel and Nicole are the most professional yet friendly people to deal with. Made the whole process so much easier and took all of the stress away. We cannot recommend enough. Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's much appreciated. Congratulations on the mortgage and we look forward to helping again in the future!
Excellent service very friendly and kept us upto date. Fully explained everything. Great service
Thank you David, congratulations on the mortgage!
Simply adverse were a great company to get my mortgage with, Simon, Chanelle and the whole team were knowledgeable patient and understanding in guiding me through the process from start to finish. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to someone with bad credit that wanted a mortgage.
Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Congratulations on the mortgage!
We were close to giving up on applying for a mortgage due one of us having a poor credit history but we seen Simply Adverse on a google search and read the reviews and thought it would be worth one last attempt to get a mortgage. Simply Adverse made it possible and found us our mortgage offer in a matter of weeks. We honestly can’t thank them enough, also a massive thank you to Lee, Liz and Nicole for making this possible, you kept us reassured at all times and we’re so happy you were the ones to help us! Thank you!
Thank you for taking time out to leave a review and I'm pleased to hear you didn't give up!
DAN AND NICOLE have been both professional and knowledgeable throughout or mortgage journey along with a caring and understanding attitude. Communication has been great and we would highly recommend Simply Adverse to anyone who may think getting a mortgage is impossible. Thank you Thank you...
Thank you for the kind words Martha and congratulations on the mortgage!
I had a number of advisors with simply adverse who all worked tirelessly to help make an extremely stressful time manageable. Simon and Farrah were great to work with
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review, we really appreciate it!
Thank you to Simply Adverse for getting us approved for our mortgage! Very helpful, honest & friendly, and we are over the moon to be purchasing our first home. Quick & efficient service received. Highly recommend this company. Thank you again to all who dealt with our case.
Thank you Joseph and congratulations on the mortgage!
I cannot thank the team at Simply Adverse enough! Every single one has been fantastic my first phone call with Matthew was at 5;30pm he has me a MIP the next morning! Jackie really helped in the underwriting team pull everything together and ask the right questions and Paige was there to see me through to offer! I had tried previously to get a mortgage and it was an awful experience I had some bad credit and was made to feel like I shouldn't even try. I found it all very difficult and that put me off looking for ten years. I stumbled across SA and was not sure at first but couldn't not be happier I called my credit it better but not amazing and I was made to feel I had lots of choice and we would make it happen! Worth every penny. THANK YOU.
Thank you for the review Katie, we appreciate you taking the time out to write it and I'm pleased to hear we helped end the 10 year run!
5 stars, Honestly after the stress due to past credit affecting our mortgage application we’re over the moon to finally have the go ahead to move to our brand new house with our children. After renting for so many years and dealing with the complications along the way with the mortgage simply Adverse went above and beyond, especially Daniel who delivered outstanding service and we incredibly grateful to him and Lewis who have made it possible. Want to thank you for making it possible.
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review, we really appreciate it. Congratulations on the mortgage!
I cannot thank enough for the service I’ve received from this company. A special thank you to Lewis, Alex and Chloe who have made it possible for me and my family to own our first house. I cannot thank you enough. Rebecca and Paul osborn
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review, it's much appreciated. Congratulations on your first home and thank you again for allowing us at Simply to be part of that.
I can’t believe that I managed to get a mortgage. This team are really amazing. Jamie and Karen were always on hand to help me. They were completely honest too. Now here I am with my mortgage offer in place, when I thought it was impossible 3 months ago! Thanks again Jamie and Karen. The whole process only took 3 weeks. Unbelievable...
Thank you for the kind words, Jamie and Karen will really appreciate it. Congratulations on the mortgage Md, I'm pleased to hear we got there so swiftly!
A huge thank you to the team at Simply ( Farrah , Kerry & Adrien ) Amazing from start to finish in securing our remortgage , partner had past credit problems and i had credit card debt we needed to pay off. Thanks to Simply we now have a new start .. so happy !
Thank you for the feedback Chrystal, we really appreciate it. Congratulations on the mortgage!
Absolutely impressed! Took a while to get us a mortgage but Simon and Chanelle was absolutely amazing . I found them randomly in Google but now happily will recommend them. Once again hat of to Chanel
Thank you Polina, I'm pleased to hear we got there after what sounds like a long journey!
Excellent service everyone in the team were very good at keeping you updated on your progress would highly recommend
Thank you Mark, we really appreciate the feedback!
All 5 stars for this company without thinking twice. Little info from my own personal experience: I had 2 defaults, 3 missed payments and all within 2-3 years so as you all aware this straight away becomes mission impossible to get mortgage however that is where you contact Simply and leave the rest to them as it will all happen. Almost 3 months later and I am to receive house keys this week! Trust me guys - if you have any credit history that is worrying than stop worrying and give a call to Simply. BEST in their field and they don`t talk in riddles. All Simply Team very professional but also down to earth. Yes they will cost you perhaps a bit more than other local companies BUT local companies will not help you if your credit history is poor. Trust me I have been there and perhaps you did try yourselves already with someone who promised but didn`t deliver so stop wasting your time. To sum it all up: If you have deposit for house but your credit history is not perfect to say least - get Simply to sort it all out for you and within months you will be living the dream finally. This review is only expressing my joy of getting something that looked very, very far away but Simply helped me out. PS. Daniel - your the top man! Much appreciated for stress free, professional and friendly service. SERGE
Thank you Sergejus for putting so much thought into your review, it's greatly appreciated. Congratulations on the mortgage!
Fantastic. Very quick service. The staff were always very polite,professional and very knowledgeable. Could not fault anything.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we genuinely appreciate it.
Simply Adverse is rated 4.97 based on 498 reviews