Simply Adverse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Adverse
Read Simply Adverse Reviews

About Simply Adverse:

We help all UK customers with adverse credit history source the best mortgage for their circumstances.

info@simplyadverse.co.uk

15 Runwell Hall Farmhouse, Hoe Lane, Rettendon

Charlotte has been a great example of delivery excellence in the workplace.. smart, easy to work with, totally on it.. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with her to achieve the right results. Really great job
Thank you for the generous feedback, we really appreciate it!
we are so glad we contacted Simply, the whole team have been brilliant throughout. we were kept upto date with the process, special thanks to Adrian, kerry, Charlotte, and Farrah who all worked on our application, their combined experience allowed us to get approved in just one day from application submission. we are so very happy Thankyou Simply. Richard and Joanne.
Thank you Richard and Joanne, we really appreciate the generous feedback. Congratulations on the mortgage!
Amazingly helpful. Matthew Nurcombe is a star. Smooth process from first call to offer. Thank you everyone at Simply! Definitely worth every penny if your credit score is less than perfect.
Thank you for leaving the kind feedback regarding Matthew, I will ensure he's aware! Congratulations on the mortgage
After a nightmare scenario with a mortgage broker lying to us , finding a broker who are second to none was relief beyond words. simply are, SIMPLY the best ! Reiss and Aaron handled everything professionally and thoroughly. The rest of the team were equally excellent! Thanks so much. We received our offer today! Definitely recommend them .
Thank you Marie-Louise, being open and honest is such an important part of the process isn't it. Congratulations on the mortgage!
My circumstances were less than ideal (adverse credit) I never thought getting a morgage working only 24 hours a week as a single mum of 3 one only a baby would be possible BUT simply have made it happen They worked with me to get me a step on the property ladder and found a solution for me against all odds
Thank you for the kind words Hannah, I'm pleased to hear we made this happen for you and your family!
Great team of helpful people. They always keep me updated and are lovely and cheerful
Thanks Ryan, congratulations on the mortgage!
Great service and expertise.
Thank you for the kind words, congratulations on the mortgage.
Simply adverse were very understanding and helpful in finding me a mortgage.
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review, it's much appreciated and congratulations on the mortgage!
Simply have been so helpful in applying for my mortgage. I was nervous at first but they helped me through every stage and gave me advice throughout. They were always friendly and communicated everything in detail throughout the process. I'm really happy and grateful for their help.
Thank you Amie, we really appreciate the feedback. Congratulations on the mortgage!
Alex, Paige & Chloe were brilliant from start to finish. They kept us constantly updated, even when there was no news! They never left us wondering what was happening. They are so organised and prompt and genuinely happy for us when our mortgage was offered! Can’t recommend this company and in particular this team enough!
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review, we genuinely appreciate it. Congratulations!
I have just received my formal offer! I am unbelievably over the moon, not only did they make the impossible possible but they held my hand every step of the way. I cannot recommend the team enough. Yes there was a lot of paperwork involved but they pulled out all the stops to ensure I had a smooth process when it came to application. Thank you so much simply you really are amazing!!!
I'm glad to hear all the hoops were worth jumping through, congratulations on the mortgage offer!
This is the second time in less than 2 years using Simply. Specifically requested Lee to work on our application as he was so efficient and helpful the first time around and he didn't disappoint this time either. Less than two weeks to go from enquiry to full offer. The rest of the team who also worked on our application - Chloe, Ava & Carmen were also great, quick to respond. When needed a new mortgage or re-mortgage, I'll use Simply again in the future even if I'm no longer in the 'adverse' bracket as the service is just brilliant.
It's the biggest compliment when clients return to us, thank you and we'll see you next time! :)
The banks just look at what the computer tells them, not to your personal circumstances. And as a first time buyer it's hard to know what to do. I had a scarred credit report from a redundancy years ago but was always careful with what I had and my work botched my tupe transfer and lost 10 month's of continuous employment. If it wasn't for the help from simply adverse I would have never been able to get myself in my forever home. The broker fee is worth every penny for all the help and support you get from them. I genuinely can't thank them enough and would recommend them to anyone who has been unlucky enough to have had the same issues as me.
It's tricky enough as a FTB without blips on a credit file so I'm pleased to hear you found us and more importantly that we were able to help. Congratulations on the mortgage!
This is the 2nd time I’ve used Simply. I chose to go with them again as I knew the team would help me achieve what was needed to add another property to my portfolio.
Thank you Daniel, we really appreciate the feedback!
My partner and I had almost given up after being told no by so many mortgage advisors - I’m so glad we found Simply to help. I had a few old defaults on my credit file I’d recently paid off and was struggling to find anyone that would help us. After speaking to Jamie he gave us hope and reassurance that we met the criteria and sounded so confident we instantly believed we could get the mortgage. Every step of the way we’ve been communicated with almost everyday and given an expectations on how long each step would take. This meant that a very stressful process was almost easy. Worth every single penny and I cannot fault the service of every member of staff. Jamie Percy, Liz Cunningham, Georgia Marshall and Lilly Adcock surpassed all expectations and we are now proudly processing with our dream house with an official mortgage offer. Thankyou!!!
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review Bethany, it's much appreciated!
Can’t thank the team enough!! They have supported me through a very difficult time to secure a home for myself and children. Excellent customer service as well as professional and going the extra mile thank you all so very much
Thank you Dorothy, congratulations!
Great service again Thank you
Thank you Alan, congratulations!
Excellent service I would recommend to friends/family or anyone in that matter. Please use these with confidence you will be more than happy
Thank you for the kind words, it's much appreciated
Aime is a superstar an absolute credit to the company, no matter what the question or how many questions I needed to ask she was always happy to help. Aime even secured us a better rate than we had originally discussed and thought we would have to go with. Once we had decided to proceed Liz and Farah where helpful again always happy to assist us with any questions and problems. I am glad I gave them a call and would recommend them to anyone.
Thank you Raymond, that is very kind of you and much appreciated. Congratulations on the mortgage!
You couldn’t be in better hands.. Brilliant Team.100% recommend. Thank you Alex for answering all my questions & thanks to everyone else in their office who took my calls & could always give me an update in his absence.
Thanks Kim and congratulations on the mortgage!
Simply Adverse is rated 4.96 based on 579 reviews