Simply Adverse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Adverse
Read Simply Adverse Reviews

About Simply Adverse:

We help all UK customers with adverse credit history source the best mortgage for their circumstances.

info@simplyadverse.co.uk

15 Runwell Hall Farmhouse, Hoe Lane, Rettendon

Originally when I phoned up a gentleman called Simon was very helpful explained the whole process to me and was very polite and always answered in a timely manner. We were then passed over to Kerry Mitchell who was very polite and helped us with our case although communication could of been better, myself being a first time buyer I would’ve liked more in-depth answers when it came to asking for documentation as I’d never done this before and wasn’t always sure why they needed certain documents. I would also of liked to be communicated to when things did get sent or that they believe our case was going well just to settle first time nerves. Overall though a fabulous service by the team. Would recommend to anyone.
Thank you for the honest review Mollie, it's always a shame to not get full marks but sometimes it's important to reflect on areas you can improve on so we do genuinely appreciate the feedback. As a first time buyer purchasing a property is extremely daunting isn't it so thank you for entrusting us with the task and congratulations on getting your mortgage offer. We'll take the constructive criticism on board and learn from it.
Simply Adverse is rated 4.96 based on 579 reviews