Simply Adverse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Adverse
Read Simply Adverse Reviews

About Simply Adverse:

We help all UK customers with adverse credit history source the best mortgage for their circumstances.

info@simplyadverse.co.uk

15 Runwell Hall Farmhouse, Hoe Lane, Rettendon

The team have been exceptional! We really built a good rapport with Charlotte (one of the team) right away really and she continued to talk to us and guide us until we completed on our mortgage. I would recommend this service to anyone who’s circumstances do not fit traditional lenders. We are over the moon. Thank you for a brilliant service!
Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate it. Congratulations on the mortgage!
Excellent, refused mortgage from everywhere else after recently coming out of a DMP with defaults and Alex found me a mortgage for our dream house. The hole process was stress free and we were updated every step of the way! Thank you so much to all at simply for making our long awaited house move become a reality! Highly recommend... Tracey was also very helpful. Thanks guys
Thanks Jamie and congratulations on the dream house!
Stop reading these reviews and make the call!! We came to Simply with little hope of success but the team have been nothing short of fantastic. From the initial call to Simon then communicating with John, Lauren, Chloe and Frankie there have been more than a few fretful days but they stay in touch and keep you in the loop. Today we got our offer and honestly they are worth every penny. Thank you guys, you’re miracle workers!
Thank you for the kind words Simon and congratulations on the mortgage!
Where do I even begin? Feeling dejected and defeated, we approached Simply as our very last hope of obtaining a mortgage. Jenny Reeves responded within 5 minutes of us sending the initial enquiry, took our details along with credit reports and to my absolute amazement, she placed us with a lender within a couple of days, with a DIP in place. She made the process seem so simple, when others have failed. Chloe Head was then assigned to us as our pre-underwriter who did all the hard work, all we had to do was provide a few documents and information. Low and behold, within 3 weeks, we have received our mortgage offer at a rate much lower than I was expecting. (multiple defaults/late payments). We are forever grateful for the service Simply have provided and would encourage anybody else with a adverse credit history to give Simply a try. If they can, they will do everything to get you a mortgage.
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review and congratulations on the mortgage!
OUR DREAM HAS COME TRUE – I contacted Simply along with a number of other mortgage brokers, our circumstances were not great as we are both self-employed and my credit history is very poor, I thought that I was going to be the one to stop us being able to get a mortgage due to my credit history but after speaking to Reiss I believed it could happen. Once I had spoken to Reiss, I knew it was Simply that would work to achieve our mortgage and therefore stopped any further conversations with other brokers and I’m so glad I made that decision. Reiss was an absolute star and for the first time, I was not embarrassed about my credit history and that my dream of owning a house with my partner would come true. This was not an easy case but Reiss was on hand every step of the way to achieve our dream. I also dealt with Liz who ensured that all documents were in place for the lender, again not an easy task but Liz was fantastic in ensuring that we could show the lender that we could meet affordability. Once the application had been submitted to the lender, our Case manager was the lovely and amazing Nicole and what a pleasure she is to deal with. I naturally felt scarred on some days that we might not get the mortgage offer but Nicole was always on hand to reassure me that everything was going well. It was Nicole who called me to say that we had our mortgage offer and we could not be happier, the way Nicole relayed the news was perfect. We are absolutely delighted with lots of tears of joy and look forward to moving into our new home very soon. We can’t thank Reiss, Nicole, Liz and everyone else at Simply enough, they have gone above and beyond to make this happen. I highly recommend Simply, to be honest I would not recommend anyone else.
Thank you for taking the time out to write such a well thought review Nicola, it's much appreciated. Congratulations on the mortgage!
Brilliant service from the team at SA. After being turned down by numerous lenders SA got us a mortgage offer within a week of applying. Alex and the team were professional and responsive throughout the process.
I'm pleased to hear that you didn't give up before finding us, congratulations on the mortgage!
Charlotte was amazing, really pleased with the speed of the offer. Thanks, your help has been much appreciated.
Thank you for the feedback, Charlotte will be very pleased to hear it!
Hayley (Mortage advisor) and Karen (case manager) have been an absolute god send. Due to covid my first Mortage with another broker got pulled and they weren’t able to do anything in regards to finding me another lender. I stumbled upon simply after trying many other brokers and they were able to help with my complex situation. They answered every question I had and didn’t seem to get sick of me even though called 3 times a day. And made the whole process smooth and pretty much held my hand every step of the way. They’ve made the impossible happen, thank you so much to you both. You are worth every penny.
Simply Adverse is rated 4.96 based on 579 reviews