Simply Adverse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Adverse
Read Simply Adverse Reviews
So I have been waiting patiently for this day. Shout out to Aime, Jenny Geddis and Farrah on this fantastic mortgage offer which seems to be impossible,I mean,ordinarily not in a million years. I was treated like a queen right from when I first contacted Aime. These amazing people are so accommodating and professional to the core. I kept wondering if they train them specifically on professionalism; its beyond me.They speak with you like a friend yet maintaining professionalism. Their honesty and transparency is top notch. Aime was very clear on what needed to be done right from the beginning. Super amazing you three are. Honestly, simply should be proud of thier staffs. The reviews about them have been consistent as I followed them everywhere. I can not believe we got our offer within 22 days of applying despite all odds!!!!!! Thank you Aime,Jenny Geddis and Farrah. You guys are simply thr best!!!!!!!
Reviews like this make all the hard work worth while. Thank you for the kind words Dolapo and congratulations!
Took a long while and lots of documents but Liz was fantastic! Kept me informed throughout the process, and did what they said they would got us a mortgage offer! Brilliant service all around.
Thanks Scott, we really appreciate the feedback. Congratulations!
The team have been exceptional! We really built a good rapport with Charlotte (one of the team) right away really and she continued to talk to us and guide us until we completed on our mortgage. I would recommend this service to anyone who’s circumstances do not fit traditional lenders. We are over the moon. Thank you for a brilliant service!
Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate it. Congratulations on the mortgage!
We cannot thank the whole team at Simply enough for their help and support with our new mortgage. Everyone has been more than helpful, gave us hope and went the extra mile for our family. Special gratitude to Lee, Jenny and Nicole! The Simply team has made the impossible possible for us and we are forever grateful! Kindest regards, Jermaine, Nadia, JJ, Rio and Nia
Making the impossible possible is what we strive for! Congratulations to your whole family
Where to start! I can’t thank simply enough for their around the clock hard work, now me and my partner have just exchanged contracts on our new home! We was 100% sure we couldn’t get a mortgage for several reasons and didn’t get our hopes up. Simply have gone above and beyond to get us our mortgage and are clearly very knowledgable, so trust them. It was overall a very stressful process, of course so be prepared for a lot of questions and sending over basically your whole life in documents. I would like to give a very big thanks to everyone who worked on our case especially Tracey and Matthew you have been amazing and we can’t thank you enough!
Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad we were on hand to offer some reassurance during the stressful times!
Excellent, refused mortgage from everywhere else after recently coming out of a DMP with defaults and Alex found me a mortgage for our dream house. The hole process was stress free and we were updated every step of the way! Thank you so much to all at simply for making our long awaited house move become a reality! Highly recommend... Tracey was also very helpful. Thanks guys
Thanks Jamie and congratulations on the dream house!
Can not fault Simply Adverse at all. Their professional and friendly service was excellent. They were very reliable and always kept us up to date with everything that was going on every step of the way. I would definitely recommend them.
This is exactly the type of service we strive to deliver so I'm happy to hear it was your experience, thank you for the feedback!
Thank you for the support, time and patience from Jamie and your team during the whole process from first applying for a re-mortgage and then the process of applying to receiving the email to say our application has been approved. Communication has been greatly received either by phone or emails to keep me updated with our application and to ensure that any other information, documents are sent asap to prevent delays in our application
Thank you for the feedback we really appreciate it, congratulations on the mortgage!
Very efficient and communicative service. All credit to Matthew and Farrah in their support of my re-mortgage application. I would high recommend Simply Adverse.
Thanks Kevin, we really appreciate it!
I'd read the reviews of Simply Adverse and thought they were a little too good to be true, especially after being told by other brokers that it would be very challenging to find me a remortgage. Within minutes of me emailing with my initial enquiry Adrian responded with a friendly, supportive and most importantly, non judgemental email assuring me they would do their best to help and setting out the steps and processes that would be involved. I realised from the amazing customer service at this point that the reviews weren't too good to be true as my initial experience reflected the experience of many others, and continued to do so. Communications at each stage were clear setting out what the process was and who would be involved and responses to questions made quickly. After an in principal decision was granted, Jenny took over the case to finalise the details before Nicole oversaw the actual application and the final stages of the process. I wasn't just lucky in getting a good person, each member of SImply Adverse's team that I dealt with demonstrated the same great values and approach. I felt informed and in control and they were able to find me a great remortgage which has relieved my financial pressures and worries. If you are stressed and worried and need help don't hesitate to contact them - they are an excellent friendly team.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We really appreciate it, congratulations on the mortgage!
I never thought a mortage would be possible with my credit history but Alex gauld sorted everything for me can't rate this company enough worth every penny
Thanks Claire and congratulations on the mortgage!
Cannot say enough nice things about this company. We had thought everything was hopeless thanks to a shaky credit rating but this company got us a mortgage offer within about 4 weeks of applying. Particular thanks to Alex Gauld, Joe Newton and Tracey Miller who where on hand to provide information and guidance so quick and efficiently. Can't wait to move into our new home now
Congratulations on the house and thank you for the feedback!
I have just had a mortgage offer after using Simply Adverse. From the initial contact in February 21 to successfully finding a property in June Jamie Percy was excellent, friendly, informative and reassuring and answered any queries I had and put my mind at ease. Following the acceptance of our offer on our dream forever home we were passed over to Kerry Bates. Kerry prepared our application and made sure all the documents were in order for the lender to assess. Again Kerry offered informative answers to any questions and was responsive to emails. She kept us in the loop every step of the way. Kerry was professional, understanding and supportive through a stressful time. I would like to thank all the staff at simply for successfully securing a mortgage for us we would not have managed it without you. From application to mortgage offer took 22 days. Amazing one very happy home buyer. Would recommend Simply 110%.
Thanks Tanya, we really appreciate the feedback. Congratulations on the forever home!
A fantastic trouble free journey with ‘SImply Adverse’.It has been Simply superb! We had approached many mortgage brokers and been rejected saying we can not get a mortgage with our financial position as we had bad credit history. As a last chance I googled for a bad credit mortgage broker and ‘SIMPLY’ has popped up.Got in touch with Alex Gauld(an amazing human being,who listened and made me feel like ,we are valued). From there everything went so smooth.The whole team made this happen to me! Excellent follow up. Worth every penny given to them!! Thank you so much Alex Gauld,Liz cunningham,Farrah Mills,Kerry Bates..You are the Superstars.
Alex will be very pleased to hear this, thank you for the generous feedback!
What a great company they succeed where everybody else failed in helping us. We had a unique case and they and the lender treated us as an individual rather than a credit rating! Can't rate them enough
Thank you Paul, we love unique cases!
Fantastic service from start to finish, Caroline was very helpful throughout the process and reassuring, as firstime buyers we had lots of questions that were answered very promptly and professionally. In fact everyone we spoke to was very helpful and attentative. Would definately recomend.
Thank you for the kind words, we'll be sure to pass the feedback onto Caroline.
Stop reading these reviews and make the call!! We came to Simply with little hope of success but the team have been nothing short of fantastic. From the initial call to Simon then communicating with John, Lauren, Chloe and Frankie there have been more than a few fretful days but they stay in touch and keep you in the loop. Today we got our offer and honestly they are worth every penny. Thank you guys, you’re miracle workers!
Thank you for the kind words Simon and congratulations on the mortgage!
100% service from start to mortgage offer . Many thanks to Jamie, Abby and Lauren for all your help.
Thank you Desmond, the whole team appreciates your feedback!
Helped find a mortgage for us where others couldn't due to an old issue with my credit score, which I have got sorted aswell, always let you in the know of what was happening
Thank you Holly and congratulations on the mortgage!
From start to finish Lee gave me 100% good advice and five star service Regards andrew
Thank you Andrew and congratulations on the mortgage!
Simply Adverse is rated 4.97 based on 548 reviews