Simply Adverse Reviews

5 Rating 717 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Simply Adverse
Read Simply Adverse Reviews

About Simply Adverse:

We help all UK customers with adverse credit history source the best mortgage for their circumstances.

info@simplyadverse.co.uk

15 Runwell Hall Farmhouse, Hoe Lane, Rettendon

the team were fast and efficient throughout the entire process. a pleasure to work with, highly reccomended.
Thank you for your feedback, and for taking the time to leave a review.
Found simply online after being rejected by two other brokers because of my and my partners CCJs. Reiss managed to get us agreed with a lender and was brilliant from start to finish. Everyone at simply knew their stuff and when there were any hiccups they were there to resolve them very quickly. Also a mention to Aaron and Karen who were super helpful. Highly recommend simply!!
Thank you, Emma, for leaving a review. Your comments will be passed on to the team at Simply Adverse.
We can not thank Simply enough, they have been outstanding from the minute we picked up the phone to speak to them. We first spoke to Adrian who talked us through the process and reassured us that getting a mortgage would be achievable. His friendly and polite manner put us at ease from the beginning, and the service just got better from there on in. We have been dealing with Nicole since who has been absolutely fantastic, nothing is ever too much trouble and she is very responsive to answer any of our questions. Nicole has been very supportive throughout our communications and made it extremely smooth sailing. We cannot thank her enough for enough, she is outstanding at what she does and has made our dreams a reality. Thank you to everyone we have dealt with at Simply, we will certainly be recommending you and returning in future!
Thank you, Lauren. Your comments will be passed on to Adrian, Nicole and the team at Simply. Congratulations on your offer! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.
Simon Osborne was very patient with me and understanding of my situation i really didnt think i could get a mortgage Simon proved me wrong and im so gratefull to him the Simply Adverse team are very good and make the complicated mortgage seem very easy and they are so helpful i would recommend Simply Adverse to anyone looking for a mortgage
Thank you, Darran. Your feedback will be passed on to Simon. Thank you, for taking the time to leave us a review.
Lilly and Nicole at simply adverse have been fantastic with our mortage application, the whole process from the start has been smooth, today we got our mortage offer.The whole process has taken just over 4 weeks. So thank you so much Lilly and Nicole for what we thought was going to be a very stressful process but wasn't, communication was fantastic and your support..from myself and Andy we would like to say a very big thank you and we would definitely recommend simply adverse. 😊😊
Thank you, for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is important to the team. Congratulations on your offer!
We cannot thank Alex Gauld & Nicole Gee enough! From start to finish they were both amazing I never thought it would be so easy and stress-free (although the same probably cannot be said for how they felt about me and my constant calls ) I will definitely be recommending Simply, especially Alex and Nicole. Thank you again you have really made our dreams come true!
Hi Sara, thank you, for taking the time to leave us a review. Your thanks and comments will be passed on to Alex, Nicole, and the team at Simply.
We're so incredibly thankful that we found Simply Adverse! An amazing company, people and experience from start to finish. We had virtually given up hope of finding a lender after a failed attempt with another adverse lending specialist, but simply adverse were able to quickly secure the second mortgage we needed but it was done so smoothly and efficiently. The case was handled so brilliantly by Reiss our mortgage adviser and our case handler Kerry, thank you so much. Emails were promptly returned, calls were always taken, all questions and concerns were just dealt with, an amazing example of fabulous customer service from a knowledgeable and experienced team, I can't recommend them highly enough. I'm so thrilled to be writing this review and being able to stay in our home, thank you!
Thank you, for taking the time to leave this review. Feedback like yours means a lot to the team. We are pleased that we could help you secure the mortgage you needed.
We recently used the services of Simply and cannot fault them at all. Caroline clearly went through our options with us and even when our circumstances delayed us moving forward at one point, she was patient, understanding and very helpful. Would highly recommend.
Thank you, for your review. Your feedback is important to us, and your comments will be passed on to Caroline.
I enquired about a mortgage and quickly got a call in a matter of minutes from my online enquiry. I got a call from Jamie who was really good at explaining my options and exactly what information and documents are required. He answered all my questions and great knowledge. After getting my MIP I was then passed on up to the teams who were also very helpful. I was informed of any updates through as the application progressed. Overall I am very indeed happy with Simply and their professionalism. Would definitely recommend!!!!
Thank you, for your review. Your feedback will be passed on to Jamie and the team.
Myself and my partner did not have the best credit scores, we were unsure if we would ever get a mortgage and with three little ones in tow, this was a daunting feeling. After speaking to Adam at Simply, that soon changed! Adam immediately found a mortgage for us. During the process, the entire team were super helpful and always at hand - responding to emails within minutes! Thank you so much to the simply team, especially Adam, Lewis and Tia! x
Thank you, for taking the time to leave a review. Congratulations on your offer! Glad we could help you along the way.
Like a lot of people my partner and i found ourselves with a poor credit scores, mainly through things we had little control over. We weren't sure if we would ever get a mortgage again. Speculatively we turned to Simply Adverse who immediately found a mortgage for us. During the entire process they were always available with help and advice. Always extremely professional and courteous. They made what could have been an extremely difficult process very easy. My partner and myself are extremely grateful for the help they gave us. Now, with their help, we are once again homeowners and mo longer renting. Thankyou
Thank you, your feedback means a lot to the team at Simply. We are glad we could help you. Congratulations! We wish you every happiness in your new home.
Great service, really helpful and friendly service from start to finish. Would really recommend, especially if you’re buying your first property.
The entire team are professional, knowledgeable and went over and beyond to help. Special thanks to Geoff and Paige (and the whole team of course). Before finding simply, we went the traditional route and had no luck. Would recommend without hesitation.
Thank you, for taking the time to leave this review. Your feedback is appreciated.
Very helpful
Thank you, for leaving a review.
Can not thank this company enough for there help and professional from start to end fantastic team
Thank you, for taking the time to leave a review.
We are extremely grateful to Adverse for ensuring we could secure a great mortgage offer. Matthew worked really hard to find us a deal after a very stressful search with a new build provider that left us thinkingwe couldn't proceed with a mortgage. He cared about getting us the best rates, but also in providing the best customer service, he understood our requirements and made it happen very quickly. He was extremely knowledgeable, kind and efficient. From here, the rest of the team that assisted us, Lewis, Henri and Lauren made the process fast and smooth. In such an anxious time, this is the kind of company that you want to deal with! They literally saved the day! I cannot recommend them enough!
Thank you, for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback means a lot to the team at Simply Adverse. Congratulations again on your offer.
Communication was very good. Nicole and Matthew very very helpful and fast responding on emails.
Thank you, for taking the time to leave a review.
Simply got us a mortgage where no high street lender would touch us! This is the second time of using them the service is quick and efficient and they are always on hand to answer any question. Lewis and Charlotte were very understanding of our situation and nothing was too much for them, they answered straight back to any concerns and kept us updated throughout.
Thank you, for your feedback and for taking the time to leave us a review.
Simply have been so helpful. They are all Friendly and professional.
Thank you, for taking the time to leave us a review.
Simply have been AMAZING. I cannot fault them one single bit. They really are the full package, from the initial phone call to Adrian, he couldn’t have helped me enough! He was polite, friendly, easy to talk to and knew exactly what he was talking about. Any query we had was no problem at all and answered pretty much immediately. Their response times are impeccable. Submitting our full application was super easy with Simply knowing exactly what documents we would need to pass to the lender with their own underwriting team (thanks Curtis!) checking over everything prior to application which I think really helps and puts you at ease! (It certainly did for me). Henri managed our application and again I couldn’t fault the communication, updates and support at each step. We now have our full mortgage offer which we really didn’t believe would be an option for us until all adverse credit had dropped off our files in 4/5 years time and we have managed to secure our perfect family home. Simply even helped the process with our solicitors that the lender will use too and so far has been very straightforward. Simply have also got their own protection team (I’ve been dealing with Carly) who again, her knowledge is by far more than I could have hoped for, taking the time to explain all the options for me and managing our application going forward for some protection against our mortgage and income. I really can say it’s one of the best £2000 I have spent (maybe minus a nice all inclusive holiday abroad 😂) but seriously Myself and my partner are over the moon and cannot thank Simply as a whole enough for their help and guidance throughout. We would like to say a special thanks to the team that we have personally dealt with, Adrian, Curtis, Henri and Carly from their relevant departments, we are eternally grateful! Now just the wait to exchange and complete! Thanks guys!
Thank you, for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! Feedback like this means a lot to the team at Simply. Congratulations on your offer and good luck with the move!
Simply Adverse is rated 4.97 based on 717 reviews