Simply Adverse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Adverse
Read Simply Adverse Reviews
Absolutely amazing from Start to Finish well worth the fees.
My wife and I have a less then perfect credit score (I also had a settled CCJ).
We found a property we fell in love with after speaking with another broker who gave us an a thumbs up.
However when it came to applying, they were quick to change their mind and having no other options I searched online and found Simply Adverse.
Called them and explained my circumstances expecting to be turned away and our dream home dissappearing.
Hayley was friendly, professional and efficient sorting out the application quicker then my other broker, answering my "MANY" questions and sorting everything before passing along to Jenny in pre underwriting.
Jenny examined everything and not just requested information but when I picked up the phone actually bothering to take the time to discuss properly what was needed and understand.
Tracey then took over liaising with the lender and helping us through the different queries, with the lender looking at the possibilities of furlough, deposits and a few more queries all handled, translated into laymen's for me and explained by Tracey.
At no point did I feel out of the loop or couldn't contact the team members in a reasonable timeframe.
Would not hesitate to recommend them, they have done my wife and I a good job.
We can not thank Aime Grieve, Jackie Weedon & Paige Crump enough for helping us get our mortgage!!

We were told that we couldn't get a mortgage due to a default in one of our names that was almost 5 years old but Simply Adverse helped us receive a mortgage offer from a high street lender!

All 3 women were very helpful and made sure we knew every step that was happening every day at all the different stages.

If you're struggling to get a mortgage then I couldn't recommend this company enough! There is a large fee but it's worth every penny.
We really appreciate the feedback, thank you and congratulations!
The guys at simply are so friendly and helpful, I dealt with Aime in particular and she was brilliant. Being a first time buyer I wasn't sure where to begin but she fully explained the process and helped me secure the property. Within 3 weeks I had a formal mortgage offer. I would completely recommend to anyone who needs needs help securing a mortgage
no matter what your circumstance are and even when previous brokers have failed. Thanks again!!!
Thank you Mark, buying a property can be really stressful especially when it's your first time so I'm pleased to hear you were well looked after!
We can’t thank Simply Adverse enough for the work they’ve done to help us secure our mortgage offer with Barclays. From the first phone call conversation with Adrian who worked on our case to get us the MIP, then to Jackie who did our pre underwriting and finally to Lewis who submitted our application. The whole team have been fantastic and the time frame has been amazing. If anybody is unsure as to if they can get a mortgage and finally make dreams become reality of owning their own home, we really can’t recommend these guys enough. Thanks to everyone involved.
Thank you for the positive feedback.

Sounds like a real team effort, congratulations on the mortgage!
As first time buyers with adverse credit we were ready to have a difficult road but the service received from Jamie, Liz and Farah was exceptional. They were very efficient, responding to queries within minutes and keeping us in the loop every step of the way. Very highly recommend. Jamie was especially kind to give us tips on the area we were looking to purchase in as it was one he was familiar with. Greatly appreciated.
Thank you for the feedback Omololami!

Whilst we cater for people all over the UK it's always nice to help someone closer to home :)
Without doubt the most helpful and understanding mortgage brokers out there. Would recommend to anyone as no matter what they will do what the can to help you. Can not thank the guys at simply enough, just when we thought we should give up they gave us a call and said they had found an offer us. Alex, Lauren & Lewis where who we dealt with for the most part and again I could not thank them enough for making this such a pleasent experience.
I'm really pleased you had a positive experience during such a stressful time, congratulations on the mortgage!
I can only say great things about simply, they delivered exactly what they said with no fuss and the process was straight forwards. I would recommend them to all.
Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it and I'm pleased to hear it all went to plan!
I thought Mortgage is impossible for me to obtain and that was stuck in my head. But hey, All my doubts fade away on the very first day Simply Adverse called My broker is ( Matthew ) a very smart guy, This guy knows how to handle clients really well and his patience is unbelievable. Every-time he phone me I know he will deliver me some good news.
When I completed all the essential documents and before sending it to the lender ( Karen ) my case manager reviewed it and she made sure that every corners were covered, she works very straight forward, very optimistic lady , one thing I’ve learned from her is that
There is always a way out in every situation.
Today we have received our mortgage formal offer and now working on a legal process na his won’t be possible without Matthew&Karen these two 100% recommended and I guarantee you if these two works expect a mortgage offer in no time.
Love you both to the moon and back
Those are very kind words Karlo, I will ensure they go back to the team.

Good luck with the house and congratulations!
Five stars aren't enough. Tracey, Lee and the rest of the team have worked very hard to get us a mortgage. Always helpful and polite, they have worked tirelessly. We are almost there now, but we could not have done it without Simply. They are Simply marvelous.
Thank you Jane we really appreciate it, not long now :)
Very friendly and fast service. I thank Simon Osborne, Tracey Miller and Farrah Mills for helping me get this mortgage as fast as what I have donewith very little stress. I highly recommend simply 10/10
Thank you Richard, we really appreciate it and I'm pleased to hear that we minimised the stressful nature of the mortgage process for you.
Brilliant service. Reiss, Tracey and all the team worked really hard to obtain our mortgage offer. I will definitely recommend Simply Adverse in the future.
Thanks Kirsty, we really appreciate it.

Congratulations on the mortgage!
The afternoon that I called Angela Little of Simply in a total panic, she told me she would get me a mortgage. ALL of the team at Simply has been a massive support and super professional. I honestly thought we could never get a mortgage due to poor credit history. All I can say is try them. They have changed our lives for the better. Thanks Simply.
Thank you for the feedback, we're really pleased to hear it.

Congratulations!
Great . For 1 day find for us mortage offer. Everyting perfect . Thank you so much
We really appreciate the feedback, thanks Vytautas!
We have just had our mortgage offer and are absolute thrilled, we genuinely did not expect this due to our rubbish credit rating
Alex and Chanelle have absolutely pulled it out the bag, application to offer in 5 weeks. Don’t be put off getting advice if you have blemished credit history. They really do know what they are doing and don’t just look at a credit score they go way beyond and look at personal situations

Process was fairly smooth and contact all the way through yes the fee seems high but you get the what you pay for absolute experts and fantastic service well worth paying the money to get us into our first home

Fingers crossed we should be moved in in no time thanks again everyone at simply
Thank you for the kind words and I'm really pleased that you highlighted our fee as we pride ourselves on providing a high level of service and most importantly results!
Very supportive at a stressful time. Reiss and Paige were brilliant in sorting the mortgage out and having us mortgage offer ready before getting to the lender. Thank you
Hi Hayley, thank you for the feedback and I'm pleased to hear we were able to reassure you during such a big event!
These guys make dreams come true!!!! Started the process in December after being told under no circumstances could we get a mortgage for our dream home due to adverse credit ! here we are 2 months later with a formal offer - I cannot praise this company enough they are amazing! Paige Crump you have the patience of a saint! thank you all - ambassadors of your trade !!
Thank you for the kind words Hannah, I'm pleased to hear you were well looked after by Paige!
Alex, Tracey and all team, I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for all your help. I know that my situation is unusual so it was really refreshing to find someone who instantly knew what I was talking about, and could get the lending agreed so quickly. Thank you again and I will be sure to recommend you to my family and friends.
Simon and Farrah were very efficient, friendly and informative from the start. Our whole mortgage offer was just over 2 weeks from start to finish. We had previously had a bad experience with a different company and was going to give up, so glad we didn't. Will definatly recommend
I was in a very complex financial situation as I needed to buy my ex partner out of my house while paying debts that had defaulted due to our split. The defaulted debt made lending difficult. Simply Adverse were immediately helpful, found a solution, helped me through every stage of the application and were always available, clear and reassuring. I'm now financially independant with no bad debt. I can't recommend them strongly enough.
Highly recommended service and experience. We were struggling to find the right mortgage given our circumstances but after initially speaking to David on the 5th January we had our formal mortgage offer 23 days later. Brilliant service and great communication through everything which is exactly what you need.
Simply Adverse is rated 4.96 based on 451 reviews